Mrs Hinch #100 Hinch’s threads have reached a century, let’s hope her sheep catch on eventually

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so behind and still haven’t caught up on the last thread but come on to have a moan!!

As some of you may know I run baby/ toddler Classes. The company I run classes for is a franchise. I’ve just seen on the forum for staff that around 30 people have recommended our franchise. I think I’m her nearest class. If she contacts me it’s going to be a big Fat No babes!!! Fuming!!! I’ve just told them all I don’t want here there and they’re all like but think of the publicity....er 1. Like she’s going to actually turn up and 2. I am not running a private baby class for the Brady bunch!!
YOu might have just outed who you are?? Do you mind though? 😂 x

Reactions: 7
Happy 100th thread. I've stepped away from here for the past couple of threads, but had to say hi on this one!

Stood in a B&M earlier and let out a “for duck sake” when I came across Hinch books stacked in with the washing powders.
The worker doing the shelves down from me heard this and came towards me saying “oh I’m guessing your another person who can’t stand her” when I laughed and agreed they told me that so many people have seen the books and thrown fucks about then said I should check out a website called tattle 😂😂
So hello if that was you 👋🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Playing catch up and I’m only on page 3. So someone’s probably already asked but... what what what!? What happened with Jimbob 🤣
I think hinch put a pic up and bugboy was next to her on his laptop on tattle allegedly il try and find the pic at some point after the partyyyyyyyy

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I regularly read “Am I the Asshole?” On Reddit and this post has appeared
5CD47540-F9D4-4B79-B977-E8415DFE0F5D.png

Reckon Ronnie is going to want one when he is older? Reading the post in it’s entirety is a little heart breaking - the poor kid

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
Oh gosh...will have to catch up later. Just out the baby to sleep, need to tidy and prep for work tomorrow 😴😴😴. Also, I from the previous thread someone mentions that she reads these threads.. Im new to this so unsure. Anyways... In the last thread a lot of people were mentioning that she doesn't take her baby to any baby groups etc... And low and behold... Today she has asked people on her insta thing if they know of any baby groups for 7+ month babies... Is it a coincidence????

Jamie reading tattle thread 58 page 1 was a reprint from an earlier thread. That's my gift to you all happy 100th xx

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Been on a long on call so catching up but "boarder". duck me. She strikes me as the type to write "could of" and "should of" also. Such high brow literary goddess from the BEST SELLING AUTHOR guyyyzzzzz. Surely just get someone to check your spelling before you churn out the daily spewings of shite?
URGH

Reactions: 8
I regularly read “Am I the Asshole?” On Reddit and this post has appeared
View attachment 77571
Reckon Ronnie is going to want one when he is older? Reading the post in it’s entirety is a little heart breaking - the poor kid
Wow! That’s awful. Really heartbreaking. It’s really making me think about what I post (which is very rare) and I have less that 50 followers all of which are known to me.

Reactions: 6
Another melt down is in progress, I see.

Crying over a bleeping polo shirt and he (a 7 month old baby) has nowhere to go and kick up his heels, to remedy this she takes him.....to her Mum’s....... woah, Sophlo, calm the duck down.

🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Been on a long on call so catching up but "boarder". duck me. She strikes me as the type to write "could of" and "should of" also. Such high brow literary goddess from the BEST SELLING AUTHOR guyyyzzzzz. Surely just get someone to check your spelling before you churn out the daily spewings of shite?
URGH
I write could of 🙄🙈

Sorry miss 😔

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
First the LOL doll comment then “these emotions” ...she’s defo trying to hint at being pregnant again 🤦🏽‍♀️
When she was sexing up the dino blanket doesn't she rub her belly of was that her boobs lol.

I’m so behind and still haven’t caught up on the last thread but come on to have a moan!!

As some of you may know I run baby/ toddler Classes. The company I run classes for is a franchise. I’ve just seen on the forum for staff that around 30 people have recommended our franchise. I think I’m her nearest class. If she contacts me it’s going to be a big Fat No babes!!! Fuming!!! I’ve just told them all I don’t want here there and they’re all like but think of the publicity....er 1. Like she’s going to actually turn up and 2. I am not running a private baby class for the Brady bunch!!
You might be giving your identity away here hun?

Someone get me up to speed.has jamie left her?
Is he on some get me back in the work force induction course?
Has she actually lost her marbles?
Could she have stored them away and forgot to label them?
Did noone think to invite her to our party?
That's the one thing I left to you-cunts.The lot of you.
TADAH 🤩🤩🤩🤩
She never looks at my messages I have tried, never seen so she won't get the invite. Can you send her a note under her door 🚪🤣 don't knock the blue wreath apparently she paid £260 for it.

Reactions: 1
duck right off, will you 🖕🖕🖕
I watched this and actually said out loud ‘I’ve seen it all now’ crying because you think a baby is dressed up and hasn’t been invited anywhere. For duck sake the lad is what? 7 months?? Was she expecting the babies from around the area to invite him round for a piss up on some cow and gate milk and Ella’s kitchen pouches?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Ronnie looks so uninterested in her, she had to give him a little giggle then to force a smile out. But he’ll be beaming just looking at Jamie.

Reactions: 5
Favourite thread... 3 words - DM your Dad! 😂
I think mine has to be the meltdown she had when she put her Christmas tree up. Then the following day the ‘unplanned’ trip to their wedding venue where there happened to be a professional photographer to take pics of the 4 of them. Then of course the fly free Sophie Rose shower of tit when she was going to step away from the gram but still be around. She obvs hasn’t gone anywhere (apart from B&M).
Henry’s nicknames gifted to him my Tattle still absolutely crack me up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I never normally comment on Ronnie unless its to do with yummy Ella's kitchen pouches. But at 7 months, she really should be having him in the seat part or a trolley. Even with some blankets propped around him to hold him in place. He would love being able to see what's going on.
My little one is a few weeks older and loves sitting in the trolley. He gets so much attention and chats away!!
She really does treat him like he's newborn and not 7 months. That poor boys suffering at her expense.
Sadly, it seems like she's doing it purposely to keep him babylike and immobile for as long as possible.

I thought back today to when she was pregnant and sat in her car and said, something like, she was feeling sad because she will miss him being in her belly when he's born! Think we said about it being a strange thing to say......makes you wonder though, as she doesn't seem very motherly now he's here, what a psychologist would make of that statement 🙄

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.