Mrs Hinch #11 Packing a Tesco Bag Going On The Telly Bet You Wont See Her Belly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really cannot believe people are literally losing their tit over the book release. You can literally read the steam coming out of some of their ears 🤣

These are grown women. Mothers for crying out loud. This is what I mean by they are all painfully competitive against one another in those groups... they can't wait to get it first so they can take lots of selfies with it so they can post Hinch on Insta!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Had a snoop on her facebook page, someone’s not a stranger to photoshopping (badly, may I add) her pics... the worst thing is they’re all like this!

Also, I vote for this picture to be used on the This Morning segment as it perfectly ecapsulates what Sophie is... a giant cock.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Why would he have been going home anyway? Whether he had the day off or not tomorrow what’s the point of travelling all the way home to stay on ur own when u could just stay with ur wife in a hotel room she has anyway near to work! She’s so full of tit! Lol
He’s there to help with her anxiety, mate 😂

Reactions: 4
Had a snoop on her facebook page, someone’s not a stranger to photoshopping (badly, may I add) her pics... the worst thing is they’re all like this!

Also, I vote for this picture to be used on the This Morning segment as it perfectly ecapsulates what Sophie is... a giant cock.
You will have a the sheeple here now demanding it's just a wonky door and your just a middle aged jealous hag 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He ain't messing around you should see some of the comments licking hinch's arse

Reactions: 16
Oh Jamie has managed to suddenly get the day off tomorrow so has now decided to stay in the hotel over night. But you made the bed ready for when you get home and it’s a surprise he isn’t going back home?
And she packed ‘Jamie’s pants... more bs

Reactions: 6
All
Oh Jamie has managed to suddenly get the day off tomorrow so has now decided to stay in the hotel over night. But you made the bed ready for when you get home and it’s a surprise he isn’t going back home?
All preplanned as usual of course shes got his clothes as well

Reactions: 4
Anyone else watch that lift video in absolute awe. I mean she pressed every button more than once yet never ever crossed her mind to ring the bleeping bell!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Of course Jamie was going to be there, he's the brains of the outfit isn't he? he's the sales manager who's won sales awards, he's the ace sales coach, he's even worked for a publishers in the past!

Reactions: 14
Why would he have been going home anyway? Whether he had the day off or not tomorrow what’s the point of travelling all the way home to stay on ur own when u could just stay with ur wife in a hotel room she has anyway near to work! She’s so full of tit! Lol
She showed a video of herself packing his boxers so obv he was always staying

Also if Jamie doesn’t show up in his work gear tomorrow then again it proves she’s a liar

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.