Mrs Hinch #132 Essential nails and parenting fails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m actually surprised she isn’t on the Loose Women panel or doing some sort of advert for cleaning products like Vogue is for Fairy washing tabs!

Reactions: 17
I’m actually surprised she isn’t on the Loose Women panel or doing some sort of advert for cleaning products like Vogue is for Fairy washing tabs!
Oh she wouldn’t do that...she’s just little old Soph who doesn’t like people’s attention and can’t believe this has all happened to her. It would be all too much for her and her “anxiety”🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 42
4D6ADF5C-0EC7-464F-9C00-078460F7FE6E.jpeg
7409DB85-5A05-49EC-8777-347C9BB8D9C0.jpeg
54D70C18-9DCC-469D-82B4-D14A8B139189.jpeg
Bored so thought I’d have a nose through her old IG photos!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
Hahahahaha
Literally came to post this!!
My house is grey as I like it as a background colour. However my accessories are bright and cheerful. I have loads of bright framed prints of places we have travelled and lots of family pics. It's not every single thing grey.

Reactions: 24
Blimey! Her lying knows no bounds. Still doesn’t excuse that she put RABBITS instead of her own son, as he would have been a few months old by then.
Still properly laughing at ringworm too.
Great detective work!!
Haha yeah, ringworm the insect 🤦‍♂️

If she does get messages about it then my bet is that she’ll say she started it back in September & then finished the blank ones tonight.
That may even be true, but if it is then why not just say that instead of making stuff up about doing it with her Mum over the phone. Such a weird thing to lie about.
I did think she would say this but didn’t want to write it here giving her the excuse, I wanted her to sweat it out lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Please don't feel like you may have caused something with your daughter. You haven't said if she has an actual diagnosis, but if there is a neurological issue, that isn't anything you have done. Early intervention and things we do as parents can go some way to improving outcomes and helping a child reach their potential but the issue would have still been there regardless. It's only when we get into the realms of severe neglect and early childhood trauma that we see developmental and behavioural problems later on, and even then that isn't what causes things such as autism for example. My middle son has additional needs and I was fine mentally when I had him. Youngest son, I had severe PND - and he's perfectly fine as far as we can tell thus far! So the opposite way around to what you've experienced.
It's not anything you've done ❤
Ah thank you I appreciate that. She was finally seen by an ed psych after years of pestering school who came back to see her again and recommended the school refer her to someone for a diagnosis but that was a year ago. I've stopped fighting school and just try to help her social skills myself at home xx

Reactions: 12
Hahahahaha
This reminds me of when me and my partner moved into our house in May last year and he wanted ALL walls in white. I said to him “no chance” and that I’d feel like I live in a bleeping mental institution. He’s now agreed I can decorate however I like as long as I do it myself which is absolutely fine with me 😂

Reactions: 14
Ah hinch caught in a lie as per usual, great detective work.

On another note the amount of disagreements that happen in these threads about ronniehasfootzandtuftz is unbelievable. I don't have any interest in children as a general, not to sound like a dick just being honest. But Ronald is clearly not developing at the speed she would like people to think he is. If you don't like what someone says surely you can just keep on scrolling.

Hopefully she'll start exercising poor chubsums and encouraging her child.
I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he's autistic, he has a very similar blank expression like my boy had and he's auti9, delayed and goes to a special school. Doubt she will ever be honest about it because let's face it she's a bleep.

Reactions: 25
Great detective work @Rebecca Wrong-daily of all the things for her to lie about that seems do ridiculous! 😂 It seems she actually is taking the day off social media today, I really hope she's spending precious time with Ronnie

Reactions: 16
You guys are moving too fast for me today 😂
Not sticking up for her at all, but I don’t see how she can’t be gutted over the title of this thread, as she’s proven time and again that she comes on here. I truly hope she is actually taking a break from insta to be a proper mother and not using this day off as a day to pre record content for the rest of the week. Nothing would surprise me at this point. 🤬
She needs to spend less time proving a point and giving this page the middle finger and more time forming a bond with her baby.
I came up with the idea and i dont feel bad. Call me insensitive. She doesnt parent well. She isnt trying her best. She has the money to give that little boy a wealth of experiences, foods, stimulation, even in her local area theres so much she could do but she doesnt bother her arse because she thinks shes above it. She does fail at parenting on the daily.

Ah thank you I appreciate that. She was finally seen by an ed psych after years of pestering school who came back to see her again and recommended the school refer her to someone for a diagnosis but that was a year ago. I've stopped fighting school and just try to help her social skills myself at home xx
Also SEN parent and just wanted to send you lots of love because I know how it is. You're constantly fighting. I've found the only way you get stuff done is to make a nuisance or yourself. Get time frames from people and chase them up in accordance with that. Take names of everyone you talk to. Dont be rude, but do be assertive. Let them know you wont be forgotten about. Obviously with the pandemic it is a different situation but when this is back to normal. It's so difficult, I'm sending you an appropriately distanced hug and hope you and the kids are managing okay!

Reactions: 20
Her ’R’ list is like that clip of family fortunes goes wrong

les Dennis-name something red

*buzzer*

contestant-my cardigan,les…

bloody ringworm-that’s an infection you dopey witch

• Haha
Reactions: 19
On an influencers insta story 🤔.
Had a quick through the posters followers (13k) and they do all seem real. The odd bot looking one but even I get bots sometimes following me! Feel bad that the genuine ones feel like this.

Attachments

Reactions: 22
I agree! Shes surrounding herself with a little army of male admirers. If she wanted a girl then she would have picked a female dog too. I really believe she does want a boy so he can be a mummy's boy.
She will be the Mother-in-Law from hell!
[/QUOTE]

Could you imagine her when Ronnie gets a girlfriend or boyfriend, dear lord how would she cope or is she gonna keep him locked in the house forever?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.