Motherland

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Series 3 completely slipped by me, so I just recently watched it and now excited for the Christmas special!

Reactions: 8
Can’t wait for it! Didn’t the children go off to secondary school last series? How will it carry on with school things if the kids are older? Not that I care actually, I’m just glad we are getting a special!
You’ve just reminded me of a subtle moment that cracked me up: when they went to look round the school none of them wanted and it was called something like Brockley Road Academy - BRA.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I hope they did this year similar with last 2020 xmas special, to bolt on filming episodes as cast and crew were 'blocked out' so to speak.
I am optimistic!

Reactions: 3
I just started from the beginning the other day , not watched for about a year so forget loads , e.g Kevin finally gets in the meeting at the cafe but has a separate table from the rest of them 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
" I don't want to make your day any worse Anne but your tit is hanging out"

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Anyway else understand Julia's disgust at public swimming pools. Nothing worse than stepping into a dirty cold pool of verruca water 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I rewatched it recently and was laughing my head off when Amanda said Anne worked in Greggs and Anne said something like ‘no I worked in product development at Glaxo smith Kline’ and Amanda was like ‘are u sure. U definitely look like you would work in Greggs’
What a witch 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Anyway else understand Julia's disgust at public swimming pools. Nothing worse than stepping into a dirty cold pool of verruca water 🤮
It's honestly too real and is really uncomfortable viewing for me 😂

Municipal swimming pools are just the most repulsive filthy unpleasant experiences! 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I couldn't really watch this when it first came out as it was a bit too close to home with Julia and her useless husband :ROFLMAO: I particularly like it as it's moved through the series and the characters all grudgingly become pretty good friends.

• Heart
I couldn't really watch this when it first came out as it was a bit too close to home with Julia and her useless husband :ROFLMAO: I particularly like it as it's moved through the series and the characters all grudgingly become pretty good friends.
The scene/s with Liz and Her Pram were devastating and would have done me in if I'd seen it when my life was at that stage.

There's at least one Too Close To Home in every episode, I think, and it's not always the same bit, depending on when you watch it and what's making you want to call Childline on yourself at that time....

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Definitely Kevin and Liz, I think in real life Meg is the only one I could imagine being friends with, but as characters Kevin and Liz are just hilarious. Does anyone watch the Crunk series?