Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Therealist

VIP Member
Why doesn’t she just go for a walk outside, like round the block instead of just the house??
Well judging by what her alleged neighbour said she don’t want to face people.
I’m curious how they knew she didn’t want to be approached 🤔
I’ve got visions of Jamie playing bodyguard “sorry laavv, no fans” 😂

I’m laughing to myself at that time she done the royal wave at some hinchers she reckons she saw 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 66

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Stacey is showing Verucca right up. Making stuff from scratch, child that is thriving, nice clean house that is still cosy and lived in, partner that works, naturally funny and not I try hard. Can’t wait for Stace to take the bitches crown

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63

OverThis

How many stories did she do before 8am... utterly ridiculous 🙄

Do you think Soph has an off switch fitted somewhere, if anyone finds it please use it 😂

Okay we get it you like frying eggs but at that time of morning, haven't you heard of toast or cereal, maybe with tea or coffee not bastard hot chocolate.
I am always suspicious of adults who don't like tea/coffee 🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 60

Chloe Rose

Was just thinking about our Soph this morning and about the amount of pressure she must be under she has contracts to fulfill, she's probably got that extension on a loan. She's stuck at home unable to fill her content the way she should, she can't sell the way she should be. She probably has people breathing down her neck. She can't step away from this because she signed on the dotted line & probably has debts to a certain extent that Jamie's wage alone wouldn't cover .
What a horrible way to live, what a horrible situation to get yourself into. I'd say she hates her life. I don't envy her at all to be stuck in a life you can't walk away from because you where greedy
What makes you think she has a loan on the extension when she has an estimated £2m? That was pocket money to her, when she gets £40k per brand deal post.

Her content is the same it's always been. Same old tat, same old. She still buys, she just doesn't film in the shops anymore. They have more money than most people can dream of, one thing she doesn't have is money worries. As soon as they were financially secure, Jamie quit his job. She can make his yearly wage in one post.

They were a couple who worked in sales before (she wrote on her linked in account that she always hit her targets) so this is the ultimate in being a sales couple. This is def not their first rodeo, but it is the easiest one.

And she can quit anytime. Zoella was signed with gleam and often disappeared / had breaks when it suited her. She barely worked at all! Hinch is the one who went begging to Gleam to take her on. She didn't have to have an agency. She doesn't have to post a million times per day. She chooses too. She loves the money and the fact she's a 'star' (in certain circles eg cleaning world) And she'll even use her son to snag more sales / fans.

She's making money hand over fist. She pushes those books daily. She is massively greedy, but any pressure is her own doing and I don't feel sorry for her one bit, she is def not struggling for money. She has all her fans money! They are the ones I feel sorry for, struggling in these times and she won't throw even them a bone in the way of a basket of cleaning products or a free book. They are nothing to her, just a means to an end.

• Heart
Reactions: 59

GroundedAngel

Chatty Member
It’s quite interesting going through the Henry Hinch account. Firstly, it shows how much her style has changed in five years. Secondly, shows she was still using the same photo to claim it was something else...

5D25D8F9-2686-46BC-930F-7C251B75EECE.png
280082BC-3169-4CBD-AF84-DA12BBB588E1.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59

Maz81

VIP Member
Not to compare......but I am 😂. Stacey this morning is asking people to support a go fund me page for PPE, whilst hinch on the other hand is peddling her stupid book of lists again with a shitty quote. You see hinch, this is one of the many reasons why people just don't like you 🔔🔚

• Haha
Reactions: 58

Tulip lady

Chatty Member
Her nails are a mess 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️💔 ffs Sophie .... nhs staffs hands are cracked dry ... there faces have sores on from wearing masks .... they can’t see their families ... they fear they may die from Clovid19 but your nails are a mess for fuck sake !!!!! Oh and she has tidy cloths ... she needs to wake up to the real world 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 57

AlwayswatchingAlways

Chatty Member
Someone came on here last night saying they used to live five doors away and zoph diddnt want to be approached.
My friend is 2 doors down and the local parcel stop as the other neighbors don't want to take her rubbish in. It's always Fred Vest who collects as she scurries from door to car never to be seen otherwise.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 56

AC55

VIP Member
Well there he is! The Wild Vest Hero of Maldon frying eggs at 7 in the morning with a patio heater on because it's cold outside! Can't bear the thought of cooking smells wafting through your serving hatch now can you? Best staying in the garden when it's around 5 degrees!
Why are you wandering around Greyboring Manor with Ronnieblesshimhastuftzno toofslovestostandwillrunthenextlondonmarathonnobother strapped to your front with that hideous filter on? You look absolutely ridiculous and if you think Ronnie is going to appreciate photos of him looking as ridiculous as you make him look in the future, you have got another thing coming! He'll hate you for this you fucking moron!

• Haha

Fizzy bootlaces

VIP Member
Was just thinking about our Soph this morning and about the amount of pressure she must be under she has contracts to fulfill, she's probably got that extension on a loan. She's stuck at home unable to fill her content the way she should, she can't sell the way she should be. She probably has people breathing down her neck. She can't step away from this because she signed on the dotted line & probably has debts to a certain extent that Jamie's wage alone wouldn't cover .
What a horrible way to live, what a horrible situation to get yourself into. I'd say she hates her life. I don't envy her at all to be stuck in a life you can't walk away from because you where greedy

• Heart
  • Haha

Astonishing

VIP Member
She just provides as Eggsellent content for us to take the piss out of doesn’t she.
living her vest life.
I’d love to have a look around her show home in the garage and loft at all the gifted tat she’s got hidden away!

I’m waiting for her to whip out a lazy spa that she forgot she bought 2 years ago but it’s been in the loft and trace found it up there the other day

• Haha