Mrs Hinch #11 Packing a Tesco Bag Going On The Telly Bet You Wont See Her Belly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just seen some crazy woman post on one of the Hinch Facebook groups that she’s cleared the shelf of elbow grease washing up liquid. Who could possibly need to stock up on 8+ bottles of washing up liquid?! I moved into my house 7 months ago and only half way through my second bottle of Fairy 🙄🙄 that’s her sorted for the foreseeable future!!
It’s obscene isn’t it . The Hinch gazumpers ... my narnia is bigger than your narnia and my dad is bigger than yours . I Astonish cup clean my cups after every drink......... welllllllll I have it in my ‘my little pony ‘ mug WITH my drink . After your throat stops blistering and your tongue goes back to its normal size you can’t taste it at all . I’m doing less tea each day so I’m sure by Satdee I will be taking it neat either that or dead , how many likes would that get mate . Loads mate

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’ve just seen some crazy woman post on one of the Hinch Facebook groups that she’s cleared the shelf of elbow grease washing up liquid. Who could possibly need to stock up on 8+ bottles of washing up liquid?! I moved into my house 7 months ago and only half way through my second bottle of Fairy 🙄🙄 that’s her sorted for the foreseeable future!!

Hahaha I saw it! I commented that it was stupid and anyone who stockpiles is stupid I was banned til the 4th of April for it 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just spent my lunch break adding some comments to the ITV Facebook page. Theres a fair few antis on there !!! 👌

That outfit is awful and why is her hair done up like a poodle/golden retriever going to a show ?
She does look a right clip in that get up, and could that pose be any more awkward? She looks embarrassed.

Reactions: 5
Her knee cap in that pic tho, She is so skinny it’s painful to see

Reactions: 3
I’ve just been to Waterstones and there’s her book so couldn’t resist a peak. What a pile of rubbish 😂 nothing new that we didn’t already know about her and Jamie and endless shopping lists of what products she uses 😒 bore off soph

Reactions: 8
Hahaha I saw it! I commented that it was stupid and anyone who stockpiles is stupid I was banned til the 4th of April for it 🤣🤣🤣
Hahaha because stockpiling cleaning shite is clearly normal behaviour and you’re just deranged and jealous for daring to voice dissent 🤣

Reactions: 9
She also lied and said it was for friends. When I go shopping the last thing on my mind is my friends needing washing up liquid 🤣🤣🤣

Hahaha because stockpiling cleaning shite is clearly normal behaviour and you’re just deranged and jealous for daring to voice dissent 🤣
Oh yeah I'm reeeeeeeaaaal jealous of a trolley of a dozen washing up liquids. 😂😂

Reactions: 7
When Phil asked her when she first decided to film & post was waiting for her to say"well I saw a sponge on someone's post and asked her where it was from so I got myself one then stole everyone's ideas,my super sales man husband sorted my insta out and got me 2 mil followers, obviously we bought them and that's when the fake witch mrs hinch was born"
👏👏
I felt like he could see through it all, or is it me??

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I am having to sit on my hands so I don’t type ‘she’s a bleeping charlatan!’ on all the gushing IG posts about how amazing & inspirational & incredible she is.
They’re all clattering on about her “AnXieTy” and how well she did.
Tbh I feel a bit nauseous
Anyone I come across on my IG doing this will be swiftly unfollowed.

Reactions: 6
I just saw the time and thought crap , my husband will be home soon and I haven’t daved my under carriage (vagina) elbow greased the fish bowl , tried to coax a pigeon into a hole the size of a lady bird , done any food shopping (face masks, lenor, useless candle jars for my new plants) sprayed the dogs bed with lithium ,or even gave my tap a hand job(wipes it with cif trying not to do it in my best Nigella sexpot voice ) but it’s hard soooooo hard .nor have a fingered a pop tart .....and then I remembered . It’s not 1942 I haven’t got a husband , my child has a different surname to me and if I did have a Jamie he could get his own bleeping dinner

*unhooks bra and opens chocolate orange* . It’s not Terrys it’s mine

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.