Mrs Hinch #112 Disney Magic, kitchen wall. Hinchers go skint funding it all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she will celebrate her new hole by cooking her famous dorito, cheese,whole bottle of sweet chilli sauce monstrosity 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Disney magic glowing, lardsomnes c@ck is showing, hole in the wall, swipe up sheep please fund me more!
my first thread title suggestion

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Early thread suggestion:

Hincher’s think she’s an interior designer but her new kitchen looks like a 1970s diner

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90
Hinch literally .... Here is my new kitchen that you paid for due to buying my new book. No shame

Reactions: 12
Bet you any money that serving hatch does her head in and it’s bricked you in a years time.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The mini Shark looks totally ineffective she’s pushed some of that building dust down the side of her brand new shiny shiny sink. Oh dear

Reactions: 7
Absolutely no need for a whole new kitchen, just to have a hole in the wall. Old cupboards could have been moved to the wall on the right. End of.
But it wasn’t about just a hole in the wall. They wanted a new kitchen. Again.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.