Mrs Hinch #112 Disney Magic, kitchen wall. Hinchers go skint funding it all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s quite bizarre we never see/hear of Jamie’s family! I wonder if they can see through her act and don’t want to be involved
You don’t hear of any family , nan, grandad, aunts, uncles there must be some out there as they have cousins ?

Reactions: 5
5CCDEB19-3442-4B84-AA75-CD038515ED2C.jpeg

Love my hole in the wall 😂 and my messy kitchen 🤣 ps I had the grey before I started following her before you all start trolling me 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Yours is way better!!!!!!
You post your well hard earned home and show it off message me you insta account so I can follow you x
Ahh thank you! Sorry I’m a bit of a novice, is there a way to send you a message? I don’t know the rules about posting my Instagram but don’t want to post it and look like I’m trying to get followers 🙈 also don’t want Hinch snooping here to set her deranged army on me cos I’m on here 😂

Thank you everyone for your nice comments. Very true we cook home made meals in ours every night and shelves have cook books that we actually use on them and personal items that mean things to us. So yeah, feeling better about it now thanks to you lovely tattlers!

Reactions: 15
She’s at it again🙄 I gave MY oven to my moms friend, not WE gave her OUR oven...she’s really getting on my nerves, more than bloody usual and that’s saying something 🤣

Reactions: 12
Why are you all shocked. She said all along she was getting a hole. Oh, I know why you are shocked, coz she told the truth 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Aw no guyysssss I’m devastated. I haven’t commented on this thread for ages I’m a bit of a lurker and honestly by the time I do catch up what I was going to say is irrelevant haha. But, I had a new kitchen installed 3 Weeks ago. Saved all year and we saved money by doing the tiling and painting etc ourselves. Anyway, from what we’ve seen her cabinets look basically identical to mine except mine are darker, we’ve got basically the same tiles but they’re laid straight across not diagonally like hers AND those shelves she showed for above her sink, well I’ve attached a pic of mine.
I’m actually a bit gutted, we saved for ages and I loved it so much and now the Hinch has took a bit of the shine off it for me. I even started a home Instagram account because I love interiors so much and now I’m questioning all my decisions!! 😩 bloody hell. My friend loves Hinch too and she hasn’t seen my new kitchen yet so if she makes a comment that I’ve copied Hinch I’m gonna be upset!
Yours has been earned and you should be proud that you have worked extra hard and saved for a beautiful kitchen. If your friend is that much of a hinch fan she will see that hinch done hers very quick in a week (apparently). You’ve got so much more taste! It looks beautiful!!! Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Why did she not just say she was getting a new kitchen!! But she's been making a big deal out of a stupid hole cut in the wall. Honestly she gets worse by the day 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Oh come on guyzzzzz at least she can put her urn of flowers on the serving hatch, that’s when she’s not passing mug shots through it

Reactions: 8
I'm so confused guys - been at work so missed loads but I've seen the wall now had the drive thru window but she is saying they are still working on the kitchen?

I thought her having the hole put in was the work on the kitchen?

Reactions: 1
Ah, so now she can’t put her flowers on the hob because it’s no longer flat (extractor in the middle I’m guessing?)
Nice way of addressing the fire hazard issue without actually addressing it! An bloody EXPENSIVE way to address it :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ahh thank you! Sorry I’m a bit of a novice, is there a way to send you a message? I don’t know the rules about posting my Instagram but don’t want to post it and look like I’m trying to get followers 🙈 also don’t want Hinch snooping here to set her deranged army on me cos I’m on here 😂

Thank you everyone for your nice comments. Very true we cook home made meals in ours every night and shelves have cook books that we actually use on them and personal items that mean things to us. So yeah, feeling better about it now thanks to you lovely tattlers!
I just tried starting a conversation but it wouldn’t let me! I’ll keep trying x

Reactions: 1
She’s at it again🙄 I gave MY oven to my moms friend, not WE gave her OUR oven...she’s really getting on my nerves, more than bloody usual and that’s saying something 🤣
Bet she had to pay a little price for it though.. Any bet she didn’t “give” it to her mothers friend.. Prob just said it to make out she gifted it.

Reactions: 5
As for her dads new room with her old kitchen ... He sits at that counter to work on his laptop (allegedly... if he even lives there.... so weird) why didn't they remove at least one cupboard for his legs to go under 🙄 Has anyone in their family got any idea?

Reactions: 10
Been lurking a while now, have had to comment.
WTAF.. passing your plates of food or cups across an induction hob! Nahhhh
She gonna dress a vase of flowers and put it on that ledge no doubt! Big gust of wind through the patio and smashhh through the hob! I cannot believe a kitchen designer would plan it this way tbh! The view from the dining or living room of the wanking tap is just not flowing at all, I’ve never not had a sink that doesn’t face a window. When you had that much space , and money this could have been amazing. A nice island, are we having plinth drawers? I’m annoyed! Spunked a few quid here possibly and done half a decent job of it

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.