Mrs Hinch #11 Packing a Tesco Bag Going On The Telly Bet You Wont See Her Belly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watching this phone in and thinking about the hunch. That’s REAL mental health issues (been through very similar circumstances) and there she is going on about her “anxiety” try living that life hunch. They are the bravest ones, speaking out and I hope they get the help they desperately need

Reactions: 15
And there she is. Not in an off the shoulder number, surprisingly.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
The worst thing is all the barmy Hinchers will be sat there peeing themselves with excitement at what “Soph” is going to say. That phone in was a harsh reminder that some people are dealing with real tit in their lives.
Put the Zoflora bottles down, go educate yourselves and champion those that do actual good in this world, not some fake, attention loving bimbette sales person!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Phil just introduced Mrs Hinch as "The cleaning sensation cleaning up with her new book"

Phil is such a shady boots lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Itching to see this tit show but won't be able to watch until later on, on YouTube wah! Disapointed in This Morning having her back. Just gives her more opportunity to shill other impressionable and vulnerable people who may never have heard of her whilst boosting her bank balance and her ego :/

Reactions: 5
Mrs Hinch is looking exactly like this Jefree Star pic someone posted here a few days ago 😂
Screenshot_2019-04-03-11-50-46-1.png

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She doesn’t look 5 weeks pregnant let alone 5 months!! Who predicted this in the title?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How far along in her pregnancy is she? She doesnt even look it.

Reactions: 1
Why is she wearing stuff like that while pregnant? A little crop top and high waisted bottoms?

I’m currently 21 weeks and my maternity leggings barely fit over my stomach and I have one bra I can (just about) squeeze my boobs into... you wouldn’t catch me dead in a crop top!

Get yourself some maternity dresses, Soph.

Reactions: 5

Anyone fancy winning some recycling?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.