Mrs Hinch #112 Disney Magic, kitchen wall. Hinchers go skint funding it all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really really really think the tiles would have looked a million times better horizontal rather than in that weird wonky fashion. I dislike it (and the hatch) more than should really bother me. No kitchen envy here.
I dont have OCD but that would drive me mad. More so after a few sherries I would just be thinking where are my horizontal lines my head hurts from this!!

Reactions: 2
She only shares the messages she wants to share (AKA the ones worshipping her every move)

I remember once she posted at 3am saying she was anxious or whatever and I myself struggle with this daily and was up at the same time. I messaged her as she always says she is there for her hinchers etc about a problem I was having (and realistically at that time how many ‘hinchers’ would even be awake and messaging her?’)

She read it and didn’t even reply. Probably because I wasn’t up her ass with compliments like the rest of her army.
I messaged her last year when she started her snow globe collection.. I’d saw one in Matalan with a penguin inside (she said at the time she was obsessed with penguins) and glitter when you shake it which you could also personalise. I sent it to her and said how cute, you should get this and personalise it for Ronnie and add to your collection! She read it but didn’t reply. A few weeks later when she had her Christmas decs out and her snow globe collection out on display, I saw she’d got the one I sent to her in the message personalised with Ronnie’s name on! Sly as fuckkkk mate

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 58
Apologies if it’s already been said - I’m truly mortified that she’s just put a hole in the wall I thought the wall was coming down and she was having a steel beam in so she could extend the kitchen and be open plan.
The hole in wall does not suffice pulling out a decent kitchen to put the same bleeping kitchen in bar an extractor fan.
Sophie you wasteful bastard - couldn’t give a duck if you’ve kitted out your dads shed there’s just no need materialistic twit.

Reactions: 23
Well at least now guests can have food splatters from the hob when they're waiting at the hatch for their dinner!

Still confused as to how she took the curtains down before she went away, but the builders appear to have put them back up, and covered the bottom with the dust sheets again?! 😉 Seems a bit pointless to me😂

She can't show the rest of the kitchen yet as she's getting in the way.....however she could look through the massive hole in the wall and be in no-one's way🤥🤫🤭
Wonder did she tell them to put the curtains back up and keep closed as she'd read on here that people should go and look

• Haha
Reactions: 7
These gushing DM’s are from Hinch, sent from Jamie’s phone. It’s bloody obvious... there’s never a name shared and the writing style is always exactly the same as hers.

Soph, honestly.. how long is this / are you, gong to to go on for? 🙄
I don’t know though. We have seen real accounts who are just like this. It definitely possible that it came from a real person. I’m not sure how hinch isn’t worried about this though. They literally said they feel like Ronnie is theirs too. It only takes one deluded fan to try and kidnap him 🙈🙈

Reactions: 9
Apologies if it’s already been said - I’m truly mortified that she’s just put a hole in the wall I thought the wall was coming down and she was having a steel beam in so she could extend the kitchen and be open plan.
The hole in wall does not suffice pulling out a decent kitchen to put the same bleeping kitchen in bar an extractor fan.
Sophie you wasteful bastard - couldn’t give a duck if you’ve kitted out your dads shed there’s just no need materialistic twit.
This!!! 🙌🏻🙌🏻 I just can’t fathom why you would not completely extend

Reactions: 5
The kitchen moved to her parents is just another storage facility for the freebies that soph passes on. Yep the fridge might be used for drinks etc but as so many have pointed out, without a sink, it’s not a kitchen as such .

Reactions: 9
I don’t know though. We have seen real accounts who are just like this. It definitely possible that it came from a real person. I’m not sure how hinch isn’t worried about this though. They literally said they feel like Ronnie is theirs too. It only takes one deluded fan to try and kidnap him 🙈🙈
Yep and with her address so easy to find I would be much more concerned about gushing messages like that then someone saying my kid has a big head.

Reactions: 13
So how much money do we think they have spent this week between Disney and kitchen easy between £20,000-£40,000. But she is just like the rest of us.

Reactions: 12
She’s lied to them for weeks but they don’t see it. It’s not even about being relatable anymore coz she’s not. They are in so deep there is nothing she can do that will make them question her. I don’t even feel sorry for them anymore
That we all love like our own???? Does she not find that freaky??? I don't even love my nephews like my own it's not possible!!! Absolute freaks

Reactions: 12
Is it just me or was that the biggest anti climax of a wall reveal ever!! So it does look good... However it's not practical... Especially with a little one. It's would have made more sense to knock the whole wall down then they could have put a baby gate across for when Ronnieblessum starts to crawl... If he's doing something he shouldn't then can get to him quick.. Rather than go all the way round... I do like the worktop going all the way to the end though... But I think if your gna change that much then may aswel have extended it properly and made a massive change open plan kitchen on the other side of the house

Reactions: 5
thread title attempt :ROFLMAO:
Wall’s got a hole, now mamas can serve up a pissy packet casserole

• Haha
Reactions: 22
In the space of two hours the other week my friends daughter (14 months) had thrown bread all over my floor, spat out half eaten crisps onto the couch, sprayed yoghurt onto the TV and also licked the TV. I cannot wait until Ronnieblessim is moving 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
In the space of two hours the other week my friends daughter (14 months) had thrown bread all over my floor, spat out half eaten crisps onto the couch, sprayed yoghurt onto the TV and also licked the TV. I cannot wait until Ronnieblessim is moving 😂😂😂
My personal favourite is spaghetti bolognese. One fling in the wrong direction & it’s game over 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.