Mrs Hinch #11 Packing a Tesco Bag Going On The Telly Bet You Wont See Her Belly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re: her insta post about amazing DM’s...

‘I wish you could come with me and we could all share zoflora’ is reminiscient of ‘I wish that I could bake a cake with rainbows and smiles and everyone would eat and be happy’.

SHE DOESN’T EVEN GO TO THIS SCHOOL.

Name that reference tattlers 😂

Mean girls 😂

Reactions: 3
Omg wish I hadn’t just read that post it’s really annoyed me lol I’ve never really seen the Hinch army in action it’s tragic how they think she’s their mate and so fiercely defend her like she gives a tit about them what is actually wrong with these people?

It was mentioned in the magazine interview she was in recently that she had a gastric band fitted years ago and had lost 8 stone I think I’m sure it said it was when she was about 19 though so I don’t there will be many pics knocking about before she lost weight
Probably been posted before but this photo is from 2015 (I’ve scribbled on it to cover up kids in the photo)

Attachments

Reactions: 4
:eek: I just cleaned my bathroom then popped into our spare room and was reading through all the threads on the PC - hubby shouted up the stairs to ask what I was doing and OMG I can't believe what I replied :eek: - I shouted back down "am on the computer, won't be long, I just hinched the bathroom" Shoot me now - I thought I was in recovery :mad:
You're going to rehab girl 😂🤣

Reactions: 6
Had a snoop on her facebook page, someone’s not a stranger to photoshopping (badly, may I add) her pics... the worst thing is they’re all like this!

Also, I vote for this picture to be used on the This Morning segment as it perfectly ecapsulates what Sophie is... a giant cock.
That's not photoshopped, it's the amount of zoflora she's used what's made it warp 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I feel terrible for saying this but the majority of the posts on that group look like they have been made by people on very low incomes/benefits. No hate, I’ve been there. Their homes are in poor condition in some cases and while they are trying to improve them it’s clear she is targeting people who shouldn’t be spending stupid amounts on every product going.

Also the amount of people sleeping on tumble dryer sheets can’t be healthy?

Reactions: 32
I feel terrible for saying this but the majority of the posts on that group look like they have been made by people on very low incomes/benefits. No hate, I’ve been there. Their homes are in poor condition in some cases and while they are trying to improve them it’s clear she is targeting people who shouldn’t be spending stupid amounts on every product going.

Tumble dryer sheets soaked in zoflora. Oh my days!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14

I thought the exact same thing.

Reactions: 4
Saying she can’t get to sleep because she’s so nervous. Now I’m sure she probably is nervous, most people would be about going on live tv (especially when you have stuff to hide 😉).
But has she thought that maybe, just maybe, she might actually still be awake BECAUSE JAMIE IS?!

Or is he too nervous about all the butterflies he has to catch in the morning and that’s keeping him awake too?!

Probably nothing to do with them usually staying awake till that sort of time 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Saw just one copy of her book in our local Waterstones yesterday (so funny how I could have got it before her Hinchers 😂)
But instead of buying it, I took that one copy off the display stand and hid it within the depths of the bookshop
Wrong I know but it made me chuckle so don't judge.

Also you know you don't have to actually buy the book to leave a review on Amazon.

Also you don't have to actually have read the book to put a review on Amazon.

Just leaving that there.... 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Re: her insta post about amazing DM’s...

‘I wish you could come with me and we could all share zoflora’ is reminiscient of ‘I wish that I could bake a cake with rainbows and smiles and everyone would eat and be happy’.

SHE DOESN’T EVEN GO TO THIS SCHOOL.

Name that reference tattlers 😂
Mean Girls 😂😂😂

😎

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Saw just one copy of her book in our local Waterstones yesterday (so funny how I could have got it before her Hinchers 😂)
But instead of buying it, I took that one copy off the display stand and hid it within the depths of the bookshop
Wrong I know but it made me chuckle so don't judge.

Also you know you don't have to actually buy the book to leave a review on Amazon.

Also you don't have to actually have read the book to put a review on Amazon.

Just leaving that there.... 🙄
I took advantage of the audible trial to use a free credit to get the audiobook. I want to know if the whole thing is in sales voice or in "hey youh guyyyyss"

plus when i cancelled the trial they gave me another free credit which I used to buy Joe Lycett's book, so at least I got something useful from this!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.