Mrs Hinch #112 Disney Magic, kitchen wall. Hinchers go skint funding it all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are you all shocked. She said all along she was getting a hole. Oh, I know why you are shocked, coz she told the truth 😂😂
She started off saying a hole then said the wall was going....yesterday she even said “going to show you the wall...well the wall That’s not there no more”.

I'm hoping there more of a cut throat razor🙈
Removes fuzz and then makes facial hair grow even more 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
That is the weirdest kitchen design I've ever seen and that includes our old one which had an oven floating randomley in a fireplace a weird double height breakfast bar.

Reactions: 5
Will someone gift Ronnie one of those little tykes red and yellow cars so he can go up to the *Hole* and ask for a Ella’s kitchen to go please 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 66
It looks like the frankie and bennys near me. Wonder if she will get a bell for when the foods ready to be taken out 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m not surprised now it was done or not done in little over a week. It looks wank!
What happens while she’s cooking (i mean making her mug shot) and while she’s watching Ronnie in the garden he falls off his swing, she’s still got to run around to the other door to get him.
such a pointless renovation
I would pay good money to see her launch herself up and over the serving hatch and run to the rescue!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This is my first post so firstly hello everyone ! I was originally just here to read the threads but after todays second kitchen i just had to post. It seems ridiculous and i like many people here think it should have been donated to someone who actually needs it and would make use of it ! It seems this kitchen in a shed is almost the start of the hinch museum because its hardly a useable kitchen as no oven/hob or sink ! next there will be her used cloths in there and i dread to think what else 🙄 not understanding why she couldnt have done the decent thing and donate to people geuinley in need 😕
A hinch museum - stop giving her ideas!

• Sick
Reactions: 3
517E3A85-1A39-4F7C-AF0E-CB40CCDFBCF4.jpeg

Geezus please don’t!!! And yes love....you are crazy!
BTW I have a Belfast sink too and they are fab. Literally bought this cottage for the sink! Oh tit now I sound crazy!! 🤪

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
View attachment 86440
Geezus please don’t!!! And yes love....you are crazy!
BTW I have a Belfast sink too and they are fab. Literally bought this cottage for the sink! Oh tit now I sound crazy!! 🤪
Reminds me of that sign “You don’t have to be crazy to work/live here, but it helps”. Man alive, those hinchers and their cult leader are just so darn cray-zee

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I actually cant breath ...she sounds deranged more so than ever🙈
Waaaaaaaah! I have a drawer full of wooden spoons and I use them all. FOR COOKING. I’d only make a feature of them if they were super pretty or something, not just bog standard wooden spoons :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
A hinch museum - stop giving her ideas!
Dont ! 😂, thats just what it looks like to me, it will be something like "over here we have the original hinch kitchen" oh and over here we have a selection of her "empties" used cloths etc. Its ridiculous what shes doing, i dont even know what to think anymore !

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh god! I know she likes her scented stuff x 1 million AND she doesn’t cook but “The Hole” fills me with fear for her. One homemade curry (I mean lol as if that’ll happen) and that’ll be her lounge bleeping stinking for weeks. I’ve got a door on my kitchen AND french doors AND an extractor fan but I swear I still smell the Dahl we made in January.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why does she need a serving hatch where her cooker is? So she can look out into her living room whilst she’s cooking.. she never cooks!

Reactions: 9
Her bamboo utensils make me believe when she went to ikea with Solomon she also bought glass jars with bamboo lids!
She will be doing all taps to tidy posts, organising foods in jars.... bet her tea coffee and sugar pots her mate gave her won’t be in the new kitchen!!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.