Mrs Hinch #119 Salt & Pepper pots galore and pond water casserole once more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if it’s been said but didn’t she only empty that ellas pouch box the other day? How the hell is it already full?! It would appear he’s having a pouch for every meal :(

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Sorry if it’s been said but didn’t she only empty that ellas pouch box the other day? How the hell is it already full?! It would appear he’s having a pouch for every meal :(
Maybe she is on them too 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
More bleeping child abuse! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ Honestly what the actual duck is wrong with these mad bastards
I swear that kid is caked in makeup too!

I wonder if she hires a person to come do her ironing. Never have we ever seen a clip of her doing it, and the ironing board is outside. Exactly where she would keep an 'employee' of hers !

Reactions: 8

I wonder if she hires a person to come do her ironing. Never have we ever seen a clip of her doing it, and the ironing board is outside. Exactly where she would keep an 'employee' of hers !
I thought that about the ironing. Although all the both of them wear is tracksuits so I guess there isn’t much call for ironing in the Grinch house.

Reactions: 7

I’ve thought exactly the same! For someone who shows everything and is so into cleaning and doing her washing etc she doesn’t ever mention ironing. Lenor do that scented water that goes into the iron, I thought she would be all over that tit.
Even her iron didn’t look like a particular decent one, she definitely chucks the ironing up into the loft for Trace to do. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Same! Have a German shepherd from a pup but who was a nervous dog anyway but then got attacked by an Amstaff ( she was on the lead, it was off) and it was a horrendous experience! I was screaming and trying to kick at it and my dog just stood there with this it lungeing at her neck. I kept spinning her around out of it’s way and that’s pretty much the only thing that saved her from getting bitten. We are now in doggy therapy, seeing a behaviourist as she was so traumatised. At first she used to lunge and bark at dogs and I’d get filthy looks. Now she’s changed tact and just tries to flee. It’s been a long heart breaking journey trying to rehabilitate her. We are getting there but it’s so frustrating when months of good training can all go down the pain with one dog off the lead bolting toward you.
So sad to watch isnt it! Its not their fault!
When we first got her we muzzle trained her while assessing her behaviour, so she was walked on a harness with a front and back clip(so a double ended lead) and a muzzled.
An off lead Staff came up to us and attacked, she hid behind me as I'm screaming at the owner and he just stood there. His dog went back to him eventually and then bolted back towards me to get to her and then bit me!!
When I said that his dog bit me he said it was my dogs fault!😱
Yeh that dog that has 2 leads, a harness, a muzzle on AND the one hidden behind me!
People like this shouldn't own bloody animals!

Good luck with your training! It's long, but totally worth it!!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Those 2 jackets have been hanging in the garage utility area since it was installed. Why doesnt she put them in the wardrobe?

Reactions: 7
Shes an absolute arse wipe. Who does have room for a poxy utility area?! Not me. I hang the washing up on an airer in the kitchen and dance around it for a couple of days until the bleeping things dry. Seriously. roll on summer.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
We think he is! Apart from the ELLA’s snack things he holds occasionally; he’s never been seen with a bit of real food at all. I feel so sad for him 😫

Reactions: 11
I want her to show full pictures of the loft and garage notice how she only shows small sections of the garage and even those boxes she very quickly flashed the camera to was full to the brim of things...she has a serious hoarding problem but thinks it’s acceptable because she organises it all into baskets!!
She does indeed have a hoarding problem, the only difference is she’s a tidy hoarder with everything in boxes or neatly lined up in a cupboard.

Reactions: 12
Shes an absolute arse wipe. Who does have room for a poxy utility area?! Not me. I hang the washing up on an airer in the kitchen and dance around it for a couple of days until the bleeping things dry. Seriously. roll on summer.
Mate I splashed out and treated myself to one of the heated airers from Lakeland. Changed my bleeping life! Sling the washing on, plug it in and leave it overnight, job done 👍 It was expensive but our house is small and I can't stand having washing strung about everywhere, plus it's a cold and draughty house so stuff would take days and days to dry.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
So where’s this project in her garage with the tiles she just couldn’t part from 🙄

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.