Mrs Hinch #112 Disney Magic, kitchen wall. Hinchers go skint funding it all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This BBQ kitchen has bloody cracked me up! It’s so far beyond ridiculous you just have to laugh! And spying on her Dad “working” when he can’t even sit straight in there. Teensy wall heater next to him I bets its bleeping freezing.
OMG Zoph you’ve played a blinder this is hilarious!!! Now all her Hunchers will be building crappy kitchens in their sheds so they can be “just like her” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
You mean you don't have a BBQ kitchen?, wow, I thought everyone did these days. We have a breakfast kitchen, a tea and cake kitchen, and I believe the Hinch's are starting a new trend for a take away kitchen ;) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I've been lurking here since about thread #60 and I just cant cope with this woman anymore. She has actually said "I'm so pleased for them" like she has just donated a kidney 🤷‍♀️ She sounds so proud of herself and it's made me feel so sad as she could be doing so many good and kind things for other people... She really takes the biscuit with this, of all the stunts she has pulled before, this one is proper crazy 😔

Reactions: 43
She’s a selfish avaricious witch. Your mum and dad don’t need a 2nd kitchen but I’m sure there are plenty of people who do. And Amtico (gifted I’m sure ) flooring !!

Reactions: 12
I'm so confused why she had to give away her new flooring that's like 6 months old. I remember when she was planning her extension and showing people samples like which one guys.
I thought how wasteful to be replacing it all about a year later- did she ever mention what happen to all of that? I can't remember.

I'm so thoroughly confused why she had to get a new sink if hers is going in the exact same place??? She could of left her tiles up aswell?!? Also echoing others thoughts about why her parents need all those cupboards in that room that's not even a utility room.

I cannot wait to see to see how ridiculous this new kitchen looks 😂😂

Reactions: 10
I've been lurking here since about thread #60 and I just cant cope with this woman anymore. She has actually said "I'm so pleased for them" like she has just donated a kidney 🤷‍♀️ She sounds so proud of herself and it's made me feel so sad as she could be doing so many good and kind things for other people... She really takes the biscuit with this, of all the stunts she has pulled before, this one is proper crazy 😔
I know I shouldn’t laugh but “donated a kidney” made me snort my coffee! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So all the food would need to be transferred from the shed kitchen to be prepped in the house kitchen as there isn’t a sink ... unless they don’t have anything fresh at all to be washed and then transferred back to the shed kitchen to be ready to be taken out to the garden for a bbq? lol ok.....

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I see her dad has been demoted to the garden, probably building his little shed house up piece by piece. Come on soph do another room up so you can kit your dad's new house out you tight witch

• Haha
Reactions: 15
A BBQ kitchen... Whatever next. Let's wait and see how many crazed Hinchers try sticking a fridge freezer in their kids Wendy houses 😂 Stick a fork in me, I'm done!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Wonder if Jamie’s family are getting any treats too?

Her sarcastic “what’s she done with that kitchen there was nothing wrong with it” is vile!
The laugh is rude!

So many hinchers no doubt too said that aswell!!
I’m glad ma and pa have it along with their new stair carpet and whatever else she does for them!
Maybe now she has the bug she will start helping people IN NEED!
I think it’s quite bizarre we never see/hear of Jamie’s family! I wonder if they can see through her act and don’t want to be involved

Reactions: 19
The fact that she is ‘so pleased for them’, with such glee in her voice, really shows where her values lie. Her poor Dad now doesn’t have a desk to sit at! Clearly that isn’t a priority for Soph and Ma though... as long as they can flaunt their multiple kitchens.

"I'm so pleased for them" it's something you say when someone falls pregnant, gets engaged, gets a promotion at work. It's not something you say when you donate a kitchen to them!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
You mean you don't have a BBQ kitchen?, wow, I thought everyone did these days. We have a breakfast kitchen, a tea and cake kitchen, and I believe the Hinch's are starting a new trend for a take away kitchen ;) 😂
She’s made a BBQ kitchen for her parents so she and Onslow can have a drive thru’ kitchen. Genius!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I find it so hard to understand... If I had that much money I would certainly be spending it elsewhere than having a new kitchen after just 6 months! You’d have to be insane to do that... I mean she probably knew she would be having a new kitchen like this before Ronnie was born why not extend the house and do it big style including the kitchen?

Sophie is getting further and further away from real world. How many charities that help single parents, people setting up a new homes away from abusive partners etc are screaming out for things like kitchen cupboards. She decides to 'gift' it to her parents who's kitchen is literally a few steps away from this bbq room. How many of her followers are now waiting for the grand reveal and then decide they want that kitchen and push them into debt. I despair I really do.

Reactions: 19
@DoodlePoodle I have to tell you...when you’re online and the little green icon is there it makes your avatar look like Hinch has a dummy in her mouth, makes me chuckle every time 😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.