Mrs Hinch #11 Packing a Tesco Bag Going On The Telly Bet You Wont See Her Belly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So now the minions are saying that “Mrs hinch has said you can’t see when I have opened my messages” they will fall for any bs that comes out of her mouth!!
Ok I’m not sticking up for Hinch whatsoever but Instagram have a feature for business pages. If someone new messages you, you can read the message without them knowing. If you have opened a message from them before and replied, that option becomes void. I can open and read a message on my business page without the customer knowing if I wanted to

Reactions: 7
You can't leave reviews on Amazon yet as it isn't officially out, but you can on Goodreads

Again, just leaving that there...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
People have already read it, it seems on Hinch Army they don't sound too pleased. 🤣🤣🤣 Mrs Hinch was hoping for this to be like the Minky sold out everywhere so she can whack them on eBay but it's too late the only ones left in the army can barely read the back of a zoflora box.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Ok I’m not sticking up for Hinch whatsoever but Instagram have a feature for business pages. If someone new messages you, you can read the message without them knowing. If you have opened a message from them before and replied, that option becomes void. I can open and read a message on my business page without the customer knowing if I wanted to
It’s like that on a normal account as well isn’t it? If I don’t follow someone & they message me I can read the message & they don’t know I’ve opened it. They’ll only know I’ve opened it if they follow me or if they’re not following I can allow them to see that I’ve seen it.

Reactions: 2
People have already read it, it seems on Hinch Army they don't sound too pleased. [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787] Mrs Hinch was hoping for this to be like the Minky sold out everywhere so she can whack them on eBay but it's too late the only ones left in the army can barely read the back of a zoflora box.
[emoji81][emoji81][emoji81][emoji81] they can't read at all. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 1
There’s going to be a lot of people who end up ill. They are covering everything they own in Zoflora and fabric conditioner mixed with god knows what other chemicals.

Reactions: 8
There’s going to be a lot of people who end up ill. They are covering everything they own in Zoflora and fabric conditioner mixed with god knows what other chemicals.
Exactly. Dead pets, sick children. I hope whoever wrote her book Has fact checked the cleaning side of it.

Reactions: 6
I love this page so much haha, I drink my tea in the morning and hit refresh its great!!! I thought i was the only one who wasnt a fan of hinch.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Does anyone remember the friend Hinch had, Marie I think her name was? She lived across the road from her I think. What happened there?
Also I think you can listen to the audio version of her book for free using audible.

Reactions: 2
I feel terrible for saying this but the majority of the posts on that group look like they have been made by people on very low incomes/benefits. No hate, I’ve been there. Their homes are in poor condition in some cases and while they are trying to improve them it’s clear she is targeting people who shouldn’t be spending stupid amounts on every product going.

Also the amount of people sleeping on tumble dryer sheets can’t be healthy?
All that money wasted on multiple and duplicate cleaning products would be better spent on some wood filler, paint etc first, then worry about keeping it clean later

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.