Mrs Hinch #137 More burgers alfresco cooked by Fred Vesto

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We suspect she smokes for various reasons such as what looks like fag ash on her leggings, yellow fingers, popping outside at night, all the wax melts etc but no hard proof. There’s a screenshot posted earlier in the thread of a pack of fags on their garden furniture but it’s from 2017 so just means that at that point, one or both of them did smoke, we don’t have proof that they still do
Thanks. I Clearly don’t pay attention when I watch her stories 😂

Reactions: 7
I feel so wicked for thinking them garden ornaments look like tufts. I’ve got a one way ticket to hell
I also thought this! omg guyzzzzz can’t part with them cause someone’s just messaged me saying it’s a statue of rrrrronnnieeee
*manic laughing*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I’ve just tit myself. Sitting here all nice and quite and I have just heard something fall over in the hall. Went to investigate and a book has fallen off my shelf. The book is called the lucifer effect how good people turn evil 😂😂😂😂😂 might be a sign from the devil himself 😂😂😂😂😳😳😳😳😈😈😈😈😈👹👹👹👹👺👺👺👺
He’s waiting for all of us nasty trolls. Although he’s probably scared we’ll take over 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
All that money and her house looks tit! There is no flow to it at all! Her furniture and accessories are random. She has a white gloss unit then a wooden white unit then a glass/chrome coffee table 🤦🏽‍♀️ I have a rented property and no means rich but Im always having compliments because the house flows. Ive a white gloss unit so all my units are gloss inc coffee and dining table. Then she has random crappy grey plastic candle plonked about. Makes me laugh when people say she should be an interior designer 🤦🏽‍♀️ Why? She just chucks random crap in every corner. Staceys house is better than hers! There, I said it! It has a flow to it, its minimal and smart but still has the homely feel to it . Sophie is just the epitome of cheap crap she even makes the expensive gifted stuff look like shite somehow.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
All that money and her house looks tit! There is no flow to it at all! Her furniture and accessories are random. She has a white gloss unit then a wooden white unit then a glass/chrome coffee table 🤦🏽‍♀️ I have a rented property and no means rich but Im always having compliments because the house flows. Ive a white gloss unit so all my units are gloss inc coffee and dining table. Then she has random crappy grey plastic candle plonked about. Makes me laugh when people say she should be an interior designer 🤦🏽‍♀️ Why? She just chucks random crap in every corner. Staceys house is better than hers! There, I said it! It has a flow to it, its minimal and smart but still has the homely feel to it . Sophie is just the epitome of cheap crap she even makes the expensive gifted stuff look like shite somehow.
Totally agree. Her house is like a jumble sale of B&M tat

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I think I’ve worked out why she is using that George Forman in the garden. Everything she is cooking on it like eggs, burgers all splash grease when you make them in the frying pan. Remember when that daft hatch just got put in she cooking something and stuff on the other side all got cover in grease from the kitchen. So she has basically made a total arse of the kitchen design and doesn’t want to use the hob because it’s Infront of the hatch so the mess goes everywhere that’s normally why you have a splash back behind your hob, because she only seems to make oven food in the kitchen now. What a total waste of money that was.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Am I the only one who was half expecting her to say she was going to save the ornaments as they meant so much to her only for them to be pulled out in a week or two smashed up in a bag then put into cake tins with concrete?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
After stalking... I realise even more how fake she is 😂 I’d love to see her personal insta 🙈 The stories it would tell!
just a quick observation... where do you think she copied chopping pillows from... I thought she always did it? 😂😂😂
C15153B5-A95C-4EA4-8585-144E421FD360.jpeg
4CFC70F3-ECFF-4966-B64A-D7F4A5E1ED45.jpeg
A8B2C3FB-CF23-4EE0-8041-EFA1D43946E1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
That’s what happens when everything you have is gifted, you can’t choose things that match. Her house just looks so tacky and chav-tastic.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think I’ve worked out why she is using that George Forman in the garden. Everything she is cooking on it like eggs, burgers all splash grease when you make them in the frying pan. Remember when that daft hatch just got put in she cooking something and stuff on the other side all got cover in grease from the kitchen. So she has basically made a total arse of the kitchen design and doesn’t want to use the hob because it’s Infront of the hatch so the mess goes everywhere that’s normally why you have a splash back behind your hob, because she only seems to make oven food in the kitchen now. What a total waste of money that was.
This is what I was gunna say.

Reactions: 13
I joined a few of those hinch groups on fb last week just to have a neb. And some of the things they come out with is just bonkers. Then I came across a video of a woman I think she might be one of the admins saying she had been getting nasty messages from people on there. I didn’t watch it all as I could not be arsed to listen to the drivel. But these people ‘hinchers’ are some of the nastiest twats I have ever came across. Even on her Easter grid post the way they go on and on is just ridiculous. I do find it amusing when they lick off with each other. They are like a bunch of caged animals with rabies 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I see the grill is closed until TOMORROW!!! Wtf?! More burgers this week then?!
Sorry whoever said this earlier (I’ll edit if I find the comment) about the badly designed cooker right by the glory hole but I think you’re right! Can you imagine her out there in December freezing her tits off cooking breakfast in the dark and -5c!!! 😂😂😭
@Cunnyfunt1 it was you! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I joined a few of those hinch groups on fb last week just to have a neb. And some of the things they come out with is just bonkers. Then I came across a video of a woman I think she might be one of the admins saying she had been getting nasty messages from people on there. I didn’t watch it all as I could not be arsed to listen to the drivel. But these people ‘hinchers’ are some of the nastiest twats I have ever came across. Even on her Easter grid post the way they go on and on is just ridiculous. I do find it amusing when they lick off with each other. They are like a bunch of caged animals with rabies 😳
I meant kick not lick because that would be a whole different story 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 23
My hubby and I are both in our 70's so I have a peep on Insta andTattle as I get up before him then after a while I go in and the following conversation takes place. Him: "How many more virus figures"? I tell him and then after us both saying how awful for the families I now get the next question. "Has that daft Hinch woman been on?" Me: "Yeah, her and her bloke were out in the garden frying eggs at 7:30 this morning" Him: "You're joking"? Me: (laughing) no that's what they were doing but hey listen to this yesterday she was chopping her cushions" Him: " What cutting them up?" Me: "No she sort of karate chops the top of the cushions so they look roughly heart shaped" Him: "Are they both a full shilling?" Me: Weeeeeeell not really cos the other day he was turning the living room rug upside down and shaking it". No football for hubby to watch and only 3 episodes of Emmerdale a week for me the Hinches are the gift that just keeps giving - better than any comedians even though they are laughing all the way to the bank!
I love you and your man 💕

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.