Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jwfn80

I regularly read “Am I the Asshole?” On Reddit and this post has appeared
5CD47540-F9D4-4B79-B977-E8415DFE0F5D.png

Reckon Ronnie is going to want one when he is older? Reading the post in it’s entirety is a little heart breaking - the poor kid

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 44

F the dust.

VIP Member
People are getting emotional because they can't feed their kids and have nothing. But crying because a child had a designer polo shirt on and has nowhere to go? Is she fucking serious?🤬 He's a bloody baby and she's a moron!

Reactions: 44

Elledoc82

VIP Member
Oi oi 100th thread!!! Well done Tattlers!! Heres to 100 more guuuyyyyz! I’m off to eat a roast dinner from a Pyrex jug to celebrate 🎉 🎊

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41

Boobelle

VIP Member
Someone get me up to speed.has jamie left her?
Is he on some get me back in the work force induction course?
Has she actually lost her marbles?
Could she have stored them away and forgot to label them?
Did noone think to invite her to our party?
That's the one thing I left to you-cunts.The lot of you.
TADAH 🤩🤩🤩🤩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

MrsD33

VIP Member
Oh my days I feel like I should buy a snow machine to celebrate being the 100th title!

Thanks tattlers for being the community I didn’t know I needed 😘💯
I havent got a snow machine BUT I have got some polystyrene so Im taking it outside to rub against the wall so there WILL be snow 🌨☃☃

• Haha
Reactions: 40

SunshineRae

VIP Member
I’m late to our 100th thread celebration party, and havent fully caught up on this thread yet but having been here since thread #2, I couldn’t not contribute!! So here it it -

• Balloons {gifted from balloon empire}
  • Grazing table {gifted from The grazing goat}
  • Snow machine {gifted from Father Xmas}
  • Percy Pigs {gifted from M&S}
  • Champagne {gifted from Dom Perignon}
  • Gift Hamper {gifted from a smal business on Insta who I won’t share because I despise helping small businesses}
Well done guys for some great content, great laughs, great insight, great debate & opinions and a whole lot of kindness & understanding along the way! ❤🎈🎉🍾🎊

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

Whitelilac

VIP Member
Whoop whoop 100 threads 🍾🍾🍾
Get your phone back out of the drawer Sophie so you can join in the celebrations

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

tippingpoint

VIP Member
It really is some straight up Black Mirror shit this life she is living. Her job (I’m calling it her job as it’s her only source of income) is to share every detail of her mundane life with 3 million people. Constantly. Every day. If she puts her phone down she’s not working, she might not make money, she might lose fans. She is totally trapped in this bed of chopped cushions she made for herself. I get the feeling that will drive her mad eventually.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 39

VioletSkies

I’m so done with all her fake anxiety and worrying. This will be the toughest week of my life due to being heavily pregnant with my 2nd, moving house this weekend, partner hasn’t been paid for last weeks work and is generally being underpaid anyway. I had £300 proudly saved towards the deposit (never been able to save so much before!) and am now down to £250 from having to pay bills whilst partner has no money. I’ll be lucky if he contributes more than £150 towards the £1200 we need to move in. It’ll be down to me to source the rest because his family don’t help at all yet have already been for a nosey at the exterior of the house and will be pushing for a visit as soon as we’re in. Haven’t even asked how we’re doing. And Hinch the cunt has a £300 spring wreath on her door but still goes on about feeling anxious! Fucking cry me a river. At this rate I’m going to have to go back to work full time a few weeks after giving birth so we can actually afford to live. Meanwhile these dickheads are swanning about doing fuck all and organising screws in some fucking plastic drawers yet are still millionaires! Sorry but I’ve had enough of their shit today😭

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 38

Cocobean

VIP Member
screenshot.jpg

Can we just pay some attention to the bit i have highlighted!! 'Money i don't have.....' i give up with these people!

• Angry
  • Wow

F the dust.

VIP Member
It's scary that when an actual fire fighters advice is being ignored over a lass on Instagram!

Last edited:

a.pain

VIP Member
Something has just occurred to me. When I clean my bathroom, I somehow manage to do it all without first writing down the individual components of the bathroom that might need cleaning (sink,bath, toilet, what one might expect to find although I appreciate everyone’s bathroom is different). I just clean it all guys. Am I unusually talented? Should I start an insta???

• Haha
  • Heart

Maz81

VIP Member
Not been funny but once my kids are in bed, I'm over the moon for some peace and quiet. Don't get me wrong I love them to bits but come on how many parents want to wake their kids up when they've just gone to sleep. She's full of shit and protests too much about how much she loves Ronnie and misses him. Why don't you spend less time on the gram then 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 37

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
Notice that she wasn’t looking at him, she was looking at her phone. Ronnie was looked at her for a response and wasn’t getting any. Honestly feel for the kid.
I am doing a childhood studies and child psychology course at the moment and currently working on an essay about infants forming attachments. All the material I’ve read talks about the importance of babies having positive interactions with their mothers, the implications in future life if they don’t have them. Ronnie gets a camera shoved in his face and his mum squawking mummaz at him.
Attachment theory is fascinating! I loved learning that in an old job of mine. I worked with young people in social care.
That eye contact and gentle talking to babies that we do while they're little like him tends to come quite naturally. I have 3 kids, and just did it with mine. It wasn't until I learned about it that I realised how important it is, and what consequences it can have on your bond and relationship.
How she can look at her phone while he's there looking at her confuses the hell out of me!
I think she bleats on about loving him so much, wanting him to stay small and wanting him to wake up is Mum guilt.
I said about 70 threads ago (blimey I need a life 🤣) that she had sold her soul to the devil, and now its seems shes risking her relationship with her son, and his future as well.. and yes I mean future, as I've seen the results of kids missing those early bonding days.
The Mums of the kids I worked with might have had drink/drug addictions. Hers addiction is her phone and quick buck. Its so sad.

• Sad

Woofwoo

My boyfriend is now relieved that I’ve joined the dark side and lay in bed at night reading Tattle instead of listening to “that shrieking fuck knuckle Hinch “ 🥳

• Haha

Eddypeter

VIP Member
Jamie your Mrs is in the kitchen sliding down the cupboards miming to Beyoncé. I suggest you confiscate the zolflora as she seems awfully high and take her through to the lounge and crack open a window. In all seriousness I think you need to confiscate the phone too. Although I imagine the money is great and the fact you get free stuff it’s clear your wife’s mental health is at stake here.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36