Mrs Hinch #11 Packing a Tesco Bag Going On The Telly Bet You Wont See Her Belly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just seen her latest post, she’s been papped 😒 no hunch your gleam pr puppet masters paid them to take a photo of you
Wait for the pic to appear, bet it has backgrid on it, those *paid to follow you around and surprise you* paps.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did I read somewhere it’s 68 pages ‘long’? I’ve read longer pamphlets ffs. Her army worry me tbh. Mostly they are quite lonely, usually women and attach themselves to the latest thing. I think the whole Hinch thing has been planned for a long time, but the person had to be young (ish), pretty and sellable. Every part of her life is planned to the last second, like a soap opera, and these poor women are falling for it. And won’t have 1 bad word said about their idol. They think she’s their friend, she hypnotises them with fake ditziness and mental illness. The worst part is that when folk start seeing her for what she is, the Gleam team have a fake anxiety attack or depression skit on standby. I’m beginning to think the pregnancy was a planned event too. A money making scam

Reactions: 19
That pap photo is the first time I’ve seen her figure front on. She should pose like that more often cos she has a shape in that pose. That constant side-on pose makes her look like a stick

Reactions: 4
Did I read somewhere it’s 68 pages ‘long’? I’ve read longer pamphlets ffs. Her army worry me tbh. Mostly they are quite lonely, usually women and attach themselves to the latest thing. I think the whole Hinch thing has been planned for a long time, but the person had to be young (ish), pretty and sellable. Every part of her life is planned to the last second, like a soap opera, and these poor women are falling for it. And won’t have 1 bad word said about their idol. They think she’s their friend, she hypnotises them with fake ditziness and mental illness. The worst part is that when folk start seeing her for what she is, the Gleam team have a fake anxiety attack or depression skit on standby. I’m beginning to think the pregnancy was a planned event too. A money making scam
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Reactions: 1
Anyone who has that book as their bible, should smack themselves in the forehead with it.

That's the only useful thing about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
There’s a lot of criticism about her looks/how she dresses/the size of her bump/how slim she is.

I find all of the above very unnecessary and damaging. I don’t care what she wears, as long as she likes it. I’m not bothered about the size of her bump, as long as she and her baby are having a complication free pregnancy. I’m not going to reduce a woman to her looks because I believe that people really don’t need that. Whatever surgery she may or may not have had is her choice.

It’s the bullshitting that is absolutely abhorrent. You’re plugging a tit book which is potentially full of recycled and dangerous ‘tips’ and selling to a target market who hope for order and fulfilment in their lives by emulating you, but they’ll never get it for all the Zoflora in Home Bargains.

She has absolutely zero integrity and anyone who takes advantage of the trust of strangers by being a dangerous role model has no place in the public eye.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I wonder how long this Hinch thing has been in the works.... obviously it’s all been set up.... it didn’t happen by chance but I’m wondering if it goes back as far as when her and Jamie worked together. Now I can understand her leaving as working together and living together would be a bit much but it’s the hairdresser thing that makes me wonder. Why not leave and get another job in sales? Why train for something completely different?? I reckon it’s coz a ditsy hairdresser from Essex is much more relatable than a saleswoman working in the big city! Bet she wouldn’t get as many “sales” if they all knew that’s what she was! So yeah I think they have planned this from years ago... they just had to do it slowly to make it believeable
It has been driven by clever PR from a long way back....like a lot of influencers, they send press releases out to generate more buzz and increase their followings.

The visits to shops to buy cleaning products are set up by PRs. Did she declare this visit to Savers as an Ad for Savers or was she just out grabbing another haul?

Reactions: 9
She looks like she just stubbed her toe and is trying to hold a fart in at the same time. 🤣

Nothing staged here at all.
All completely legit maaate.
Screenshot_20190403-170317.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
There’s a lot of criticism about her looks/how she dresses/the size of her bump/how slim she is.

I find all of the above very unnecessary and damaging. I don’t care what she wears, as long as she likes it. I’m not bothered about the size of her bump, as long as she and her baby are having a complication free pregnancy. I’m not going to reduce a woman to her looks because I believe that people really don’t need that. Whatever surgery she may or may not have had is her choice.

It’s the bullshitting that is absolutely abhorrent. You’re plugging a tit book which is potentially full of recycled and dangerous ‘tips’ and selling to a target market who hope for order and fulfilment in their lives by emulating you, but they’ll never get it for all the Zoflora in Home Bargains.

She has absolutely zero integrity and anyone who takes advantage of the trust of strangers by being a dangerous role model has no place in the public eye.
Guess what this is a tattle forum :LOL: This isn't writing to someone personally, on their insta or whatever, this is a place to tattle. You're basically complaining about people complaining. Trust me, it's futile. The mods are okay with it, so if you don't like it why not go to a facebook Hinchers group? In any forum you will find people talking about outfits and what looks good and what doesn't, she deserves criticism because she does jack tit all day and knew for ages she'd be on This Morning and yet she still didn't get an outfit until THE DAY BEFORE. She has internet, she has stylists, she's a lazy moo. And people are free to voice that if they want to! People will comment on her face because it's ever changeable, and she's the first person to judge on looks, trust me she's done it to celebs and even called out her ex friend for putting on weight on her private insta! she told her to 'kiss her size 8 arse'. If you think she's an angel, you're very mistaken. We won't be silenced. If people think she's faking her pregnancy or not, they have right to say so and this is the place. People here aren't that bad, actually, I've seen a lot worse elsewhere!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The minions are a polite bunch aren’t they 🤣🤣
I think a big part of the problem with her die hard followers, and why they are so aggressive, is that they do not want to ever admit that they were taken in by the whole thing. They name call, and are rude to people who respectfully point out the issues because they hate that they’ve been duped. They will never openly accept the truth - they are choosing to believe the lies. It’s sad really.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She looks like she just stubbed her toe and is trying to hold a fart in at the same time. 🤣

Nothing staged here at all.
All completely legit maaate.
View attachment 10151
She's taking the acting insecure thing a bit too far now, there's countless pics of her on her private insta posing like a pro. She's done better poses than this in the pub toilet mirror!

The person who did her hair this morning clearly hates her, it looked like a first attempt rather than a polished look.

Reactions: 8
Ferne Mcwotsit.. She of the acid throwing ex, got her own reality show. Despite zero talent, a voice like darth vader... I've been thinking and I'm afraid I think the lack of content posted about the baby means we are going to be treated to Mrs h on her own reality show. Please call the number below if anything in this post has affected you.
0800 pleasegodno
0800 maaaate

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.