Mrs Hinch #11 Packing a Tesco Bag Going On The Telly Bet You Wont See Her Belly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LMM started the playlist thing. She lets you add to it, another case of MH stealing an idea? Or am I just cynical about everything she does

Reactions: 14
Her thinking about textbook anxiety symptoms 🙄

Reactions: 11
Her body language has changed so much since she was last on. She literally thinks she’s the tit. Phil looks really bored.
she has been told look nervous, rather than the confident sales person she was last time

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Hair dresser from Essex?! Nooo Phil you could of had your moment calling her a sales woman!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
‘You’re not a professional cleaner’ - Phillip Schofe, Tattle member since 2018

😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Phil: You're not a professional cleaner. Initially a hairdresser

Mrs H: Yes qualified!

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Schofe looks so bored. His face is like when you're talking to an old person rambling.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I imagine they’ve had a real grilling from Gleam not to mention the sales background. They’ve got her sussed though for sure.

Reactions: 16
Your bed isn’t made... That is cos you stayed in a hotel you fool! Omg she’s making my blood actually boil!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.