Mothering_it #2 Stuck up, moaning and ignoring her kids. Andy hiding, eager to get rid.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nearly every ad is her breastfeeding even if it's nothing to do with feeding.. Why does Always even need influencers to advertise their products there one of the most well known sanitary product brands! If anything il avoid brands I see advertised on Instagram now.
What filters does she use? She looks so much older than her age. I'm 29 and there's no way she's younger than me🙈
She’ll be 29 in May.

Reactions: 4
For once she’s actually grateful for her husband
She’s such a stuck up moose. People who’s husbands are away with the army or whatever must really find it hard keeping there mouths shut with her. She’s lucky she has so much help even if she doesn’t think she does.

Reactions: 5
She’s such a stuck up moose. People who’s husbands are away with the army or whatever must really find it hard keeping there mouths shut with her. She’s lucky she has so much help even if she doesn’t think she does.
She is an attention speaking witch!! She will be pregnant soon as she just wants to be wanted constantly!!

Reactions: 2
Surprised she wasn’t on complaining about how poorly she is with mastitis. I was really taken back with her yesterday or the day before. She posted on stories about how amazing life is with the little ones. I feel so heartbroken for the older girls. They are so pushed to the side. She couldn’t make it anymore obvious about how she prefers the little ones.

Surprised she wasn’t on complaining about how poorly she is with mastitis. I was really taken back with her yesterday or the day before. She posted on stories about how amazing life is with the little ones. I feel so heartbroken for the older girls. They are so pushed to the side. She couldn’t make it anymore obvious about how she prefers the little ones.
She was so upbeat and positive on that walk and whilst doing the rabbits and just like that when the girls come home she is on the sofa in a blanket (again lead horizontally) and couldn’t even show them there new rabbits 😞 instead she gave the girls her phone so Emma could watch there reaction from a recording even that she had to put on Instagram.

Reactions: 6
She must be actually poorly as she's had a few days off insta now.

Reactions: 2
She must be actually poorly as she's had a few days off insta now.
she must be, I don’t think she’s missed this much time since I’ve followed her which I think was before Eliza. Shall we take some bets, on what it is? Ive got a feeling baby number 6 could be on the cards 😬

Probably soaking it in being present and lapping up the closeness because I think this weekend she doesn’t have the girls. That seems to be when she’s living her best life, that or she’s got no ads to come on for now

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yes maybe we will get a full wkend round like she usually does when she is ‘being present’ surely the point is to put your phone away and not shove it in the children’s faces to get content for the gram

Reactions: 3
Where is she?!
Even Emma can't be present, filling up her cup and feeling all the feels for this long!!

• Haha
Where is she?!
Even Emma can't be present, filling up her cup and feeling all the feels for this long!!
She will eventually come back moaning about something 😏 or how she feels like she has "lost her voice on Instagram lately.." all the usual attention seaking BS

She’s probably self referred herself to hospital for mastitis or her and Andy really are NOT getting on because she’s yet again dragged him away from work so they can go for another walk

• Haha
I wonder if people questioned her about getting her lips done during a pandemic when nothing is open and she is throwing her toys out the pram!

There must be something bad up for her to be off this long, think of all the ad money she’s lost this week

I wonder if people questioned her about getting her lips done during a pandemic when nothing is open and she is throwing her toys out the pram!
Hmm, good shout! You could be right. Perhaps she's laying low and letting the bruises on her lips fade until she re appears 😂