Mrs Hinch #137 More burgers alfresco cooked by Fred Vesto

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel so wicked for thinking them garden ornaments look like tufts. I’ve got a one way ticket to hell

• Haha
Reactions: 76
literally look exactly the same 😂😂😂😂
It’s days like this that I remember that she is the Queen of Clean, the perfectionist, the improver of all things dirty...the biggest bullshitter I’ve ever seen! She makes Gypsy Rose Blanchard’s mother look sane!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Is the thick moron, really washing the elbow grease toxic spray, straight into the grass 😩. duck the wildlife and eco system.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I don’t know if anyone else noticed but she did her stories last night saying I don’t spend all of the day on my phone etc, you only see a snapshot of my day. Then she was off her stories for 5hrs last night then posting again this morning! She must literally sleep for 5 hours at night. Really seems like you spend sooo much time off of your phone Zoph 🤷🏻‍♀️
She seemed very defensive saying that, like a naughty kid (Ma Barker has probably told her off for it) it may only be five minutes worth of videos but it will take a lot longer than that to take the picture/video edit it, add text, add a song and upload it.

Reactions: 19
I'm just catching up while my little one naps but did anybody notice her little dig where she said she has to state it's an ad because she's a brand ambassador? Like she's still pissed off that Gleam probably chewed her out for never declaring ads.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Finally proof of smoking.
Now all the febreeze, leave on carpet sprays, zoflora, wax melt for every room makes sense!
Even if they smoke, why would their house need so so many different smelling substances unless they're smoking inside? My partner used to smoke 20 a day but always outside, she had a fleece she kept at the back door for chucking on to go out and the house never smelled. Maybe because she showered and washed her hair and clothes regularly it didn't hang around 🤷

Reactions: 28
Hi guys
I haven’t commented on here since probably thread 27 😳
Trying to catch up all on threads all the time between homeschooling doing my own coursework but they move so fast. :ROFLMAO:
can any one fill me in on major tea? I skim read a few threads back and noticed people calling her fag ash so did she get caught smoking? 😂😂 watching her stories during this pandemic has really just reiterated what a massive prick she is. I honestly feel so sorry for poor Ronnie

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.