Mrs Hinch #100 Hinch’s threads have reached a century, let’s hope her sheep catch on eventually

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First the LOL doll comment then “these emotions” ...she’s defo trying to hint at being pregnant again 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 10
She put her phone away in the drawer.....lasted less than two hours! Why even announce that?!

Reactions: 9
Who's threatened you? Not 'avin that👊👊

Oops my awful auto correct. Should be thread but I def know a girl who may need a slap 😂😂

** pretty sure it’s a snowflake free zone but just in case I obviously do not endorse physical violence!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Only now that I’ve seen the light do I look back and realise how bleeping weird it was she spent so much time filming stories of her sorting Smarties in hospital

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Someone get me up to speed.has jamie left her?
Is he on some get me back in the work force induction course?
Has she actually lost her marbles?
Could she have stored them away and forgot to label them?
Did noone think to invite her to our party?
That's the one thing I left to you-cunts.The lot of you.
TADAH 🤩🤩🤩🤩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
What an absolute tool
What’s the point of asking about baby groups, when you need to be focusing locally.
Having Ronnie has probably really brought it home to her she has no mates

Just catching up...do we think she’d be telling people who will have messaged her how much that monstrosity on her front door was? 🙄

Reactions: 4
I honestly don't think she's pregnant I reckon it's to do with last night and the fact that she wasn't invited to somewhere that she shouldn't of been anyway in the first place. She is only Insta famous not international celebrity famous like she wants to be. This whole showing herself off and posting more pictures even tho they are filtered to duck is her screaming out for attention. She wants to hit it big but I honestly have no idea what for. She does absolutely duck all,Her cleaning isn't even what I call cleaning and she is a constant liar. She knows there's a lot more negativity out there about her now and she hates it hence all these questions she's asking her sheep. I mean why can she not look up baby groups in her area. Her health visitor could easily tell her. She's on the beg for the whole family to be invited to a big event where they all have to get dressed up and that it's going to be shown on tv hence all that with Ronnie this evening. She needs the fame and coz it's not happening for her she can't cope with it

Reactions: 31
Hello! First time posting 👋

I literally can not stand the woman anymore! Used to follow her on Instagram until her extension was finished and every item in her home is practically gifted to her 🙄 check out her stories every now and again and that pointing and poking she does with her finger gets right on my nerves!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
All dressed up and nowhere to go!
His in joggers and a t shirt not a suit!!! 🙄
I know! My 4 year old son wears polo shirts every day because my partner only wears polo shirts and that’s all he likes them both to be in, the 5month old though is Usually in joggers and T-shirt most days 🙄

Reactions: 5
Deep down she probably wants some kind of ITV show 😆 the reality ones like “stars” of only way is Essex and would love a colab with a baby company with a hinch line of products not to mention really wanting that primark line like her bestie 🙄 I think being friends with her has really shown her how basic and boring her life is and she’s nowhere near any kind of celeb status.

Reactions: 12
I’m so behind and still haven’t caught up on the last thread but come on to have a moan!!

As some of you may know I run baby/ toddler Classes. The company I run classes for is a franchise. I’ve just seen on the forum for staff that around 30 people have recommended our franchise. I think I’m her nearest class. If she contacts me it’s going to be a big Fat No babes!!! Fuming!!! I’ve just told them all I don’t want here there and they’re all like but think of the publicity....er 1. Like she’s going to actually turn up and 2. I am not running a private baby class for the Brady bunch!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
Just checked out the “Mrs.Hinch” spring floral wreath...£240!! I just don’t see how the bargain loving Hinchers don’t find this insulting. I wish I could put more eloquently how angry this makes me feel. Shopping in Aldi one minute then purchasing a luxury wreath the next. WTAF !! Cue the barmy army recreating the wreath with bargain flowers from the Range and posting them on their Facebook page! ( might make one myself actually...)
She is a actress , her loyal followers are clearly brain dead just watched and she is upset cos she thinks Ronnie looks too smart to be at home , she has just posted his pic to millions of people ffs what is wrong with this woman she is falling apart coming undone at the seams with her husband and family watching this 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I’m so behind and still haven’t caught up on the last thread but come on to have a moan!!

As some of you may know I run baby/ toddler Classes. The company I run classes for is a franchise. I’ve just seen on the forum for staff that around 30 people have recommended our franchise. I think I’m her nearest class. If she contacts me it’s going to be a big Fat No babes!!! Fuming!!! I’ve just told them all I don’t want here there and they’re all like but think of the publicity....er 1. Like she’s going to actually turn up and 2. I am not running a private baby class for the Brady bunch!!
if u could please lock her in a cupboard that would be amazing 😂😂😂

• Haha
She’s on the beg for gifted classes, such as baby sensory. Can you imagine though 🤪. She obvs won’t be able to leave the house and go alone, like all the other mothers. She’ll be there with Onslow on filming duties and Ma Barker and his sister sat next to her, 😭. Oddballs the lot of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s on the beg for gifted classes, such as baby sensory. Can you imagine though 🤪. She obvs won’t be able to leave the house and go alone, like all the other mothers. She’ll be there with Onslow on filming duties and Ma Barker and his sister sat next to her, 😭. Oddballs the lot of them.
her so called anxiety will be through the roof if she had to do anything alone 😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.