Mrs Hinch #137 More burgers alfresco cooked by Fred Vesto

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't she get a handwritten note from a nurse supposedly living next to her the other week? Could you imagine getting home from a night shift and trying to sleep through the sound of Hinch screeching and the smell of burnt fried eggs at 7.30am?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Only ever lived in Essex hahahahahaha

Oh. She’s being serious of course 🤔

Even more of a sad uneducated bint than we all thought 😵

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Like in Shallow Hal when he sees that pretty nurse as an old horrible woman because she hasn’t got inner beauty lol
YES!
I love that film so much!

see RonJonLongLegswhohasthetuftzanddafootzhandsomemanzinabathwitdamessychopz has made an appearance with the love you so much post after she’s folded all her clofffs up and showed off her first loves of cleaning sprays. You know just to make sure her followers know that even though she didn’t include him in the list of things she loves.
she actually does. 🤪🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
🤣We also say it here in Yorkshire (North Yorks to be precise). My husband is from a pit village in the north east and he also says it, so I think it’s quite widespread. 😁
There’s quite a diverse mix of people on here and it makes for a great Anti-Zoph community!
ATB you horrible trolls! 😁😁😁
Cack handed from Durham here 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I have to do this sometimes because I live in a tiny 2 bed apartment, but 99.99% of the time I just walk round the block it round the park or car park so these two TOWIE cents are just lazy tbh.
They’re too chavvy, tacky and cheap to be on TOWIE.
The cast (a lot of the originals I went to school with) would laugh them out of Chigwell.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I never post on these threads because they move so fast, but jumping in now after yesterday’s tit show of crocodile tears. That woman is the fakest instagrammer about. Clearly a very insecure woman who needs attention from her hinchers/strangers/shoppers to feel good about herself but can’t handle any negativity because she’s a giant fake and A LOT of people can see through her. More and more every day by the looks of it!
Anyway I was scrolling through Henry’s insta and she has a video up of them outside in 2017. Big packet of cigs in the background 👍🏻 Apologies if this has been posted on an earlier thread!!View attachment 108899
Finally proof of smoking.
Now all the febreeze, leave on carpet sprays, zoflora, wax melt for every room makes sense!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Her nails are a mess 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️💔 ffs Sophie .... nhs staffs hands are cracked dry ... there faces have sores on from wearing masks .... they can’t see their families ... they fear they may die from Clovid19 but your nails are a mess for duck sake !!!!! Oh and she has tidy cloths ... she needs to wake up to the real world 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯
They’re too chavvy, tacky and cheap to be on TOWIE.
The cast (a lot of the originals I went to school with) would laugh them out of Chigwell.
To be honest I think she’d fit in perfectly - they are all bleached, tanned, botoxed, duck-lipped, and fake as duck! Don’t see anyone from TOWIE coming across as intelligent, making money isn’t a huge sign of intelligence nowadays sadly. 🙄
I just wish the world would stop making stupid people famous! Then we could say bye bye Zoph, all the vest! 🧻🧹🧺

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
She seems surprised that she can't find Osmo microwave and fridge cleaner.
Soph, have you ever thought the reason you can't find it is because A) you've already got a year's worth stashed away in the garage but you bought it while you were pregnant so you've forgot about it or B) all the cretins that follow you have stripped the shelves bare of it!
Hot soapy water and a soft cloth would suffice for both appliances but not in your house eh you money grabbing witch!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
One thing I’ve always wondered is how does she have the time to do all of this ‘cleaning’ with a baby? I know simply the vest is no longer working but even with my partner on temporary furlough (thanks to corona) I still don’t have the time. Now she’s cleaning some garden Buddhas for Christ sake.

Whilst doing these videos does she ever actually say ‘Oh Ronnie is just with Jamie playing’ or ever actually admit that Jamie doesn’t work anymore? Because I don’t think I’ve ever heard her mention it.

I have a one year old who’s actually quite a good kid but no chance in hell would I ever have time to sit and ponder how to clean my garden ornaments or in fact ever bleeping want to in the first place.

I get it that she’s a cleaning account but REALLY? Is that just me? She has so much time on her hands and in stead of spending it with her beautiful son, she would rather clean something that is just going to get pissed up by Henry no doubt and rained on.

I know she needs content ideas but I’m sure she could show us better tit than this. There is so so much she could be doing with Ronnie that she could video. Little lad just gets left out at every single opportunity. Like I said I know she has to upload tit but does she ever not sit and think ‘okay my son deserves better’? Does she really think she gives him her all? Like I just wonder if she can ever actually sit down at the end of the day and think she does the best for her son. It must be a really sad feeling.

I really despair

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
He makes me sick doing that, no respect for anyone or the current situation
Also confirmed for me that onslow isnt the mastermind behind all this coz you could hear her saying do what you did before & actually encouraging him. They both dgaf 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 17
You know you’ve got no content when you’re out in the garden washing crusty Buddha’s. “Do you all remember these from 2 years ago” No I don’t, cause I’ve got a bloody life 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.