Mothering it

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn't help but think the obsession with having an early baby was due to her vanity/body issues, not wanting to gain weight, stretched skin with a huge bump etc.
Her dramatics are so irritanting I feel for her kids at least the hubby can escape 🙄

Reactions: 2
What’s this muppet gonna do when the babies are older and she offers even less then what she does now ?! What content will she have ? So obvious she was only out to get all the “ wow” comment 😴😴😴😴🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hope you & baby are ok, I can only imagine how traumatic that must've been 💗
She makes me so angry for people like you xx
Thank you 🥰 it was a few years ago now and my daughter is disabled with complex needs, been on life support twice but is an absolute fighter 💪🏻💪🏻 I just get annoyed with Emma as she makes a mockery of people who genuinely suffer and have real problems. She’s certainly the girl who cried wolf... hope one day it doesn’t come back bite her on her bum! X

Self employed. I'm sure it's plumbing or draining or something but not 100% sure, but he has his own company.
Think someone found out before he owns a company that searches drains or something

Thank you 🥰 it was a few years ago now and my daughter is disabled with complex needs, been on life support twice but is an absolute fighter 💪🏻💪🏻 I just get annoyed with Emma as she makes a mockery of people who genuinely suffer and have real problems. She’s certainly the girl who cried wolf... hope one day it doesn’t come back bite her on her bum! X

Think someone found out before he owns a company that searches drains or something
She really makes me mad honestly, it's just all for attention 😡
Sending lots of love to you but she definitely sounds like a wee trooper 🥰🥰

• Heart
Oh look, she’s out for a walk with just the baby and ‘hubby’, but of course she never has any help 🙄

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Emma if you’re reading this. Stop living your life for the gram. How many walks have you been on since you gave birth? And then you’re exhausted. You are in such an unusual position where no one has to leave the house atm. Every new mums dream! You are not empowering anyone, least of all yourself. Those older girls need you to put down your phone and spend time with them, like actual proper time, without a phone shoved in their faces. You have money, stop taking freebies and maybe do giveaways to your large following instead. Encourage the companies that approach you to help those that need it. Stop shouting out massive accounts hoping to reach that level, remember the little local accounts that have supported you from the start.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Agree !! I hate all this gifted bullshit ! She got gifted a snuz pod that Andy can afford 100 times over ( and some ) yet some poor babies have no beds to sleep in 😢 Any decent human would have donated that to a family who really needed it especially in these hard time when some people can’t even feed themselves 😢 Nasty women

I feel guilty reading a text when my children want my attention let alone on it all the time 😳 those poor children 😢 she’s the sort of women who goes to the park with her children and sits on her phone all the time 🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Emma if you’re reading this. Stop living your life for the gram. How many walks have you been on since you gave birth? And then you’re exhausted. You are in such an unusual position where no one has to leave the house atm. Every new mums dream! You are not empowering anyone, least of all yourself. Those older girls need you to put down your phone and spend time with them, like actual proper time, without a phone shoved in their faces. You have money, stop taking freebies and maybe do giveaways to your large following instead. Encourage the companies that approach you to help those that need it. Stop shouting out massive accounts hoping to reach that level, remember the little local accounts that have supported you from the start.
No one could of said that any better 👏

Reactions: 3
I will never understand how well-off social media "influencers" are the ones who get gifted expensive and extravagant things, and not charity! A product doesnt appeal to me if its been gifted to someone who doesnt need it, especially given to them for free!

I absolutely hate it when I see the words 'ad' and 'affiliate link' on a snobs post. Makes me wanna vom

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Writer of what? Haha

All things bullshit and fakery

Who thinks she will have another baby?

• Haha
Remember everyone, she’s writing a book!
Her next plan for making it big as an instamum! Very questionable how ‘present’ she is off camera if she’s got time to write a bleeping book! Can’t imagine who would want to read her drivel anyway...but clearly most of her followers have no judge of character. The rest of her followers are here! Well done for seeing through the BS tattlers 🙏🏼

It will be a really boring book if it’s anything like her stories. Something that could be said in one story takes her 10 stories to explain.

• Haha
I’m embarrassed for her. Imagine hyping up about a book your writing and no one buying it 😂 she share every inch of her life on here why would anyone want to read it as well 🙄

I can’t see what she could possibly write a book about?

Can’t be parenting/life as a mother - as she’s always moaning about that!

The only thing she seems passionate about/to do a lot of is moaning actually!

On behalf of all large families I beg she does not bring out a book about large families, as the rest of us do actually like our children and work hard giving them attention and our time not whinging about them and on our phones constantly.

I can just see the chapters now...

‘Breathe’
‘Present’
‘AD’
‘GIFTED’
‘NARCISSISTIC’

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Happy birthday to Eva, I know its her birthday but can't help but notice a few things that didn't sit well with me

Why did Andy disappear lawn mowing instead of being a part of Evas special day? If he's such a good step dad? Why didn't he sing happy birthday to her when everyone else did? And why did Ezra have a glowstick in his mouth? 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 6