Mrs Hinch #137 More burgers alfresco cooked by Fred Vesto

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got given some of that ellas stuff and porridge for my little one at his baptism and I was actually gonna donate it to the food bank there’s some much sugar in them I don’t want to give it to my son so if that’s literally all she’s giving him it explains his size tbh
That and pre made milk which also has extra cals compared to freshly made bottle. Then add all the juice shes giving him...

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I got given some of that ellas stuff and porridge for my little one at his baptism and I was actually gonna donate it to the food bank there’s some much sugar in them I don’t want to give it to my son so if that’s literally all she’s giving him it explains his size tbh
I find it fake that she bangs on how much she loves him but doesn't seem to care what he eats!

Reactions: 24
Mummy, putting a dummy in the dogs mouth...the woman has been fucked in the head for years at least we know it’s not the fame that did it to her. Love the catching her out on lying with two of the same picture! Classic Soph. Clearly she did try to make money off Fat Dogg and it didn’t work.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
That and pre made milk which also has extra cals compared to freshly made bottle. Then add all the juice shes giving him...
Literally my son is 6 months tomorrow n he’s had his first but of solids today which was homemade mushed up carrot n swede & he had some plain water. She sounds as bad as my cousin I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s giving him Pepsi ma.mx n chippy ffs

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
in that pic it reminds me of when the contestants of love island have the babies and don’t know what to do with them

• Haha
Reactions: 25
This is what really gets to me.

In the grand scheme of things, they’ve not been together all that long. I’ve been with my husband for 13 and a half years and we’ve lived together for 12 of them. We did our time with hand me down furniture and Argos flat packs, but I can go through most of our old photos and still find the same ornaments, soft furnishings and some furniture if it’s managed to survive moving four times (£20 bookcases don’t do too well moving between flats). I look at hers and she doesn’t seem to keep any of the same stuff from month to month, let alone longer term. I did consider that they might have lived in furnished rental, but they had the grey sofa that got thrown as soon as she was gifted a new suite. And that’s just what it’s going to be like until the end of time. Nothing in her house has any meaning. She hasn’t had to scrimp or save for any of it! I doubt at any point she’s just slept on a mattress on the floor because she couldn’t afford the bed frame that month, or had bean bag chairs because she was saving up for her sofa. She might have all these lovely things now but she hasn’t earned a single thing!
Germa Louise Miles is a witch for replacing furniture etc all the time

Reactions: 3
Guys I’ve finally found something of Hinch’s I’m jealous of...
Ronniejonnielonglegswiftuftsandfeetzesbutnotoofs gots toofs before my son 😂 17 months I had to wait!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I seriously would be questioning my marriage if I had to play silly games like that to keep it interesting. The fact that neither of them leave the house, go out with friends or work. They must have NOTHING interesting to tell each other!
Four weeks of my husband working from home and me being on mat leave, we have started running out of things to talk about!

Reactions: 16
Why do they all ask what people think on hinch sites but then say ‘no negative comments’ Erm don't ask what people think then 🤦🏽‍♀️ And it looks tit, get a headboard ya weirdo! Its not a bleeping window 🙄
I think they need to learn to type/speak tbh that’s the biggest problem nevermind your tit headboard/curtains. Sweet Christ.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
She’s bleeping raging he can’t remember what Vest said in their first conversation. I remember what my husband said to me but only because it was highly offensive and I’ve never let him live it down. He’s gonna be sleeping under the bbq trolley tonight for not portraying the perfect couple to all her adoring fans. Hopefully Ma Barker will act as referee between them! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Has anyone read some amazon reviews where people who’ve rated it 1 star etc have said ‘before him gets attack me, no I’m not jealous the book just isn’t good’ etc?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.