Motherland

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just watched the previous Xmas special this afternoon! it will be brilliant if there is a new one for this year 🤞🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I saw on Tiktok...someone took some photos of 'Julia' and 'Amanda' filming at night in the middle of a road with Amanda's Range Rover. Apparently for a Xmas special for this year! I so hope this is true....🤞
do you have any screenshots!?! x

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Christmas special this year! 🥳🥳

Screenshot_20221129_084605_com.android.chrome.jpg

It's on Friday 23rd December. I'm more excited about this than Christmas Day! 😆

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Wow!! Can’t bloody wait!! The previous Christmas one was so perfect

• Heart
Reactions: 8
My Netflix has series 3, episode 1 and then episode 3. Where is the rest of the series? I haven’t got the last Christmas special either :(

My Netflix has series 3, episode 1 and then episode 3. Where is the rest of the series? I haven’t got the last Christmas special either :(
I've got 3:2 on mine- it's the one with the lice outbreak. The christmas special is like hen's teeth, can't find it anywhere.

• Sick
I've got 3:2 on mine- it's the one with the lice outbreak. The christmas special is like hen's teeth, can't find it anywhere.
I was late to watch Motherland but I love it. Watched the first two series earlier this year, so funny. We need to find the Christmas special :)

I was late to watch Motherland but I love it. Watched the first two series earlier this year, so funny. We need to find the Christmas special :)
I think it is still on iplayer if you have a TV licence

Reactions: 1
I honestly watch reruns of this show most nights when I go to bed. I alternate between motherland and peep show. Yes I know I'm a sad bastard 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 11