Mrs Hinch #137 More burgers alfresco cooked by Fred Vesto

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone came on here last night saying they used to live five doors away and zoph diddnt want to be approached.
My friend is 2 doors down and the local parcel stop as the other neighbors don't want to take her rubbish in. It's always Fred Vest who collects as she scurries from door to car never to be seen otherwise.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
She’s infuriating and toxic. Watching her stories made me feel so inadequate when I was pregnant and after. My house wasn’t spotless, I wasn’t using nap times to ‘dust hunt’ etc. So glad I had my eyes opened! Sad and scary to think there’s still women out there trying to be like her and having that pressure on them!
So true! She talks about her anxiety all the time but doesn’t even think about the damaging behaviour she displays! Most people are not sat at home on their arse all day with time to keep a house that spotless. I bet there are so many women that work full time or full-time mums that are running themselves into the grave trying to keep up and then feeling tit because their house isn’t as clean as hers! I started watching her because I love to have a clean and organised house but sometimes you have to get a life and let go of a bit of dust - because you can’t waste your whole life cleaning! These poor young girls today are just bombarded by beauty & fashion bloggers and now bloody Hinchers. I bet so many are running up serious debt from buying all this tit and having cupboards full of bleeping Zoflora! 🥵

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I think I'm still in shock over the hinch army's behaviour on the grid post.
I know this has all been said but the thread is just moving too fast.
They're like a pack of wild dogs! The one that upset me the most was the teacher, how dare they tell her shes in the wrong profession because she spoke about safeguarding your child.
I have just recently undertaken some safe guarding training and the dangers of putting your child out there for all to see are just terrifying.
Also not taking your child to medical appointments or not making medical appointments for your child is considered child abuse, more specifically neglect. If she senses there might be an issue with Ronnie but doesn't do anything about it, that is neglect.
I'm still reeling too but Hinch does this all the time. She gets caught out lying or does something which people don't agree with, so spits her dummy out and sets her cult onto anyone who dare question her behaviour. Her nasty trolling sheep remind me off those awful cackling hyenas off the lion king, who are to dumb to think for themselves and do whatever their leader commands. Hinch has created a monster in herself and her army but one day it will all come crashing down!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
30AEE0A6-F0EE-46BC-8FF9-74C3562C2281.png
Just found this, does anyone else’s thumb bend like this? Mine doesn’t😂😂 maybe that’s why she’s got salad fingers on her post!!

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Something has been bugging me lately like she reminds me of someone.......it just hit me like a bolt.........

it’s bleeping Jodie Marsh 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
I'm sorry but this is not a natural photo at all, so staged! She looks wholly uncomfortable holding him and that smile is terrifying. Not genuine at all. The poor lad 😔😔
Obviously I don’t have mind reading abilities 😂, but the expression on her face in that photo says ‘GET IT OFF ME!!’ to me.
That’s always what I’m thinking whenever I’m in a situation where I’m forced to hold someone’s baby, and I’m pretty sure I’ve probably got a similar expression on my face!
Very sad for Ronnie if that’s how she feels about him.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Long time luker, first time poster!

I have an 8 month old myself and Ella's kitchen actually have a cookery book with easy to do and healthy recipes in there! Why doesn't she try one of those instead of feeding the poor lad crap! My little one loves finger foods, her poor lad is going to grow up to be a very fussy eater at best.
The sad thing is she opened a kitchen cupboard once and we caught a glimpse of the Ella's kitchen book, think it was the purple one.

Welcome by the way!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Long time luker, first time poster!

I have an 8 month old myself and Ella's kitchen actually have a cookery book with easy to do and healthy recipes in there! Why doesn't she try one of those instead of feeding the poor lad crap! My little one loves finger foods, her poor lad is going to grow up to be a very fussy eater at best.

I am also getting sick of watching her clean her toilet. She seriously needs to think of some new content!
Was that weird potato pancake thing in there? Xx

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.