Mrs Hinch #112 Disney Magic, kitchen wall. Hinchers go skint funding it all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aw no guyysssss I’m devastated. I haven’t commented on this thread for ages I’m a bit of a lurker and honestly by the time I do catch up what I was going to say is irrelevant haha. But, I had a new kitchen installed 3 Weeks ago. Saved all year and we saved money by doing the tiling and painting etc ourselves. Anyway, from what we’ve seen her cabinets look basically identical to mine except mine are darker, we’ve got basically the same tiles but they’re laid straight across not diagonally like hers AND those shelves she showed for above her sink, well I’ve attached a pic of mine.
I’m actually a bit gutted, we saved for ages and I loved it so much and now the Hinch has took a bit of the shine off it for me. I even started a home Instagram account because I love interiors so much and now I’m questioning all my decisions!! 😩 bloody hell. My friend loves Hinch too and she hasn’t seen my new kitchen yet so if she makes a comment that I’ve copied Hinch I’m gonna be upset!
Your looks gorgeous, hers will look shite, she will fill it with wax melts, zoflora and no actual food

Reactions: 7
I’m no artist I promise I’m fab at stitches though! 😂

This is what I imagined and now it’s ruined it for me!!!
I do not understand why she needed a new kitchen to make a hole! A hole....an actual hole 😳

WHY did the builder tap a hole in the top? Making it look like the whole wall was going! She has let me down!!!!
See that was something I was imagining and something I’d definitely do. It’ll make more sense but you cannot but class with money

Reactions: 3
6FB9F415-56F7-40F3-8177-4692A4A4258E.jpeg

Wonder if she will be gifted these shutters. She can play dinner lady reminds me of my primary schools I hope she’s got her swipe up link for the dinner lady overalls ready!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 104
Well at least now guests can have food splatters from the hob when they're waiting at the hatch for their dinner!

Still confused as to how she took the curtains down before she went away, but the builders appear to have put them back up, and covered the bottom with the dust sheets again?! 😉 Seems a bit pointless to me😂

She can't show the rest of the kitchen yet as she's getting in the way.....however she could look through the massive hole in the wall and be in no-one's way🤥🤫🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Love those sinks!!!
I love in Belfast and have never owned a Belfast sink lol I'm very very jealous. Do you know some people when they took them out of their kitchen turned them into flower pots in their garden. This was before they where a thing and they still have them in their gardens..... I might steal one lol

Reactions: 8
Looks like a hot dog stand 🤣🤣 I’ve never seen one of those hobs with the built in fan before... very posh 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It just looks like when someone tacks an extension on and they just take the old window frame out 😂
It does!!
I’m fuming!!

It’s a hole 🙄😂 She kept saying the wall was gone so I really thought it was going to be extended through into dining room leaving room at the end for her table!

Give it a year that wall will be taken down! She has no clue at all!!!!
Ronnie will be throwing his toys onto a red hot hob too!

Looks like a hot dog stand 🤣🤣 I’ve never seen one of those hobs with the built in fan before... very posh 🤨
Us mere peasants don’t get to see luxuries like that!

Reactions: 11
What a bleeping let down .I was sure like most people she was going to have a open plan kitchen, but no it is what she has said all along ; a bleeping hole in the wall. And the hob facing the empty hole is a bloody stupid place to put it because of splash back etc from cooking (not like that would be a problem for her i guess 🤷) and i bet she will put flowers or whatever on the ledge which will also be a fire hazard so close to the hob and there won't be no space to hand anything through. She could of done so much better than this and really made a nice open plan kitchen with a island etc if she used her head or got the designers to do it properly. Most likely all this was a excuse for a new kitchen like most people have said.

Reactions: 12
Aw no guyysssss I’m devastated. I haven’t commented on this thread for ages I’m a bit of a lurker and honestly by the time I do catch up what I was going to say is irrelevant haha. But, I had a new kitchen installed 3 Weeks ago. Saved all year and we saved money by doing the tiling and painting etc ourselves. Anyway, from what we’ve seen her cabinets look basically identical to mine except mine are darker, we’ve got basically the same tiles but they’re laid straight across not diagonally like hers AND those shelves she showed for above her sink, well I’ve attached a pic of mine.
I’m actually a bit gutted, we saved for ages and I loved it so much and now the Hinch has took a bit of the shine off it for me. I even started a home Instagram account because I love interiors so much and now I’m questioning all my decisions!! 😩 bloody hell. My friend loves Hinch too and she hasn’t seen my new kitchen yet so if she makes a comment that I’ve copied Hinch I’m gonna be upset!
Yours is way more better! Gorgeous sink! And beautiful solid wood worktops!

Your house would look a lot lighter if everything wasn't bleeping grey, you numpty! 🙄 😂 And I think the lights are ugly. 😂 As it the giant hole in the wall! 🤢 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So do they pass food through their hatch to each other or do they walk out into the hall, down rhe Hall to the dining room. It still hasn't helped the flow of the house

• Haha
Reactions: 12
WTF? Why does this look like one of the many community centres I know with that kind of serving hatch into the kitchen?! I just don’t get it? No extractor fan over the hob either? I would still feel away from everyone else with that ‘window’ and having to walk round through the hall to get into dining room!
Second (BBQ) kitchen at her mums? Give me bloody strength -what’s the actual point?! Get your dad a nice office area made so his legs can go underneath a desk along with a utility area if you want to give them something!
To me it looked like it was already being constructed into something but all changed for the pointless 2nd kitchen. We love a BBQ and have them all the time do to have everything split between two rooms would actually be more of a hinderance!
Like many have said , if that had been donated to somewhere or someone in need then she would’ve gained some respect. How many hostels or refuges would’ve been so grateful for it. Grrrrrrr I’m beyond mad!
Omg you’ve gave me an idea maybe she is going to be a soup kitchen?

“All homeless welcome to Mrs hinchs ” 😂🤣

A bloody hole!!!

I can’t believe it 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why is she so braggy?? What self-respecting person goes on about how amazing their kitchen looks, and how amazing their decisions are.. She hasn't got a modest bone in her body. I cringe so hard when she says things like that. To think I used to really like her, I can't believe more people haven't seen the light yet.

Reactions: 17
See that was something I was imagining and something I’d definitely do. It’ll make more sense but you cannot but class with money
100% I would of done that. It would be far nicer.
I don’t like the hob being there the other side of the hole...so dangerous when you think about how kids lob stuff, people leaning over.... horrible!

Wonder how many people will be making a hole?
I’m not sure that’s going to catch on at all 😂🤣

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.