Mr PD Official

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thoughts on this one?

Seems to do well in the rankings each week, especially with Michelle gifting the big gifts like they cost pennies 😳

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Yes this Michelle started gifting Lawrance that’s how it all started. Then she started going live with him and people were all up her ass as they wanted big gifts too.
people started to gift her then but not Massine amounts.
So is she gifting Mr PD now then and not Gymskin? Maybe that’s why Gymskin was fuming last night.
The thing is she was gifting men thinking they really liked her but they were just using her. She sent a big gift to Karl James a few times he didn’t even thank her. She moved on to others then.
She did say with Lawrance it was a mistake and her son done it as he loves to see the gifts across the screen 🤦‍♀️ she was definitely lying.

• Wow
Yes this Michelle started gifting Lawrance that’s how it all started. Then she started going live with him and people were all up her ass as they wanted big gifts too.
people started to gift her then but not Massine amounts.
So is she gifting Mr PD now then and not Gymskin? Maybe that’s why Gymskin was fuming last night.
The thing is she was gifting men thinking they really liked her but they were just using her. She sent a big gift to Karl James a few times he didn’t even thank her. She moved on to others then.
She did say with Lawrance it was a mistake and her son done it as he loves to see the gifts across the screen 🤦‍♀️ she was definitely lying.
yeah i haven’t seen her gift Gymskin since she started chucking them as PD. Thats why Gymskin is never up in the top 10 like he used to be. Its weird & i would love to know how she can afford it 🧐

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Thoughts on this one?

Seems to do well in the rankings each week, especially with Michelle gifting the big gifts like they cost pennies 😳
She’s just gifted another guy who was battling dg decor … and that Mr PD can’t stand him his stupid laugh wannabe gangster

• Wow
  • Haha
She’s just gifted another guy who was battling dg decor … and that Mr PD can’t stand him his stupid laugh wannabe gangster
He was creeping about dogging sites with that Frenchies Army clown at one point as well, thats where i came across him then he started going for the weeklys after he made himself known through Jack. He has made 10s of thousands in the past few months by going live.

• Wow
He was creeping about dogging sites with that Frenchies Army clown at one point as well, thats where i came across him then he started going for the weeklys after he made himself known through Jack. He has made 10s of thousands in the past few months by going live.
I seen when he was outing someone made a big fuss about it with some other guy was more interested in getting the views he wouldn’t start until so many thousand were in there absolute head

Yeh she’s gifting who ever dg decor is battling so he can’t win. Someone just gave dg loads of unis and dg was taking the piss out of Michelle’s one uni and Dg won 😂😂 Pissed on her bonfire no doubt

• Haha
She used to gift CLA and say it was her son, the fact she goes to work makes me wonder where all this money comes from. Why bother working and then giving it to these people on TT? It normally comes out one way or another, it's a shame though she is wasting her money on these people.

Reactions: 5
She used to gift CLA and say it was her son, the fact she goes to work makes me wonder where all this money comes from. Why bother working and then giving it to these people on TT? It normally comes out one way or another, it's a shame though she is wasting her money on these people.
Its very strange how she has so much disposable income to waste of these idiots on lives. It will defo all come out in the wash!

Its very strange how she has so much disposable income to waste of these idiots on lives. It will defo all come out in the wash!
Thats what I mean, why bother going out to work then give a fortune away.

Michelle gifted this man last night as wanted him to win DG but it didn’t happen as someone sent DG 3 uni’s he’s another beg that DG decor. He don’t work anymore just begs it every day. He don’t even help his Mrs with his own baby 😡

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Michelle gifted this man last night as wanted him to win DG but it didn’t happen as someone sent DG 3 uni’s he’s another beg that DG decor. He don’t work anymore just begs it every day. He don’t even help his Mrs with his own baby 😡
Do you know that tho? Specifically that he doesn’t help his family?

Do you know that tho? Specifically that he doesn’t help his family?
I’m saying he’s on live all day and night. There are lots of people asking why he don’t help his Mrs out during the day but he would rather beg. He has started going places now to he had tattoos today of the gifters on his leg 🤦‍♀️His Mrs was calling him the other day and he wouldn’t come of live so got a lot of back lash. Now if you look in his lives he seems to be getting a lot of trolling about it. He’s just told mods to mute not block now. There is not been a day where he hasn’t been live.

I’m saying he’s on live all day and night. There are lots of people asking why he don’t help his Mrs out during the day but he would rather beg. He has started going places now to he had tattoos today of the gifters on his leg 🤦‍♀️His Mrs was calling him the other day and he wouldn’t come of live so got a lot of back lash. Now if you look in his lives he seems to be getting a lot of trolling about it. He’s just told mods to mute not block now. There is not been a day where he hasn’t been live.
Copying dg decor then with the tattoos he did that on his leg

Reactions: 1
Copying dg decor then with the tattoos he did that on his leg
Sorry that’s who I mean DG decor got the tattoos today.
---
Michelle is live now I didn’t realise she was in the weeklys. She’s slagging DG off saying she’s been sent videos of DG slagging her off on live today. She got lion king gifting. Wouldn’t surprise me if she over takes DG! She said she’s been to work all day. I don’t get where she’s getting all the money from to gift people. It all don’t add up.

---
Michelle is live now I didn’t realise she was in the weeklys. She’s slagging DG off saying she’s been sent videos of DG slagging her off on live today. She got lion king gifting. Wouldn’t surprise me if she over takes DG! She said she’s been to work all day. I don’t get where she’s getting all the money from to gift people. It all don’t add up.
There will be a drama in a few weeks with her & Lion King. Everytime him & Panda gift people they always tend to fall out with them. Madness!

There will be a drama in a few weeks with her & Lion King. Everytime him & Panda gift people they always tend to fall out with them. Madness!
Yes I noticed that. Lion king said he sent 2 million coins today 😳 I don’t know who too.

• Wow
---
Recycling gifts that lot

Reactions: 1
Don’t like PD what so ever, he’s incredibly rude. Michelle is in hella debt and once blamed her child that he stole her phone and gifted a lot of creators because he found it fun and she was in 11k debt because of it. I feel sorry for Michelle it seems like she’s having to pay for friendship. Isn’t she also carrying PD’s baby?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6