Mrs Hinch #137 More burgers alfresco cooked by Fred Vesto

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to whoever mentioned Shallow Hal earlier, I'm now watching it, forgot how much I love this film! I've been forced off work for at least 2 weeks with a cough and temperature and it's really cheered me up 🥰 I'm also secretly pleased to have time on my hands to keep up with you lovely trolls 🥰🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Thanks to whoever mentioned Shallow Hal earlier, I'm now watching it, forgot how much I love this film! I've been forced off work for at least 2 weeks with a cough and temperature and it's really cheered me up 🥰 I'm also secretly pleased to have time on my hands to keep up with you lovely trolls 🥰🥰
Take care of yourself! I hope you feel better soon. Between us cunts on here and that mad bastard Hinch your fortnight will fly by!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Those Buddahs are awful. Also well done on not throwing them away even though the lights dont work, because she still likes them as ornaments. No tit Soph. That's exactly what they bleeping are! Yeah they have lights on them but you wouldnt use them in a bleeping mine would you? Their primary function is an ugly garden ornament. Yay you.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I had a meeting with Ella’s Kitchen recently and mentioned how much Hinch talks about them on her Insta account. I got the impression that they weren’t interested in pursuing anything - they are quite a snobby brand (although they pretend not to be) and I got the impression that they find her too common. There was a point when she was sharing stories with them in every day (terracycle box and baby food storage) so I bet she was dying for them to contact her about a deal!!
Why would any credible company or brand want this hole as the face of their brand. She's utterly tragic 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I've just watched the story with Rex climbing up the stairs and I am filled with a renewed sense of sadness for Ronnie. I know all babies reach milestones at varying times but Ronnie isn't even allowed to play properly or explore his surroundings. Even this morning she was carrying him about strapped to her front which surely she can't have done for long because Ronnie isn't a tiny newborn so not sure what point she was trying to make. She could have played with him on the floor with him on his tummy but I suppose once he was released from the captivity of the sling he was put into one of his many daily comas so she could dick about with her baskets and cleaning products.

I'm just waiting for the next staged photo for Instagram. That mad witch will probably place Ronnie on the stairs and make it look as though he's trying to climb when all he's really going to be doing is gazing at Onslow and wondering if these are the vest years of his life!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Those Buddahs are awful. Also well done on not throwing them away even though the lights dont work, because she still likes them as ornaments. No tit Soph. That's exactly what they bleeping are! Yeah they have lights on them but you wouldnt use them in a bleeping mine would you? Their primary function is an ugly garden ornament. Yay you.
She thinks she’s upcycling them by using tealights🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Take care of yourself! I hope you feel better soon. Between us cunts on here and that mad bastard Hinch your fortnight will fly by!
Sorry dont comment much but Us Cunts just made me nearly piss myself and I mean nearly piss myself 🤣🤣 your hilarious Shady I love you 😍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Why would any credible company or brand want this hole as the face of their brand. She's utterly tragic 🤣
This should be sent to Gleam so they can see what their brand ambassador is doing on a regular basis! If I carried on like that I think my boss would be taking me in the office and saying "what the duck" ? and she doesn't ever swear!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I've just watched the story with Rex climbing up the stairs and I am filled with a renewed sense of sadness for Ronnie. I know all babies reach milestones at varying times but Ronnie isn't even allowed to play properly or explore his surroundings. Even this morning she was carrying him about strapped to her front which surely she can't have done for long because Ronnie isn't a tiny newborn so not sure what point she was trying to make. She could have played with him on the floor with him on his tummy but I suppose once he was released from the captivity of the sling he was put into one of his many daily comas so she could dick about with her baskets and cleaning products.

I'm just waiting for the next staged photo for Instagram. That mad witch will probably place Ronnie on the stairs and make it look as though he's trying to climb when all he's really going to be doing is gazing at Onslow and wondering if these are the vest years of his life!
Ronnie bless him will have a ‘Ronnie Hinch’ caddy strapped to his back up the apples and pears to Bedfordshire tonight 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 21
OMG the “herb” pots reminded me of when she filled them in the new kitchen and just labled them “herbs” like there’s only 1 type! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 No wonder she has so many pots left over! 🤣. Come on guys what can we suggest? You lot must be able to come up with some suggestions for her to copy ! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Sorry dont comment much but Us Cunts just made me nearly piss myself and I mean nearly piss myself 🤣🤣 your hilarious Shady I love you 😍
Made me think of “Us Lions” from The Lion The Witch and The Wardrobe” 😁

My first thought for what she could do with those jars was “stick ‘em up your arse, Soph”. Turns out my thought was apparently out loud as husband has just asked me if I’m still watching “that stupid woman” 😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I saw something about a man vacuuming his roof. Fingers crossed she has a go id love to see her up a ladder with a shark 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Haha thank you! Jesus why would you bother with the ridiculous lies 🙈😂
Exactly. Nobody cares if she does these things. It's the lying I can't stand
Can't imagine having to keep on top of all these lies, must be exhausting.

Reactions: 13
Exactly. Nobody cares if she does these things. It's the lying I can't stand
Can't imagine having to keep on top of all these lies, must be exhausting.
Exactly this! No wonder she gets knots in her stomach. The constant fear of the lying being discovered (mostly by us lot!) must be exhausting. I could not live like that. 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Come on then hinch! Show us how much dust you've collected, I'm literally on tender hooks here, is it more dust or less dust than last week? That's the burning question, the suspense and excitement is killing me. Dont keep me waiting hinch, I've had such a boring day so far and need some excitement in my life, show me the money, I mean show me the dust 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Made me think of “Us Lions” from The Lion The Witch and The Wardrobe” 😁

My first thought for what she could do with those jars was “stick ‘em up your arse, Soph”. Turns out my thought was apparently out loud as husband has just asked me if I’m still watching “that stupid woman” 😳
🤣🤣 That was my first thought too ,she's such a knob jockey isn't she .I'm always saying things out loud or laughing and my dog looks at me as if to say what's that mad prat looking at now then I get a dirty side eye look from him 😁

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.