Mothering it

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like he was born yesterday then so no early baby. Obviously pleased he’s here safe

Reactions: 2
So she having her waters broken????? Oh Emma caught out big time!!! I thought you said they broke 3 weeks ago🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So she having her waters broken????? Oh Emma caught out big time!!! I thought you said they broke 3 weeks ago🤣🤣🤣🤣
Omg that didn't even click when I heard that 🤣🤣
knew shed had baby as luxfamily5 said her friend gave birth last night quickly followed with she was 2 weeks over to throw us off ..

Reactions: 4
knew shed had baby as luxfamily5 said her friend gave birth last night quickly followed with she was 2 weeks over to throw us off ..
She has seriously got caught out big time 🤣🤣 when you tell so many lies it's hard to keep track!!! Her baby is very cute though

Reactions: 5
Her friend also called luxefamily has just had a baby who was two weeks over who also gave birth in the lindo wing Rachel thought she’d see her in there. So don’t think she was talking about Emma

Why had she still filmed the entire process with days and time still kept her app on and been reading the messages but not actually post the stories?

Reactions: 3
Her friend also called luxefamily has just had a baby who was two weeks over who also gave birth in the lindo wing Rachel thought she’d see her in there. So don’t think she was talking about Emma
Oh I didn't know that x

Reactions: 1

Why had she still filmed the entire process with days and time still kept her app on and been reading the messages but not actually post the stories?
Is she on insta?

Reactions: 1
Poor Isabella, she’s the only one without the E name. I’ve always thought that she’s the one always left out

Poor Isabella, she’s the only one without the E name. I’ve always thought that she’s the one always left out
I know, I remember she did an AD for Debenhams before Xmas last year and was sent matching PJs with the letter E on them for her and the children, all except Isabella! There’s even a little video that goes along with her grid photo and when the camera comes to Isabella it just cuts off cause she isn’t in the same matching ones! 😳😩 how left out would you feel!

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
I know, I remember she did an AD for Debenhams before Xmas last year and was sent matching PJs with the letter E on them for her and the children, all except Isabella! There’s even a little video that goes along with her grid photo and when the camera comes to Isabella it just cuts off cause she isn’t in the same matching ones! 😳😩 how left out would you feel!
Poor Isabella that's awful

• Sad
Ezra has already grabbed the baby’s face 🙈 I think between Eliza and Ezra and a demanding baby she’s really going to have her hands full what on earth will she do when andys at work

Was just about to say the same thing. Could she single her out anymore, poor child.

• Sad
In posts when she was asked about the names she said it wasn’t the E at the beginning that they wanted to keep the same, otherwise that’s Isabella left out. But rather it’s the ‘a’ sound at the end that makes them all similar.

Which contradicts with what she’s named this one....

Reactions: 5
She said the whole way through that the baby was measuring small? Such a liar! 6lb 2 is not to small for 37 weeks

She said the whole way through that the baby was measuring small? Such a liar! 6lb 2 is not to small for 37 weeks
I think she was term she said when she announced her pregnancy she was due beginning of June