Motherland

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I recorded this but haven’t watched it yet, but I’m glad to read that a lot of you think it was disappointing as I shan’t get my hopes up. It was the only thing I thought would be worth watching this Christmas 🤷🏻‍♀️
I didn't even know it was on! :cry: On the plus side i'm gona watch it with my girls tonight :D I'm delighted i found this thread, its my favourite programme. Happy Christmas everyone xxx

Reactions: 11
Thought it was crap. Have enjoyed all the others but last night's felt rushed and forced, and wasn't funny at all.

Reactions: 16
I'm still making my way through series 3....

Another fav part is when they are all at the air bnb and Liz shouts Kevin to find the frying pan and he comes out the shower soaked and it's on the top and he just goes "goodness Liz there it is" 🤣
Kevin is my favourite character in the whole series, although i do love them all, i don't know how many times i've watched each season and i still laugh and cry in all the same places xx 😍💞:LOL:

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I caught the last half of it last night and also thought it was a bit of a downer but I’ve just watched it from the beginning and really enjoyed it all in all. It was nice in a catch up with old friends sort of way as well
(Also it reminded me to order Liz’ jumper cos I’ve wanted it for ages 😂)
Ooooo where is it from as I love it too please 🥰

Reactions: 4
I got so confused. Kids came out of school then straight into christmas day.

So disappointing

Reactions: 12
I know I shouldn't take it too seriously but it's funny how much involvement the school receptionist has 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I really liked it. It was sad & I cried. But I think it was a coming together of their friendships & how they are really there for each other. I do feel that was the end though sadly.

• Sad
  • Heart
I thought it wasn’t as good but i still enjoyed it especially the mother/daughter relationships and comments they made regarding how ungrateful mothers are with presents, hmm a bit close to home!

Kevin was the funniest

Reactions: 10
Yes do school receptionist go on school trips? I don't think they did when I was at school. :ROFLMAO:
The one at my son’s school used to go on trips as a chaperone. She was also head of the PTA and definitely gave Mrs Lamb vibes.

• Haha
My kids school receptionists are OK but when I was in Primary in the 90s , both infants and junior receptionists were total busy body know it all's , same as Dinner ladies , some were on a total power trip 🤣

I enjoyed it, because the show is always well written, but it felt a bit rushed. They obviously wanted to get the whole cast back together but then were stuck with trying to involve a large amount of characters in a 30 minute episode. I felt a bit sorry for the actress who plays Anne - she only got a couple of lines.

I think the cast want to make a fourth series, so hopefully we haven't seen the last of it!

Ooooo where is it from as I love it too please 🥰
Sorry I didn’t see this earlier! It’s from White Stuff but it’s in the sale at Marks’ for a bit cheaper than their own website x

Meg is a bit of a pointless character really. I just find her a bit cringey.
I was cringing when she first came into the series and went on that massive bender. Probably one of the only things I didn’t find funny (that was clearly supposed to be)

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Sorry I didn’t see this earlier! It’s from White Stuff but it’s in the sale at Marks’ for a bit cheaper than their own website x

I was cringing when she first came into the series and went on that massive bender. Probably one of the only things I didn’t find funny (that was clearly supposed to be)
I find Meg to be the only person who seems to be relatively normal, maybe that says a lot about me 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It wasn’t the best episode but I still laughed a lot! I was sad there was no Kevin and Amanda storyline 😂 Amanda smashing her teeth with the glass killed me!

• Haha
  • Heart
I would have loved Kevin and Amanda, another reason why we need another series.

Reactions: 14
I felt the key event, what made Julia sad, was totally random? I was waiting for the joke that it wasn’t true. Usually love it but at best made me smile a few times at the funniest bits.
Killed 30 mins lol 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9