Mrs Hinch #112 Disney Magic, kitchen wall. Hinchers go skint funding it all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't sleep so decided to look at Hinches latest followers, how has NO ONE CALLED HER OUT on how many she or her team buy for her? she gains roughly the same amount every single day. Go down her followers, the amount of accounts with no profile pic or content is shocking. The fake accounts are so easy so spot, some have a photo and usually just some random guy with one pic which will have been posted a matter of hours before. Disgusting buying followers, how can she think this is ok? All for internet fame? what has this world come to :mad: Example pic posted from someone who just followed her. EDIT - also buying likes, took a look at her 2 latest pics. Loads of accounts with no pics and no profile pic. You're a disgrace Hinch.
IMG_6978.JPG

Reactions: 27
Yeah - a belfast sink would look so much better, but she always does stuff so cack-handedly.

We've said she barely covers cleaning anymore. This would be a perfect opportunity for her to do the entire ground floor, removing the plastic covers, showing the mess that building creates, and how best to clean everything up again. I would actually be really interested in seeing that kind of stuff because it's real, and it's what attracted her to so many people in the beginning - including some of us on here!

I even didn't mind the Disney stories last week because it was something different, a break from the monotomy. But I can't abide gretel, hinch hauls, her crowing at Lord Henry Fatsomes and swipe ups - because it's not real! I'm going to stop now because I don't think I'm making sense.. I know what I'm trying to say though lol.
Andddddd you know she is now going to do as suggested... she will now show her removing covers/cleaning and organizing ground floor... wheres your commission?!

Oh wait, can she do that if it's already been done :0

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So do I. I actually hate myself that I do as well. 😂 However no way was that thought of in the middle of the night 10 days ago and is near completion so she is still lying her arse off about the timeframe of all that.
oh 100% you’re right 😂

Reactions: 3
New thread suggestion :
“ Well my sheep the truth be told, I’ve sold my soul for a glory hole “

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Haven't caught up properly yet, but I know she got her kitchen from Howdens. I recognize the boxes with the red on anywhere, because I had about 60 of them in my kitchen when we did ours and it took them more than a week to come out, measure up and design it, so she is full of tit with the whole deciding on a whim,! Hatch looks tit and she's got the same bleeping cupboards as me (except mine aren't grey).

Reactions: 9
So right picture the scene hinch is cooking (I use that term lightly) ronnieblessem is in the living room /dining room, he starts to climb on a chair and goes to fall, is she going to sprint out the door, down the hall and into the dining room to catch him? Is she going to do some sort of A team move through the hatch? I don't get how this is "family friendly"
I have an image of her flying through the glory hole while grasping a manky and Jamie catching her 😂

• Haha
So in the space of a 9 days she has managed to get a wall knocked down, a new kitchen designed and fitted, her old kitchen transferred to her parents house AND spend a week at Disneyland. Oh what a tough life lil old Soph has.
anyone checked out her super stalkers Instagram today? I am cringing. Photos of RonnieBlessIm and Handsnomes plus she can’t wait to see the new kitchen.
What’s her stalkers name again?

Why oh why would someone get hanging ceiling lights ( designed to hang low over dining tables or islands) hang them from a hatch , I swear this woman is close to making my eyes bleed

Wallpaper for flooring in a bathroom 🤣 and all that jazz. I’m fucked off tonight. My toddler is being an hole at the mo 😭 he is refusing sleep of any kind. Look at the time now 👀 and he’s still bleeping about. Last night it was half 1ish in the morning before he gave in. How come that wanker gets to sleep through the night (oh sorry her ‘anxiety’ has her up some nights *cough cough*) and then all she does the next day is swan through it at her own leisure 😡 relatable bleep. Never see her kid cry or make her cry on the difficult nights. I feel like a tit parent but I’m overworked and underpaid and she makes out she’s sailing through parenthood like a pro. bleeping unfair. She’d fall in tit and come out smelling of roses 😤 I am bitter tonight because I’m exhausted. She deserves nothing. She’d be far more relatable if we got to see that baby cry at the very least ffs! Perfect child, dog, family, house, wedding, birth etc. Relatable as duck 👍🏼 All she does is make vulnerable people feel inferior.

