Mrs Hinch #137 More burgers alfresco cooked by Fred Vesto

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is bloody shocking Imo, just let him go free you control freak!!!! Poor kid doesn't get hardly any time to explore or move! I feel so sorry for him and its beggers believe anyone wants to be like her!
Most babies would move either ways, it's their instinct it's natural, but he doesn't, he just sits there and has no expression, I'm telling you guys there is something not right with poor little Ronnie and she is neglecting it, boys are often slower to develop speech and certain skills, my son was speech delayed but caught up, in the end we found out he has dyspraxia, but I was so so delighted to get the diagnosis and finally be able to help him properly.

Reactions: 31
Sooooo via linked in I’ve found my old colleague works for Gleam.
Guess who I’m now speaking too 😏😏😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90
Most babies would move either ways, it's their instinct it's natural, but he doesn't, he just sits there and has no expression, I'm telling you guys there is something not right with poor little Ronnie and she is neglecting it, boys are often slower to develop speech and certain skills, my son was speech delayed but caught up, in the end we found out he has dyspraxia, but I was so so delighted to get the diagnosis and finally be able to help him properly.
I agree with you. I've said before, he doesn't show much actual inclination to move. He's very still all the time.

That's Trace when she finally escapes the loft 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh my god, such a difference between Stacey and Hinch. Stacey is so bubbly and funny.
Stacey is making Hinch look like a complete twit and is wiping the floor with her in the parenting stakes. Stacey plays with her kids, she feeds them healthy/nutritious food, she's funny in a weird way, she has a personality, she works, has a partner who works and they have a lovely home. I also quite like her tap to tidy idea, which hinch wasn't inventive enough to come up with herself cos she's a copy twit! 🤣🤣 On a more serious note, the stark difference between Ronnie and Rex is so sad to see and it's really hard not to compare 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Where are you from? I’ve never heard anyone but my family use cack handed! Love it! I’m from London and now live in Essex
I’m from Sunderland and we use cack-handed, mostly my mam at me because I’m left handed so apparently don’t do things right 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I cannot believe I used to like her! I found her when I was pregnant and nesting and I was so naive and fell for everything. I came home from work and the first thing I did was cleaned. Spent the weekends cleaning my house because I wanted it to be spotless like hers (and pregnancy hormones didn’t help matters!) Don’t get me wrong, I like my house clean to a certain extent but there’s only so much you can do with a crazy mischevious 10 month old! My eyes have most certainly been opened since coming across Tattle, she is most definitely NOT relatable and all she sees are ££££££, even when it comes to her own child which is sad. I also really thought she would have the decency to donate her cleaning products or help out during this pandemic in some shape or form but no, absolutely nothing. Just pathetic moaning about ‘trolls’, ‘living her best life’ and putting her dog above her son. The more I see her stories, the more annoyed at her I get! She is a complete farce and I hope it’s not long before her time in the spotlight is over, because she’s dangerous. Promoting dangerous behaviour. Disgusting. p.s. I really hope you are all doing ok during this testing time! So much respect for all the amazing key workers out there, you are doing an amazing job and we are forever grateful!

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Please let us all know what they say! Any possibility that you can show your colleague that dreadful image of her sticking two fingers up?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Update; she doesn’t like her.

said she’s a drama queen and always has useless baggage with her. (I assume that’s simplythevest)
I’m waiting for some teaaaaa. But I Don’t think she’ll spill! Might send her a bottle of wine and say we’ll drink together over FT

But Hinch.. she 100% reads here as she’s referenced tattle in meetings before 😚 ATV

Please let us all know what they say! Any possibility that you can show your colleague that dreadful image of her sticking two fingers up?
I’m now sending it to her
😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 68
Stacey is making Hinch look like a complete twit and is wiping the floor with her in the parenting stakes. Stacey plays with her kids, she feeds them healthy/nutritious food, she's funny in a weird way, she has a personality, she works, has a partner who works and they have a lovely home. I also quite like her tap to tidy idea, which hinch wasn't inventive enough to come up with herself cos she's a copy twit! 🤣🤣 On a more serious note, the stark difference between Ronnie and Rex is so sad to see and it's really hard not to compare 🙄
And you just have to look at Rex and Ronnie to see major differences! Ones happy, smiley, mobile, tries to communicate. The other sits there still as a doll and only smiles for his dad. It’s just shocking how she can’t see how she’s hindering him! If I was a HV in her area, I’d be making sure someone was going round to hers for a check up!

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I'm sorry but this is not a natural photo at all, so staged! She looks wholly uncomfortable holding him and that smile is terrifying. Not genuine at all. The poor lad 😔😔
She looks like she's grimacing at him! Poor Ronnie!

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I stayed up till real late last night after I posted a comment on Wigwamgate. I set my alarm for 6.00am this morning to take the dog out and I'd got cock blocked

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm sorry but this is not a natural photo at all, so staged! She looks wholly uncomfortable holding him and that smile is terrifying. Not genuine at all. The poor lad 😔😔
Looks like Ma Barker is shouting ‘smile Soph’ from the side 🤪 while Zophla is grimacing to Onslow to take the bleeping shot 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That’s not love in her eyes, that’s something else. I don’t know what, but I see no love in that look at all.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
She is infuriating me so bloody much right now, why can’t she put Ronnie down & let him have tummy time? Why can’t Ronnie eat normal food like yogurt, fruit, veg, mash & a bit of sneaky chocolate 😁 Ronnie is only allowed to play with certain toys, he is nearly 10 months old & he is playing with a box & Muslin cloffs he should be playing with bright interactive toys, vest boy should be walking the dog, if my dad could manage to walk our dog twice a day when I was a kid with a full time job then he can pissing do it! I wonder what will be conjured up today from the magic garage? Rant over 😉
That box is something you would give to a 3 month old to get them grasping etc
But I wonder is it because he doesn't ever show interest in any toys maybe that's why she tried with the box

Reactions: 20
I cannot believe I used to like her! I found her when I was pregnant and nesting and I was so naive and fell for everything. I came home from work and the first thing I did was cleaned. Spent the weekends cleaning my house because I wanted it to be spotless like hers (and pregnancy hormones didn’t help matters!) Don’t get me wrong, I like my house clean to a certain extent but there’s only so much you can do with a crazy mischevious 10 month old! My eyes have most certainly been opened since coming across Tattle, she is most definitely NOT relatable and all she sees are ££££££, even when it comes to her own child which is sad. I also really thought she would have the decency to donate her cleaning products or help out during this pandemic in some shape or form but no, absolutely nothing. Just pathetic moaning about ‘trolls’, ‘living her best life’ and putting her dog above her son. The more I see her stories, the more annoyed at her I get! She is a complete farce and I hope it’s not long before her time in the spotlight is over, because she’s dangerous. Promoting dangerous behaviour. Disgusting. p.s. I really hope you are all doing ok during this testing time! So much respect for all the amazing key workers out there, you are doing an amazing job and we are forever grateful!
She’s infuriating and toxic. Watching her stories made me feel so inadequate when I was pregnant and after. My house wasn’t spotless, I wasn’t using nap times to ‘dust hunt’ etc. So glad I had my eyes opened! Sad and scary to think there’s still women out there trying to be like her and having that pressure on them!

• Sad
Reactions: 28
needs to get in touch with whoever did her decorating. Shoddy job

Just picking at things because I feel like it and she annoys me.
looooove it!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.