Mothering it

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In posts when she was asked about the names she said it wasn’t the E at the beginning that they wanted to keep the same, otherwise that’s Isabella left out. But rather it’s the ‘a’ sound at the end that makes them all similar.

Which contradicts with what she’s named this one....
I remember her saying this too.

She said the whole way through that the baby was measuring small? Such a liar! 6lb 2 is not to small for 37 weeks
I think she was either 39 or 40 weeks based on her previous hashtags from the beginning of the year.

Reactions: 1
I remember her saying this too.

I think she was either 39 or 40 weeks based on her previous hashtags from the beginning of the year.
On Feb 27th she said she was 24 weeks so she was was 39 weeks when she had him

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I don’t think she knows Rainn is a non-profit organisation - Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s a bit like mother of all adventures calling her kid Forrest? Emma’s called her kid Eden rainn 🙈 jeez Jumping on the random name bandwagon

Reactions: 4
Awkward.

Wonder if anyone will call her out on the waters breaking (or not) seeing as she said they broke however long ago.

It’s a bit like mother of all adventures calling her kid Forrest? Emma’s called her kid Eden rainn 🙈 jeez Jumping on the random name bandwagon
She did used to copy mother of all adventures alot

Awkward.

Wonder if anyone will call her out on the waters breaking (or not) seeing as she said they broke however long ago.

She did used to copy mother of all adventures alot
I did read that on here and noticed that there not following each other 😂 I can definitely see some stuff she’s copied From mother of all adventures.

Reactions: 2
Im honestly glad her baby made it to full term. That the NHS didn’t give in and let her have this baby early. But seriously, that baby has had a phone in its face constantly. She looks great after childbirth...that won’t empower the modern mother though. Will likely make people feel crap about themselves

How can she say labour was empowering?? She uses that word way to often it makes me cringe. Considering she said she’s taking time away but she’s still there and she knows it’s useless of her but she wants to “soak in these moments” shes deffo come back with a bang the constant stories of her breastfeeding.

So she wasn’t really present as she was still documenting EVERYTHING on her phone just chose to delay uploading it onto her instagram.
She’s so full of bullshit... she was over 37 weeks given her previous posts and her waters can’t have broken if they’ve had to do it for her. Tells that many lies she can’t keep up. I can’t suffer her anymore... her stories are painful , the sighing grates big time... she’d tit herself if she actually had a real problem in life instead of made up dramas. How her husband puts up with her I’ll never know. Pleased baby was delivered well, it’s only a matter of time before he’s a huge inconvenience too though

Reactions: 10
I'm starting to think her waters never even broke and the hospital visit and appointments were for her own worries and concerns or something minor. Could tell by the end she was just getting fed up of being pregnant

Reactions: 6
So she wasn’t really present as she was still documenting EVERYTHING on her phone just chose to delay uploading it onto her instagram.
She’s so full of bullshit... she was over 37 weeks given her previous posts and her waters can’t have broken if they’ve had to do it for her. Tells that many lies she can’t keep up. I can’t suffer her anymore... her stories are painful , the sighing grates big time... she’d tit herself if she actually had a real problem in life instead of made up dramas. How her husband puts up with her I’ll never know. Pleased baby was delivered well, it’s only a matter of time before he’s a huge inconvenience too though
She covered herself by saying she made it past 37 weeks.....she would have actually been 39 weeks as of her previous hashtags....🙄

I've noticed she has amassed approximately another 200 followers just from her birth announcement. Which is what she wanted obvs!

I've noticed she has amassed approximately another 200 followers just from her birth announcement. Which is what she wanted obvs!
It’s all about the followers and paid partnerships .... companies will continue to gift her stuff as long as she’s active and amassing followers... despite the fact she’s fake as duck and most of her followers dislike her and are simply in it to watch her fall from grace, what a strange world we live in