Atleast I can come here to vent without being judged too harshly. That’s a strong light in a very dark tunnel for me right now. I haven’t really got anywhere else to go tbf ❤ Would I like some bread with that 🧀? Probably 🤣
Sending you lots of love an tattle hugs sweetheart , you got this duck her your a “real” woman who we all relate too!! Keep goin , x

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
No she will be on her phone for the gram not notice then ring her mum to deal with it 👌

The whole reason for this hole was so she could see Ronnie playing? What whilst she wanks off her taps why not be in the bloody room he’s in 🤷‍♀️ she loves him so much yet can’t bare to spend much time with him.
She spends more time at the sink, which faces a wall! 😂

• Haha
Why on earth would someone buy hanging ceiling lights , designed may I add to hang over dining tables or islands , hang them from a hatch 🙈 yep
You said it soph “I’m no interior designer guyzzzzzz)
I swear this woman is close to making my eyes bleed

Reactions: 7
You bet when she was reading here and we expected it to be a proper nice, knock through kitchen with an island incorporating a modern sink, a wall of fab cupboards etc, she outwardly cackled that we were so wrong but inside was seething that she had settled for something quite boring and old fashioned .
We are the ones cackling now 😂😂😂

Not sure what to make of the glory hole. It looks like it's been designed with aesthetics in mind rather than any practicalities. No one who cooks family meals, entertains etc would have designed it that way, having no open access between the kitchen and dining room makes no sense.

Just shows with Hinch, it's all about the having not the using.
But who has a hatch these days!? Maybe she wanted to start a trend! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Would you believe it? 🙄. I’ve got a Howdens ad on my Insta feed, straight after Hinch 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Oh god here she goes again "Ive got so much to do, I dont know how much ill get done" Shove off grinch, you are at home ALL DAY. Maybe of you got off insta for a bit you'd actually get a little more done anyway.

Reactions: 17
One thing I don't get, what's happening with the empty corner? On the right of the door. Can't be any cupboards going there, so it's just an empty space. If she'd opened the wall up she could've closed the door and had a full run of storage on that side for all the tat!

Tbh I don't mind the lights, wouldn't have them there though. Kitchen is alright, but I can't get excited about kitchens :sneaky: The kitchen is what I'd expect them to have had put in the new build 3 years ago.
Still not jealous of it, I'm more that happy with my 15 year old kitchen that still looks great, and has a bit of colour and contrast.

The design of the tiles are old hat now, she really hasn’t a clue, suppose it’s within keeping of the 70’s hatch theme😉
According to our so far up his own jumper kitchen designer his feet are coming out of his eyeballs, tiles as so last year it is a glass splash back now don't you know? Didn't give a shoot no tiles here as we have floor to ceiling cupboards with everything built in and an island that I swear will get its own postcode. Had a look at the extractor hob but nope thought £3000 excessive so over hob extractor, which when it finally walks here, its been on the road a while now, will look great..

• Haha
Oh god here she goes again "Ive got so much to do, I dont know how much ill get done" Shove off grinch, you are at home ALL DAY. Maybe of you got off insta for a bit you'd actually get a little more done anyway.
Oh Soph is spouting off again, oh poor me. No one has sympathy for her. She needs to spare a thought for those people who do work hard and have paid for their kitchen themselves AND not clicked their fingers for builders to start straight away. Not only that but people having to come home from WORK yes Soph work a 12 hour shift and tidy up the mess, whereas Soph doesnt work, neither does Onslow so you both have the time and you can hand your baby over whenever you feel like it. Not everyone is as privileged as you!!!

Reactions: 10
Yep, I'm really feeling this today. I'm currently having an early miscarriage after 4 years of trying and have to go to work to support other people's mental health. She's moaning about having to sort her #gifted tat out while she gets a brand new (albeit tit) kitchen and that's the sum of her first world problems. She's a bleep and I hope this all comes crashing down around her soon.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Yep, I'm really feeling this today. I'm currently having an early miscarriage after 4 years of trying and have to go to work to support other people's mental health. She's moaning about having to sort her #gifted tat out while she gets a brand new (albeit tit) kitchen and that's the sum of her first world problems. She's a bleep and I hope this all comes crashing down around her soon.
I’m so sorry to hear that xx

• Heart
Soph doesnt know where to start.

How about you take your little boy out to a soft play or the sealife centre or something to stimulate him while the builders finish the building work. Then you can think about cleaning, tidying and putting away when the job is complete. There is no point trying to clean while builders are still working and they will get more done without you screeching down their ears every two minutes

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.