Mrs Hinch #130 Hinch hits an all time low. It's about the amazing NHS not you and Onslow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
AMEN.

I used to really like her but it was when she didn’t post the honest side to being a mum I went completely off her and she lost me. It was when my baby was up all night long and she used to brag about Ronnie sleeping all night I was like nah, fuck her now.

I was sat cleaning up baby sick with you don’t you worry

Reactions: 33
She's one of those women who is a mother, but not a mum. But hey, whatevs, as long as the sink is polished and cloths folded, priorities

Reactions: 34
I think she had that roller there to stop him from falling back. Whenever she leaves him sitting by himself she always has something behind him which shows that he’s still not steady sitting up on his own.

Reactions: 24
I found the flapping legs video really difficult to watch too. He’s a really cute baby but it was really upsetting to see him like that, something isn’t right.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
They’ve been singing ‘it’s time to have a bath’ for a while now, well going of videos they’ve done it in.
I would expect smiles and giggles but blank?

Reactions: 15
The nachos have made a return. Love a good nacho myself but would never post it online bragging like a twat and say there is a recipe for it ffs.

Think I’m the only one who hated the newborn phase then, I definitely didn’t want him to stay a baby! My toddler is 15 months and he’s never been more fun or cuter than he is right now

Reactions: 20
The nachos have made a return. Love a good nacho myself but would never post it online bragging like a twat and say there is a recipe for it ffs.
It’s in her book uno. Mrs Hinch Nachos.
Ya can’t claim it . ATB

Think I’m the only one who hated the newborn phase then, I definitely didn’t want him to stay a baby! My toddler is 15 months and he’s never been more fun or cuter than he is right now
Haha my best friend is exact same! Her words “They're boring as fuck until about 12 weeks”

Reactions: 25
Same here! I still cuddle my 20 month old to sleep. Best feeling ever have them fall asleep in your arms. They don't stay baby's for long either

Reactions: 10
My boy is 15 months now aswell, at the time he was a newborn I couldn't wait for him to grow. Now though I think oh my god please sit still for 1 minute

THIS!!!!!!!! I absolutely love everything that you just said!!

Reactions: 10
Oh no, do you think? I thought it was just joggy bottom bobbling. I hope she’s not smoking while Ronnie is sitting on her knee. Of all the selfish dickwad stuff she does that would be the lowest of the low
As an ex smoker it does look like fag ash that lands on clothes

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
She is going to have planes landing in her back garden with those bloody lights

Reactions: 16
Was just washing up and dont know why but my brain was shouting how much of a weasel jamie is made myself laugh out loud like a weirdo

Reactions: 25
She never shuts up. Nobody cares about your wallpaper. Hope that helps you vapid bimbo.

Reactions: 23
I found the flapping legs video really difficult to watch too. He’s a really cute baby but it was really upsetting to see him like that, something isn’t right.
As someone who doesn't have children I don't understand what you mean by the legs flapping about being hard to watch?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.