Mrs Hinch #112 Disney Magic, kitchen wall. Hinchers go skint funding it all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How’s she gonna get a vase on that hob now?! Nightmare, Soph.

also why is there a cupboard door where lardsnomes “day bed” is going to go? It’ll have to stay open all the time?!
I just hope she don’t try it will scratch VERY easily!

Reactions: 1

also why is there a cupboard door where lardsnomes “day bed” is going to go? It’ll have to stay open all the time?!
I think that’s The door for the dishwasher they just haven’t fitted it yet.

Reactions: 1
She needs to paint the lounge again because of the candle soot (probably spelt wrong but you know what I mean)

Reactions: 3

It’s just leaning there waiting to be put on elsewhere!

I actually really like her new kitchen 😂
So do I. I actually hate myself that I do as well. 😂 However no way was that thought of in the middle of the night 10 days ago and is near completion so she is still lying her arse off about the timeframe of all that.

Reactions: 8
Whys she *shining* a sink that she aint even used. Shes officially lost the plot

Reactions: 14
I did laugh when Jamie chucked a cloth through the gap and it landed on the sink. His face looked so amused by it. It is the only relatable thing I’ve seen on her stories in the past year because if I had that done to my dining room and kitchen I’d be well amused chucking a cloth through it as well. 😂 I am a simple person though.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So do I. I actually hate myself that I do as well. 😂 However no way was that thought of in the middle of the night 10 days ago and is near completion so she is still lying her arse off about the timeframe of all that.
I don’t like the tiles or units but I like the worktops.
Hate the hatch, would of took the entire wall out and put an island there!

Reactions: 6
Why the hob at the hatch area, leaning across it might be dangerous? And a hatch? Bit 1970s.

Reactions: 6
I did laugh when Jamie chucked a cloth through the gap and it landed on the sink. His face looked so amused by it. It is the only relatable thing I’ve seen on her stories in the past year because if I had that done to my dining room and kitchen I’d be well amused chucking a cloth through it as well. 😂 I am a simple person though.
Just like Ronnie will 😂🤣
She will need to watch him when the hobs on!

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.