Mrs Hinch #112 Disney Magic, kitchen wall. Hinchers go skint funding it all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aw no guyysssss I’m devastated. I haven’t commented on this thread for ages I’m a bit of a lurker and honestly by the time I do catch up what I was going to say is irrelevant haha. But, I had a new kitchen installed 3 Weeks ago. Saved all year and we saved money by doing the tiling and painting etc ourselves. Anyway, from what we’ve seen her cabinets look basically identical to mine except mine are darker, we’ve got basically the same tiles but they’re laid straight across not diagonally like hers AND those shelves she showed for above her sink, well I’ve attached a pic of mine.
I’m actually a bit gutted, we saved for ages and I loved it so much and now the Hinch has took a bit of the shine off it for me. I even started a home Instagram account because I love interiors so much and now I’m questioning all my decisions!! 😩 bloody hell. My friend loves Hinch too and she hasn’t seen my new kitchen yet so if she makes a comment that I’ve copied Hinch I’m gonna be upset!
Omg I love it 🥰

Reactions: 4
Any decent builder/kitchen fitter would advise of pros and cons....this one clearly didnt which makes me question their reputation.

Reactions: 6
Omg really is that it 🤔 a serving hatch 😂😂😂 ffs she could have made much more use of the space and have an amazing new kitchen.

Reactions: 1
I actually cannot believe this!! We are actually giving her far more credit than she deserves!!

What a load of crap.. It looks ridiculous! She has more money than sense.

Reactions: 11
Ooooo shes getting a bit aggy isnt she , lol saying i think it looks like a magazine wtf 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
100% I would of done that. It would be far nicer.
I don’t like the hob being there the other side of the hole...so dangerous when you think about how kids lob stuff, people leaning over.... horrible!
Imagine all units on the wall where tacky mirror hanging, beautiful large kitchen island replacing gifted dining table, wall knocked down allowing more space for more cupboards and lovely American fridge freezer, then push table under the window. Knock the door to the garage and convert it to fully functioning utility room with sink, washing machine and tumble dryer. Would that make more sense. I’m not impressed with school serving facilities she’s done but god! It make me feel good as I have far better ideas when it comes to interior design and utilise the space

Reactions: 13
IS THAT IT?
A whole song and dance about this bleeping wall and ‘iLl ReVeAl It LaTeR gUyZzZ’
All for that?!

Let’s be real it looks like tit. I don’t get why she was ever worried about cooking smells wafting in though I don’t recall mug shots having a strong over powering smell? She really is an absolute balloon.

Can’t buy class huns! 💁🏽‍♀️🤑

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Give it a year that wall will be taken down! She has no clue at all!!!!

Ronnie will be throwing his toys onto a red hot hob too!
Yep. No clue at all 🙄

I wouldn't worry about ronnieblesshimsgotfootz. That hob would be for display purposes only.

Oh, she'll have to do a demonstration for us, "cook" something, bin it, eat their takeaway while laughing at the ig followers, squeeze a packet of something down ronnieblesshimsgotfootz throat (poor bubba 😩)
After that might as well switch it off

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Aw no guyysssss I’m devastated. I haven’t commented on this thread for ages I’m a bit of a lurker and honestly by the time I do catch up what I was going to say is irrelevant haha. But, I had a new kitchen installed 3 Weeks ago. Saved all year and we saved money by doing the tiling and painting etc ourselves. Anyway, from what we’ve seen her cabinets look basically identical to mine except mine are darker, we’ve got basically the same tiles but they’re laid straight across not diagonally like hers AND those shelves she showed for above her sink, well I’ve attached a pic of mine.
I’m actually a bit gutted, we saved for ages and I loved it so much and now the Hinch has took a bit of the shine off it for me. I even started a home Instagram account because I love interiors so much and now I’m questioning all my decisions!! 😩 bloody hell. My friend loves Hinch too and she hasn’t seen my new kitchen yet so if she makes a comment that I’ve copied Hinch I’m gonna be upset!
Its not like hers, yours looks tasteful and classy and seems to have a warm look/feeling to it ☺ (Your sink is better too😂) ! And good for you saving up and paying for it yourself and not getting it "gifted" i just watched her stories .. she is, like someone else said such a brag. I feel sorry for all her followers that dream of this and dont have the money to do it and it basically gets rubbed in their faces daily 🙄

Reactions: 9
What's on the other side of the hole? Is it the living room or dining room?? Dining room kinda makes sense but the whole things as bit 80s isn't it? My mum's just blocked hers up 🤣

Reactions: 10
Judging by her “well I think it looks brilliant! Like a magazine!”, she is blatantly on tattle this afternoon! High Verucca!!! 👋🏼👋🏼 Oh and fyi, get rid of the 80’s earrings. You never heard the saying “bigger the hoop, bigger the hoe”? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Do you think she is trying to convince herself the hole in the wall looks good. Last night she did her head wobble as she said it looked brilliant and now she’s saying she no designer but she think it’s looks fab. I think she knows it looks tit and but her sheep will soon ease that by telling her it looks brilliant. I literally can’t wait until her army start knocking out holes in their kitchens too 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh and her polls I swear the other lights were in the lead when I voted does she ever even show poll results or Just BS and makes out what she got was the winner.

Reactions: 7
She really hasn't thought this through has she. It looks absolutely tit and so pointless. Either do it properly or not at all.

Reactions: 8
Is this really the vision she had “that night” she wasn’t able to sleep as kept thinking about a hole in the wall 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Do you think she is trying to convince herself the hole in the wall looks good. Last night she did her head wobble as she said it looked brilliant and now she’s saying she no designer but she think it’s looks fab. I think she knows it looks tit and but her sheep will soon ease that by telling her it looks brilliant. I literally can’t wait until her army start knocking out holes in their kitchens too 😂😂
Holes where her nostrils should be would look good!

She needs these plates (in grey obvs) to go with the shutters, that'll finish the look off perfectly 👌

View attachment 86429
And a uniform and a towel round her head

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.