Mrs Hinch #132 Essential nails and parenting fails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon she did want a boy,can’t have a little girl in competition with her for Jamie’s favourite girl lol
[/QUOTE]

I agree! Shes surrounding herself with a little army of male admirers. If she wanted a girl then she would have picked a female dog too. I really believe she does want a boy so he can be a mummy's boy.

Reactions: 10
Another thing that winds me up, because let's face it there's alot, is the 'Im going to have a day away from social media if that's ok?'

As if she really cares if one of her sheep turn around and beg her to stay because she really helps her with her mental health, you know because she's so highly qualified!!!!
Wouldn’t surprise me if she’s used the “is that okay?” To get her moronic followers/Jamie fake messaging to say we miss you Hinch then she will be all “For you my hinchers I will carry on”

duck off you rancid bleep. My mum and sister are NHS my other sister is a carer and my dad had to take on a job as a Tesco delivery driver as he is self employed. Those are the sorts of people who have to carry on and who deserve a day off, not you, you utterly narcissistic repellent twatwaffle

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
Why is she asking if it’s okay for her to not be on social media today? Is she asking for permission? The fact she needs that much validation is sad should never have to explain to anyone that your gunna be quiet cause your spending time with your family
Can you imagine if someone messaged her saying no 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I reckon she did want a boy,can’t have a little girl in competition with her for Jamie’s favourite girl lol

I agree! Shes surrounding herself with a little army of male admirers. If she wanted a girl then she would have picked a female dog too. I really believe she does want a boy so he can be a mummy's boy.
[/QUOTE]

Correct. She didn’t want a baby she wanted a doll.

Reactions: 19
Another thing that winds me up, because let's face it there's alot, is the 'Im going to have a day away from social media if that's ok?'

As if she really cares if one of her sheep turn around and beg her to stay because she really helps her with her mental health, you know because she's so highly qualified!!!!
It'll be so she's flooded with messages telling her how amazing she is, and how of course she deserves a day off because she works so hard, it's a double whammy because it massages her massive ego and gets her engagement up.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just had a stroke trying to read that! This is her audience, this is why they don’t pick up on her Grammar errors! Thick as tit 😂
Poor grammar and spelling really wind me up! Especially when spell check is on absolutely everything these days! I mean do they just ignore the corrections they're giving and spell it wrong anyway!? Xx

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I'm guessing today she will be doing pre recorded content since shes ran out. Why spend a day with her baby when she could film for the gram instead? Ronnie who?
Oh yeah! Especially as she put new nails on yesterday, also Stace had a day off, so she has to copy

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ha ! Caught out! She’s as fake as her glued on nails.

I’m still new , but How long has she known Stacey for and in what capacity? The way she keeps posting about her you’d think they were lovers. It’s he lla weird. I mean I could understand if they’ve been best friends since school..... She doesn’t post about her other friends/ or even her family on her grid. I guess it’s just a business page.

I’m sure they became friends Just after Ronnie was born

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ronnie being fed his bottle of juice whilst sat in his pushchair in the garden! Is that kid allowed to do anything on his own? She would not cope if Jamie had to go to work like my partner

What's happened ???
Why is his juice not in a cup?! Surely he should be drinking from a sippy cup at 9 months.

Reactions: 8

[/QUOTE]
She will be the Mother-in-Law from hell!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
She’s actually deleted the story from yday of the list of Rs..... since it was noticed on here that it’s from last sept... I don’t think we need any further proof that she reads here 😂😂
The story with the R's is still there for me.

Reactions: 1
Poor grammar and spelling really wind me up! Especially when spell check is on absolutely everything these days! I mean do they just ignore the corrections they're giving and spell it wrong anyway!? Xx
Pretty sure this must be a Tattler taking the Mick! Nobody's that dumb are they?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It'll be so she's flooded with messages telling her how amazing she is, and how of course she deserves a day off because she works so hard, it's a double whammy because it massages her massive ego and gets her engagement up.
Oh yeah I forgot about those who think she actually gives a tit about them and their opinion.

I mean if she doesn't give a tit about enough to mention her sister in this whole pandemic, she pisses allover the respectful meaning of Thursday NHS clap, and shes out galavanting putting her own family's lives, and not to mention the lives of others at risk, she isn't going to give a flying duck about the people in her cult! No matter how much she tries to pull the wool over people's eyes! X

Reactions: 13
Someone on the old thread mentioned that they’d seen those answers before and I did a bit on digging. Go back to thread #54. The date was 27th September 2019 and Mrs hinch was attending a Joy of Clean unstoppables event. She sat next the cleaning my anxiety away which we all agreed was very odd because she hated Mrs hinch and look what she posted .... anyone recognise it 🧐 she posted that Mrs hinch had been working on it that day and was stuck so they were competing it together View attachment 104910View attachment 104911
[/QUOTE

Not defending the woman but she did say 'completed'- took her 6 months mind

Reactions: 2
I’m sure they became friends Just after Ronnie was born
One day Stace magically turned up out of nowhere with a McDonald's, they've seen each other a handful of times since then but like to profess that they are BFFs and always comment on how much they love each other, while Stacey seems to be getting in sly digs 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Anyone else think baby no 2 might happen soon??
All this 'free time' they have whilst on lockdown 😂

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Why is his juice not in a cup?! Surely he should be drinking from a sippy cup at 9 months.
I've not once seen him drink anything out of a sippy cup, not water, milk or even juice. Doesn't she understand how much she's affecting his development. It's borderline abuse! X

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.