Mothering it

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s all about the followers and paid partnerships .... companies will continue to gift her stuff as long as she’s active and amassing followers... despite the fact she’s fake as duck and most of her followers dislike her and are simply in it to watch her fall from grace, what a strange world we live in
Even during her time off and the day she cane how from hospital she managed to squeeze in a *gifted baby sling thing. Would be the last thing on my mind

Reactions: 2
Andy’s gone back to work 😂 what at the bottom of the garden in his office ?! Hardly on your own with granddad living with you !! It’s an insult to people who really are on their own !! Let’s face it he hasn’t gone off to London or to war in Afghanistan ! Silly bint !!! Get your arse out of bed and get on with it like the rest of us !! I’m glad your “ feeling full “ I’m full of your bullshit !!

Even during her time off and the day she cane how from hospital she managed to squeeze in a *gifted baby sling thing. Would be the last thing on my mind
Her children are only there to promote herself ! It’s sad really sad 😢 has she actually got any fun toys in the house ? She will crash and burn once the baby bubble has burst. Feel sorry for her really, it must be a lonely life

Reactions: 7
I'm shocked at her level of stories already - wow!
There is NO WAY she is on her own with the kids, where were Eliza & Ezra in her last video!
Also so fake making the bigger girl (Isabella?) pretend to be asleep holding the baby, in the clip before you could clearly see she was awake - everything is just a show for Instagram! Pathetic way to live just for some #gifted tit & an ego boost

Reactions: 7
I'm not sure what it is but she's coming across as really smug in her stories with the baby

Reactions: 6
Oh god she’s trying to sneak in some issues the baby being jaundice and she lost a lot of blood. 😓

Reactions: 5
Oh god she’s trying to sneak in some issues the baby being jaundice and she lost a lot of blood. 😓
I lost half the blood in my body when I gave birth & was kept in for 4 days & needed 3 transfusions, if it was that bad she wouldn't be home & would resemble a ghost!

she is so full of tit & clutching at straws for attention, she is beyond pathetic!

Reactions: 4
I agree !! She needs attention so will make up any bullshit !! Nothing is ever smooth sailing with her. That would be far too boring for her page

Reactions: 3
I lost half the blood in my body when I gave birth & was kept in for 4 days & needed 3 transfusions, if it was that bad she wouldn't be home & would resemble a ghost!

she is so full of tit & clutching at straws for attention, she is beyond pathetic!
Oh gosh that sounds horrific 😞
I know blood loss is normal she would know having so many children and I’m sure if they were that concerned over his jaundice they wouldn’t of let him home so soon

Oh gosh that sounds horrific 😞
I know blood loss is normal she would know having so many children and I’m sure if they were that concerned over his jaundice they wouldn’t of let him home so soon
It was weird not recognising myself in the mirror, I looked horrific but thankfully my baby was ok.
It's really annoyed me the way she's gone on, she doesn't realise how lucky she is to have a healthy baby & her be fit & healthy. I have unfollowed her, she's beyond a joke!

All for the gram. What a sad little life she has ... Can you imagine having to live with her 😳 bet Andy can’t wait for lockdown to be over to be further away from her drama and attention seeking, but for now the end of the garden will have to do. He must be crying into his cornflakes listening to her tit day in day out

She’s already moaning about the amount he’s feeding, that’ll be the next drama I bet you .. I bet there’ll be feeding related issues after this. Or she’s too tired , drained blah blah blah... She might even throw in some of her recovery problems too. I mean god forbid it’s plane sailing with this bint. Bet my life on the fact she’s more drivel up her sleeves 🙄

Last edited:
Do these people really think she’s on her own on day 3 with a baby ?! 😂😂 even if she is so f$&king what!!! It’s called having children dip tit !! 😡😡😡

• Heart
How can she say labour was empowering?? She uses that word way to often it makes me cringe. Considering she said she’s taking time away but she’s still there and she knows it’s useless of her but she wants to “soak in these moments” shes deffo come back with a bang the constant stories of her breastfeeding.
I found my first labour very empowering, I couldn’t believe what I just done 😂

