Motherland

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope that’s not it forever. A very sad episode over all and a depressing end if so. I would have preferred a lighter Christmas special, that’s for sure!

Reactions: 28
Very sad, it was what I suspected would have happened. Would have preferred them all together a bit more. Amanda’s mum was awful. Fingers crossed that isn’t the end of it.

Reactions: 6
I laughed and cried and loved it 🤗 nearly wet myself when Kevin was blowing into the toilet roll 😆
I love the little funny bits, sometimes you don’t even notice them. I agree with those that said wish it was an hour long! Seemed a bit rushed but so much to pack into a short episode!
Fingers crossed we get another series 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼

Reactions: 14
Meh, that was not good. Seemed very jumbled and rushed. I spent most of the episode thinking why on earth has Anna Maxwell Martin messed about with botox or fillers in her face. Tell tale forehead doesn’t move

Reactions: 20
Meh, that was not good. Seemed very jumbled and rushed. I spent most of the episode thinking why on earth has Anna Maxwell Martin messed about with botox or fillers in her face. Tell tale forehead doesn’t move
Ha ha that was the first thing my husband noticed! Her face was barely moving.

Reactions: 11
I'm still making my way through series 3....

Another fav part is when they are all at the air bnb and Liz shouts Kevin to find the frying pan and he comes out the shower soaked and it's on the top and he just goes "goodness Liz there it is" 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ha ha that was the first thing my husband noticed! Her face was barely moving.
It made such a difference too! Normally her face is so expressive especially with this character she was very good at physical comedy. Actually think it's one of the reasons this special was less funny.

• Sad
Same I really Love anna maxwell martin so felt extra guilty if I was to be the first to mention injections. But I am really surprised (insert joke about actually pulling a surprised face) as for an award winning actress it's the last thing you do surely?!

Reactions: 9
Hated it, a depressing drama instead of a comedy, really not the christmas special that I'd been excited to watch. Had to find something light to watch after the episode.

Reactions: 16
Wow that's too depressing christmas specials I've watched in a row going to find an old Christmas special of something else now just to cheer myself up a bit

Reactions: 8
Oh that's why her face looked funny the entire episode. I couldn't work out why I thought she looked different.

Reactions: 7
I recorded this but haven’t watched it yet, but I’m glad to read that a lot of you think it was disappointing as I shan’t get my hopes up. It was the only thing I thought would be worth watching this Christmas 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last night when i waa trying to sleep, kept laughing at ‘she’s an old woman Kevin not a gerbil’ 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I caught the last half of it last night and also thought it was a bit of a downer but I’ve just watched it from the beginning and really enjoyed it all in all. It was nice in a catch up with old friends sort of way as well
(Also it reminded me to order Liz’ jumper cos I’ve wanted it for ages 😂)

Reactions: 8
What happened to Liz BF? no mention of him and the gift exchange between Meg and her hubby was pointless.

• Heart
Reactions: 20