Mrs Hinch #137 More burgers alfresco cooked by Fred Vesto

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had pancakes for breakfast, is it just me being silly or should I have cooked them in a little crepe van outside my house? I’m just learning. ATV guyzzz.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
Like in Shallow Hal when he sees that pretty nurse as an old horrible woman because she hasn’t got inner beauty lol
I thought of Shallow Hal too when she puts that freaking filter on, which is a shame ‘cos I love that movie.

Reactions: 8
Did anybody else notice when she was showing her cleaning products she said she’d messaged poundstretcher a few times asking about baskets and they’d ignored her? It infuriated me!! All the stuff she gets gifted and she’s STILL not happy. She knows for a fact if they saw the messages they’d keep some behind for her and obviously they would be free! Just like that stupid lenor crease spray a few months back! She is one greedy bint

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Genuine question... can she actually bend her right thumb?? The way she holds things is really weird

her hands and fingers are so long that they blend into her wrist and forearms. It’s like cankles but wristles 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Stuff that Zoph does that annoy me : part 39475 (ish). When I was sure my son had hearing problems I was jumping on the desk of anyone that would listen to me to get him an appointment on the NHS. People are clearly concerned about Ronnie, so why not put her hand in her pocket and have him seen privately? (Not right now of course, but you get my drift). She HAS the means to have him seen under regular circumstances but she won’t because she’s too scared of the consequences! She knows that she’ll be told she’s not doing enough and instead of sitting up and saying “right, I’ve got to be a mum for a bit and not Zoph”... makes me sick. Poor poor Ronnie deserves so much more than this!

Reactions: 31
Guyys when I said about contacting neighbours yesterday I was clearly joking! What would you even gain from that? We know they don’t think fondly of her!

seeing neighbours comments on daily mail/ Instagram just makes the fact she claps out back for NHS make sense. We use the NHS clap as a chance to speak to the neighbours at a safe distance. It’s like the whole street just comes together! It must be very awkward for her to stand around people she knows don’t like her!
What did neighbours say?

Reactions: 2
Did anybody else notice when she was showing her cleaning products she said she’d messaged poundstretcher a few times asking about baskets and they’d ignored her? It infuriated me!! All the stuff she gets gifted and she’s STILL not happy. She knows for a fact if they saw the messages they’d keep some behind for her and obviously they would be free! Just like that stupid lenor crease spray a few months back! She is one greedy bint
If I remember rightly, she only ever used that crease spray once. I don’t think we’ve seen it again since have we? The constant buying of more & more stuff that she uses once & then discards really irritates me a lot. So wasteful!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It’s so weird how they have the same meal (I use that word loosely) everyday.
It’s not normal surely. I mean I must admit when my hubby was deployed I’ve been known to eat a bowl of cereal every night. But hubby&kids would think move out if I served up burgers every night for a week.
What a lovely healthy varied diet they have. bleeping weirdo’s.
Imagine if Ron gets invited to tea at a friends when he’s older. He won’t know what the hell a decent home cooked meal looks like. I can imagine him taking his own food with him. Sausage slop and nachos in a little briefcase.

Ronald will be like kids after the war when they saw a bananas for the first time after rationing. He won’t know what to do with it.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Must be a southern thing. My husband is a scouser and he is baffled with some of the sayings I come out with 😂
🤣We also say it here in Yorkshire (North Yorks to be precise). My husband is from a pit village in the north east and he also says it, so I think it’s quite widespread. 😁
There’s quite a diverse mix of people on here and it makes for a great Anti-Zoph community!
ATB you horrible trolls! 😁😁😁

• Heart
Reactions: 20
There has got to be some motive for her. She's pushed them and only them since Ronnie started weaning. She doesn't promote anything if there's nowt in it for her. 🤔
That wouldn’t surprise me though she’s a poor fit for the brand - don’t think Birds Eye is organic 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That god awful Gretel filter makes her look so ugly. It’s not even like it’s funny it just makes her outside look as ugly as her insides.
I think she does it so when you see ‘her’ filtered to duck it’s all ‘OMG YOU'RE SENSATIONAL TO LOOK AT YOU’RE GORGEOUS YOU’RE UHMAYZIN’

• Haha
Reactions: 22
During this global pandemic I honestly can’t get my head around the fact that she has (apparently) 3 million ‘people‘ that she could be influencing, but opts to make her stories about her own little grey bubble. Why wouldn’t she use it to try and fundraise for the NHS??! I’ve just watched on GMB a 99 year old man raise almost 1 million pounds by arranging to walk 100 laps around his garden for his upcoming 100th birthday! All for the NHS! I tell you why she won’t - until this virus affects her or someone she loves she would rather use her platform to self indulge herself. She can’t even clap for the NHS without turning it into a video opportunity to get her own mug out there.
This 100%
She could have really done some positive stuff at this time 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.