Mrs Hinch #11 Packing a Tesco Bag Going On The Telly Bet You Wont See Her Belly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn’t look 5 weeks pregnant let alone 5 months!! Who predicted this in the title?! 😂
I noticed, when she was packing her case, that the tights she had were control tights.
Why try and hide a baby bump, it’s something to be bloody proud of!

Reactions: 11
Hi I'm new but long time lurker and have read all the threads and I just want to say thank you. Thank you for showing me the light. Showing me what a damn right selfish person she really and how she dragged me in. I am the person she prays on, I am a career for my autistic children. On a very low income. When I first saw her i was like wow, all in this together, my home life may be far from perfect but I can make my home perfect. I went mad, every cleaning brought in bulk, baskets, so many God damn baskets they are now just liked behind the living room door.

One day just say there and it's like the light bulb just switched on, I looked at all the cleaning product i have and was like WTF, how much money have i wasted that I really don't have. It's stored all over the house in every place possible. I am EMBARRASSED that I fell into this fakeness. My depression got worse, I don't leave the house anyway due to anxiety and then I found all you guys and everything was confirmed for me, but most importantly i realised I wasn't the only one. This helped me a lot.

I've now seen her for what she is, and i actually think underneath the act she's a nasty nasty lady that really only cares about the £££ and herself.

Another thing I am now wise too is any account I follow and their swipe ups. I've banned myself from them along with cleaning products. Tbh I've probably got enough in this house to clean the whole of my town. However what I've decided is i will go round and drop a few off here and there in the food banks.

Not really sure what I wanted to say, im just angry today that she's back on my TV screen being as fake as ever and dragging more people like me into a world that one can not afford. Oh and MH Please stop screwing your nose up when you smile - it makes !e want to punch it even more !!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I noticed, when she was packing her case, that the tights she had were control tights.
Why try and hide a baby bump, it’s something to be bloody proud of!
Control tights are uncomfortable enough when you aren’t pregnant, duck wearing them with a 6 month bump 👀

Reactions: 10
Aw
Bless her she was a bit heavy handed with the fake tan (creaosote) she should of had a quick exfoliate with the Pink Stuff while Jamie was ironing her leggings

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The thing I wonder about too is, all these ones that have stockpiles of zoflora, as it's a flammable chemical would that make their house insurance void should there be a fire 🤔
That would be the least of their problems, insurance. Someone in the know was quoted as saying most people have approx 10 minutes to get out of a burning house, with these houses now soaked in zoflora and lenor and cupboards stuffed with similar, that time is cut in less than half o_O

OMG her face as Phill announced her, she looked PISSED. Probably because they've left her sitting alone on the sofa too long. She looks really irritated!

Reactions: 12
Aw
Bless her she was a bit heavy handed with the fake tan (creaosote) she should of had a quick exfoliate with the Pink Stuff while Jamie was ironing her leggings
Maybe it's not fake tan, maybe it's an allergic reaction to using Zoflora as bubble bath

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Itching to see this tit show but won't be able to watch until later on, on YouTube wah! Disapointed in This Morning having her back. Just gives her more opportunity to shill other impressionable and vulnerable people who may never have heard of her whilst boosting her bank balance and her ego :/
I don't usually watch daytime TV, today is an exception as I am bor d and need a good laugh 😂
But I did notice that Phil and Holly are sponsored by Dunelm, which conveniently also have a deal with Mrs Hunchback.....
So Gleam just bringing everything together there quite neatly.
Poor Phil and Holly, but then hey, we have all had to do tit at work that we'd rather we didn't

Reactions: 20
she is not impressed with Phil laughing when going to talk about her segment hahah

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I swear This Morning are taking the piss on purpose. She is sitting on that sofa, and they are doing so much filler, preview for other bits, competition, a Holly autocue fail. And there is Mrs Hinch with he best fake smile just sitting there.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don't usually watch daytime TV, today is an exception as I am bor d and need a good laugh 😂
But I did notice that Phil and Holly are sponsored by Dunelm, which conveniently also have a deal with Mrs Hunchback.....
So Gleam just bringing everything together there quite neatly.
Poor Phil and Holly, but then hey, we have all had to do tit at work that we'd rather we didn't
I'm so excited for Schofe's snark!

Reactions: 8
Looking nervous there Soph? Is it because Phil is going to grill you on how tit your book is?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.