Mrs Hinch #112 Disney Magic, kitchen wall. Hinchers go skint funding it all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still think the book shelves style that brad kitchen posted and tagged her in is going to be part of it all, the wooden shelves for above her sink were the same as in the pic

Reactions: 5
I can't.. she has a companion set for her electric fire 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣🤣🤣🤣
She really is just playing at frown ups isn't she?!

Also, why is she so shocked that there's dust when she's had a hole put in a wall and a new kitchen fitted?!
I saw those fire irons and doubted myself for a moment. I could have sworn it’s an electric fire! Bwahahahaha 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I still think the book shelves style that brad kitchen posted and tagged her in is going to be part of it all, the wooden shelves for above her sink were the same as in the pic
yes I think on the side that the dishwasher was on. I think the oven will be there too

Reactions: 1
Her cleaning gives me anxiety. Hoovering then flicking dust all over the place. Why not bleeping dust first, hoover the skirtings then floors. She has literally NO IDEA. Bellend
My husband does it in this order it drives me bloody nuts as makes no sense!

So she’s Gretal now she’s back home?

All Just an absolute act! Putting on a show.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Just noticed she has a dado rail as well! Bloody hell, my Mum & Dad got rid of theirs years ago because it was old fashioned!

Reactions: 20
Maybe the oven will be on the wall where the dishwasher was like in the picture that brad posted. So it would means she would lose some worktop space but let’s be honest she’s doesn’t cook or prepare food so she doesn’t need it. Also she’ll probably extend the worktop on the other side right up to the window
Isn’t the oven going underneath the hob?

Why isn’t she bloody damp dusting?! When she used ‘Dave’ under that plug socket, I just thought well that’s gonna go all over the floor! 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can't.. she has a companion set for her electric fire 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣🤣🤣🤣
She really is just playing at frown ups isn't she?!

Also, why is she so shocked that there's dust when she's had a hole put in a wall and a new kitchen fitted?!
It’s as if her whole house(and life in it) is one giant sized Polly Pocket

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.