Moya Mawhinney

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this thread hasn't been updated for a while but i'm intrigued by her latest video where she revealed she'd been in a relationship for much of last year! but had somehow messed it up (first interesting thing she's said in months). i'm pretty sure hugo is gay and she said she'd kept the bf off social media so wouldn't make sense to be him as hugo is in lots of her tiktoks/videos. she did post a couple clips of the guy who had tattoos so if anyone has crazy sleuthing skills worth taking a look ...
Yeah I thought that was interesting as well (for a change!) no idea who it was but pretty sure Hugo is gay as well. She did seem quite depressed in her video too

Reactions: 1
I had a feeling she was dating someone since all the jokes about being single suddenly stopped some time ago. Is there any idea who the guy might have been?

It looks like she's following Bestdressed's footsteps and transitioning from YouTuber to model

Reactions: 3
Lol guess she’s back with the bf?? Tattoos look the same as in her video about him

IMG_8678.png

• Haha
I was just about to ask, otherwise she's rebounded with the speed of light. Immediately going into the soft launch phase.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
‘What makes me insecure & why’ and then the first paragraph is about not being traditionally beautiful or pretty & we see so many beautiful people all the time online, but i can’t read the rest

second bit’s about walking into a room and then (?) can’t read it either lol
She’s literally a waify traditionally pretty girl. So bleeping try hard.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9