All for the gram. What a sad little life she has ... Can you imagine having to live with her 😳 bet Andy can’t wait for lockdown to be over to be further away from her drama and attention seeking, but for now the end of the garden will have to do. He must be crying into his cornflakes listening to her tit day in day out

She’s already moaning about the amount he’s feeding, that’ll be the next drama I bet you .. I bet there’ll be feeding related issues after this. Or she’s too tired , drained blah blah blah... She might even throw in some of her recovery problems too. I mean god forbid it’s plane sailing with this bint. Bet my life on the fact she’s more drivel up her sleeves 🙄
She did with Ezra like she would cry and be so tired she was sore and have mastitis. She went out on a date night and had to come back as Ezra wouldn’t settle with a bottle he needed her I felt quite sorry for Andy. Sometimes I wondered why she still kept breastfeeding as she never had a good thing to say about it and to watch even I felt the struggle. Does she feel the need to breastfeed as she wants to be the empowering women and to put pressure that that is how you have to feed your baby? I also bet it’s for her to feel needed 100% by her baby and that is for her to feed him no one else.

• Heart
Sorry but for a lot of women breastfeeding is really damn hard. I gave up after 5 weeks with my first and with my second i was absolutely determined to give myself over to it, no matter what. He had undiagnosed tongue tie which meant I was basically feeding 24/7 for the first 5 months, I was on my knees with tiredness. I never had a good thing to say about it either but feel like because I could this time round, I should.

I just don’t think we can judge or make assumptions on a woman’s choice to breastfeed.

Sorry but for a lot of women breastfeeding is really damn hard. I gave up after 5 weeks with my first and with my second i was absolutely determined to give myself over to it, no matter what. He had undiagnosed tongue tie which meant I was basically feeding 24/7 for the first 5 months, I was on my knees with tiredness. I never had a good thing to say about it either but feel like because I could this time round, I should.

I just don’t think we can judge or make assumptions on a woman’s choice to breastfeed.
I get that totally. I tried my hardest to breastfeed but it just didn’t happen ☹ I just wonder if she put herself through all that stress and worry last time because she felt she had to carry on now as she made such a huge song and dance out of breast is best. Already tonight she’s stated fed is best. Shame she didn’t think like that during the last one as I bet it had made a lot of new mums feel like tit x

Reactions: 5
I get that totally. I tried my hardest to breastfeed but it just didn’t happen ☹ I just wonder if she put herself through all that stress and worry last time because she felt she had to carry on now as she made such a huge song and dance out of breast is best. Already tonight she’s stated fed is best. Shame she didn’t think like that during the last one as I bet it had made a lot of new mums feel like tit x
She couldn’t moan about how tired she is if she bottle feeds tho, not as easy got Andy to help out and she won’t have sore breasts etc...
I think every mum should do what’s best for them .. I couldNT BF with my son but really tried with my daughter as she was born at 34 weeks with numerous issues. I look at her moaning away and it grates. My daughter has been on life support twice, numerous operations, severely disabled and fed via a tube with autism, epilepsy and brain damage. I have a son too and I’m a single mum who experienced DV. I work full time and lucky to have a good career and I’m not afraid to admit it would be impossible without my mum, who since my dad died devotes her life to my children To support me to be able to work and provide for my kids. It’s not a case of my life is worse than yours but her self pity and creating fake drama really does grate on me... she should be so thankful to have 5 healthy children, a devoted hardworking husband and dad on hand to help! So many women can only dream of her life, to have children, to have healthy children and it sticks in the throat how ungrateful She can be, full of her own self pity and making up tit for content... if it went smoothly Emma just celebrate it... don’t look for problems where there are none! Sorry, it’s been a long day 🤣 rant over

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Think she’s been reading again 🤣 few references to things we’ve said
Ooo like what? Her rock “luxefamily5” has had her baby today and she puts a story on saying Eden’s bestie 🤣🤣🤣 you’ve never met the women lol I very very much doubt your kids will EVER be besties darling.

• Haha