Mrs Hinch #102 Faking a tooth ache to escape attention nearly my 30th I’ll give it a mention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No not at all as I have said previously I find her harmless. She doesn't affect me nor my life unfortunately.
Harmless? A woman who faked mental illness for popularity? Displayed a self harm ‘costume’ for Halloween despite the fact she’s meant to be a mental health ambassador? Ignores and removes direct comments that outline her actions that are dangerous and causing people harm-such as her hob display? Promotes companies known for getting people into debt to her strapped for cash followers? Harmless? I don’t think so.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
No not at all as I have said previously I find her harmless. She doesn't affect me nor my life unfortunately.
Well she kind of does, if you are also commenting on here🤷. If she didn't affect it, you wouldn't need to register as a "new member" and make comments about her and declare in your first post that you are " definitely not a hincher" JS

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Well she kind of does, if you are also commenting on here🤷. If she didn't affect it, you wouldn't need to register as a "new member" and make comments about her and declare in your first post that you are " definitely not a hincher" JS
But just like Mrs Hinch, also cannot use apostrophes correctly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
This thread has got to so many because so many people that she has affected flock here. This thread doesn't just have the same few people on it there are lots of people somits natural that there will be more threads. You've commented on someone else's thread calling them a tit parent, someone who doesnt affect me or my life 🤷‍♀️...

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
People are going to suffer mental health and anxiety regardless of whether she's on the gram or not that's life.
If there are people out there that are genuinely affected by Mrs Hinch which I doubt. It's most likely some underlying issue. Then more fool them.
Mental health plays a massive part of my life.
But I dont blame strangers on social media.

What about the fact she ignored a warning from the fire service
Or hears something’s dangerous, stops doing it but doesn’t tell her followers. Harmless??

Reactions: 6
I just really really cannot stand this bloody woman!!!!!

I cleaned out our bedroom earlier, using just 1 microfiber cloth and the vacuum cleaner, it took me half the time it would take Sophflora because she keeps popping to grab another bloody cleaning product that pollutes our environment.

Here's an idea... dust & vacuum then open a WINDOW and let some FRESH AIR into your house. It smells far better than that spring awaking crap she uses.

Sorry rant over, she has just really wound me up today (I blame my period😂)
Spring awakening is bloody awful smell 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Lloyd’s Pharmacy, that’s another business I won’t support now. This just came up on my FB feed
0C69ADE3-F10A-4095-99AA-2F102D632CBE.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
This thread has got to so many because so many people that she has affected flock here. This thread doesn't just have the same few people on it there are lots of people somits natural that there will be more threads. You've commented on someone else's thread calling them a tit parent, someone who doesnt affect me or my life 🤷‍♀️...
Which thread did they comment on? Stacey's? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What a surprise the tooth is much better. Soph should have won a Bafta last night for best Drama.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ronnie is so disinterested in Mrs hinch. I can see why she had a little melt down yesterday about how much she loves him. I think she just need to interact with him more and maybe drop the silly voice and he will start to show interest in her. But she may have to put her phone down first 🙄🙄

Reactions: 14
Love it when the trolls delete themselves!

When will they realise we aren’t trollls 🤔

Reactions: 15
Ronnie is so disinterested in Mrs hinch. I can see why she had a little melt down yesterday about how much she loves him. I think she just need to interact with him more and maybe drop the silly voice and he will start to show interest in her. But she may have to put her phone down first 🙄🙄
If she spoke to him properly he’d understand. Must be like hearing an alien trying to communicate.
What’s is this hairs handsoms mans..... 🙄😳

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Is that a different high chair? Nice to see him sat up maybe the other stories were Just to product place that other high chair and she never uses it hence it was on a previous younger age setting? 🤷‍♀️

If she spoke to him properly he’d understand. Must be like hearing an alien trying to communicate.
What’s is this hairs handsoms mans..... 🙄😳
I feel bad enough with my cringe mum voice let alone not speaking actual English to my child 😆 😂

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.