Motherland

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she was supposed to be totally unlikeable? We all have bad moments but she is AWFUL (her husband is too but ..like minds)
Well at first I thought it was just cause she was stressed but the more I watched the more I thought 'nope she is just a witch'.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anyone else find Julia a bit of a witch?
I think Julia's character is meant to represent how mums feel when they are at their worst. I must admit I've had *Julia" moments which I'm certainly not proud of. Especially that scene when she's screams and snatches the toys off the kids 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I actually quite like Julia - not sure what that says about me! But Kevin has got to be my favorite. I also think Amanda is played brilliantly as she is so unlikeable!

Reactions: 19
I think Julia's character is meant to represent how mums feel when they are at their worst. I must admit I've had *Julia" moments which I'm certainly not proud of. Especially that scene when she's screams and snatches the toys off the kids 🤣
but she is notone moment, it is ALL the time, even with her friends, she was a witch to Liz as well, totally selfish and self absorbed

Reactions: 2
My favourite is Keith (It’s Kevin!!!! 🤣) I’ve not watched the actor in anything before, has anyone else? So excited for the Christmas special

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My favourite is Keith (It’s Kevin!!!! 🤣) I’ve not watched the actor in anything before, has anyone else? So excited for the Christmas special
Yes, he’s in Bodyguard on iplayer. Completely different character but you keep expecting him to start being Jevin.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Kevin's voicemail ".... or message me on tumblr" 😂😂

(Currently rewatching so may have to keep sharing quotes - sorry 😬)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My partner watched it with me the other week when I rewatched it, and he found it hilarious!

Reactions: 4
Yes, he’s in Bodyguard on iplayer. Completely different character but you keep expecting him to start being Jevin.
He was also very creepy in a show called Utopia a few years back and

carved someone’s eye out with a spoon

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Probably Liz and Anne. Similar to above, started watching it without my OH because I didn't think he'd enjoy it. I was wrong!

Reactions: 3
On a rewatch and gotten to the episode with Joanna Lumley as Amanda’s mum - sublime casting!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Speaking of the mums, when Ann is talking about how amazing Mother’s Day is in her house and rattles off a list of activities they do, one of which is just “Walnuts”.

• Haha
Reactions: 15