Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GroundedAngel

Chatty Member
It might be a vile rug but at least it's in a colour other than grey 🤣🤣
This is what really gets to me.

In the grand scheme of things, they’ve not been together all that long. I’ve been with my husband for 13 and a half years and we’ve lived together for 12 of them. We did our time with hand me down furniture and Argos flat packs, but I can go through most of our old photos and still find the same ornaments, soft furnishings and some furniture if it’s managed to survive moving four times (£20 bookcases don’t do too well moving between flats). I look at hers and she doesn’t seem to keep any of the same stuff from month to month, let alone longer term. I did consider that they might have lived in furnished rental, but they had the grey sofa that got thrown as soon as she was gifted a new suite. And that’s just what it’s going to be like until the end of time. Nothing in her house has any meaning. She hasn’t had to scrimp or save for any of it! I doubt at any point she’s just slept on a mattress on the floor because she couldn’t afford the bed frame that month, or had bean bag chairs because she was saving up for her sofa. She might have all these lovely things now but she hasn’t earned a single thing!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55

Loopdiloo

I cannot believe I used to like her! I found her when I was pregnant and nesting and I was so naive and fell for everything. I came home from work and the first thing I did was cleaned. Spent the weekends cleaning my house because I wanted it to be spotless like hers (and pregnancy hormones didn’t help matters!) Don’t get me wrong, I like my house clean to a certain extent but there’s only so much you can do with a crazy mischevious 10 month old! My eyes have most certainly been opened since coming across Tattle, she is most definitely NOT relatable and all she sees are ££££££, even when it comes to her own child which is sad. I also really thought she would have the decency to donate her cleaning products or help out during this pandemic in some shape or form but no, absolutely nothing. Just pathetic moaning about ‘trolls’, ‘living her best life’ and putting her dog above her son. The more I see her stories, the more annoyed at her I get! She is a complete farce and I hope it’s not long before her time in the spotlight is over, because she’s dangerous. Promoting dangerous behaviour. Disgusting. p.s. I really hope you are all doing ok during this testing time! So much respect for all the amazing key workers out there, you are doing an amazing job and we are forever grateful!

• Heart
Reactions: 55

MrsD33

VIP Member
This is so forced. She looks so unhappy, and so does Ronnie! I have never felt the need to prove the love I have for my child on Facebook or Instagram. It’s a given that parents love their kids. But Rose Vest seems to bang on about it all the time to prove how much she loves ronjohnmillionaire
Ronnie looks like he’s trying to force her to eat something 😂

“Here have some ellas salmon slop!
See how you fucking like it!”

• Haha
Reactions: 51

CuriousJ

View attachment 108953

‘At the moment’. Does this mean they will be in the future?
I had a meeting with Ella’s Kitchen recently and mentioned how much Hinch talks about them on her Insta account. I got the impression that they weren’t interested in pursuing anything - they are quite a snobby brand (although they pretend not to be) and I got the impression that they find her too common. There was a point when she was sharing stories with them in every day (terracycle box and baby food storage) so I bet she was dying for them to contact her about a deal!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

shadyessex33

VIP Member
It’s crazy how many newbies we’ve got here over the last couple of weeks! Welcome all to our little coven! We really are the nicest bunch of bitches!
Just shows how many people are turning off of Hinch! Yay!!! I would say time to slink off into the shadows whilst you’ve still got your dignity Verucca, but well I think that horse has bolted

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50

Allthebest!

I love stacey! I know a lot of you don't but I think she is brill! Shes an amazing mum and so fun!! And naturally funny! She needs to get away from Grinch she def has rubbed off on her a little when they are together. Hinch is one of those mean girls that tries to get others to behave the same. She’s a poisonous witch

• Heart
Reactions: 50

handsnomes

Winds me up when she starts her story captions with “maybe it’s strange” “this may sound silly”
Fuck off Zoph! Begging for messages saying it’s not blah d fucking blahhh!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 49

ThatB***hCarolBaskin

I'm sorry but this is not a natural photo at all, so staged! She looks wholly uncomfortable holding him and that smile is terrifying. Not genuine at all. The poor lad 😔😔
thats the same face I pull when my daughter forces me to hold her absolute tw*t of a rabbit that I actually cannot stand, but have to pretend that I’m loving her whilst muttering ‘don’t you dare bite me’ under my breath and preying somebody takes it off me fast!!

ps. I’m a massive animal lover but this rabbit is something else. Loves everybody but me. Stupid thing hasn’t realised it wouldn’t get fed or watered if it wasn’t for me 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 49

L00kform3

VIP Member
Well Rex is now climbing the stairs. So I’m going to call tattle bingo on something new and amazing our Ronnie can do today followed by an incredibly awkwardly staged photo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Astonishing

VIP Member
Well I’ve never created a thread in my time here so I’m quite impressed I managed to do it I think 🤔

• Heart

StillGotGramster

I wish she would change the game on those 'cards'. when was the last time you was fucked up the arse by a man wearing a vest shouting 'Luader'. when was the last time you walked your dog other than to his fox hole. when was the last time you found something in your garage. when was the last time you told the truth? When was the last time you looked for Trace in the "Jamie and his magic torch loft"?

• Haha

ash084

You know you’ve got no content when you’re out in the garden washing crusty Buddha’s. “Do you all remember these from 2 years ago” No I don’t, cause I’ve got a bloody life 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 47

bozlem3080

Chatty Member
She is infuriating me so bloody much right now, why can’t she put Ronnie down & let him have tummy time? Why can’t Ronnie eat normal food like yogurt, fruit, veg, mash & a bit of sneaky chocolate 😁 Ronnie is only allowed to play with certain toys, he is nearly 10 months old & he is playing with a box & Muslin cloffs he should be playing with bright interactive toys, vest boy should be walking the dog, if my dad could manage to walk our dog twice a day when I was a kid with a full time job then he can pissing do it! I wonder what will be conjured up today from the magic garage? Rant over 😉

Reactions: 47

RonnieBlessHim

VIP Member
Did Jamie seem a bit uncomfortable with the questions about when they first met? I thought maybe it was because the rumours are true and he was married / in a relationship and they had an affair..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Trixabellee9393

Hey I’ve never posted on this forum before and I try to not post about influencers / you tubers BUT I’ve heard of mrs hinch but only just checked out her Instagram and please tell I’m not the only one who is shocked at the amount of chemicals she uses on a daily basis 🙀🙀🙀 I mean my house is clean and tidy but I only have about three cleaning products?? Surely such a sterile environments got to be bad for the kid and the dog? Not even any dirt anywhere and all those scents and chemicals on everything and in the air. Maybe it’s just cuz I have allergies and I would feel so poorly in that house but my god she has OCD she’s probably always high from the fumes. It’s really angered me not sure why and I probably sound like a right granny sorry just had to rant somewhere :-/

• Heart
Reactions: 46