Mothering it

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also thought it was quite distasteful of her to slot straight back into posting ads/gifted crap when she’s just had what you would think to be a few very testing/emotional days in hospital?! She’s got her priorities in all the wrong order. Bet she spent more time hiding in the nursery and on her phone than she did interacting with the children!
Yes definitely! Surely you would be full of anxiety & extremely emotional & just want to rest & soak up being back home with your children! I actually think she must have some sort of personality disorder because her behaviour is not normal

Reactions: 5
That FaceTime video ya kno that one where she was peeking to see if her husband was watching then she’d throw her head back in pain with contractions. She looked like she was in full blown labour but what they miraculously just stopped and now your home? Going for walks as well? She is definitely trying to make this baby come sooner rather than later just so she has some Instagram content

Reactions: 7
Just wondering what the heck is going on? One minute she's "contracting" at the hospital and pretty much having us all believe her baby is going to be born during her stay. Then in the next breath she comes home and acts like she's no longer a heavily pregnant woman? The hospital would not have sent her home to do as she pleases if she was contracting and losing waters. Also its such a shame shes had so much work done to her face, I don't mean any offence by this but it really shows in her story this morning and she looks a lot older than she is. It's sad

Reactions: 1
Just wondering what the heck is going on? One minute she's "contracting" at the hospital and pretty much having us all believe her baby is going to be born during her stay. Then in the next breath she comes home and acts like she's no longer a heavily pregnant woman? The hospital would not have sent her home to do as she pleases if she was contracting and losing waters. Also its such a shame shes had so much work done to her face, I don't mean any offence by this but it really shows in her story this morning and she looks a lot older than she is. It's sad
I noticed that about her face this morning

Also if she has group B strep I'm sure they'd not leave with leaking waters for 3 weeks due meningitis risk. I don't understand the need to lie

Reactions: 4
Yes definitely! Surely you would be full of anxiety & extremely emotional & just want to rest & soak up being back home with your children! I actually think she must have some sort of personality disorder because her behaviour is not normal
I think judging from old photos, she had quite an angular/pointy face and it looks like she’s tried desperately to make her face more round and her lips more plump. But she’s still very angular from the side? So I think she might as well just left her face alone. I also have friends who get lip fillers and go for top ups definitely at least once maybe twice a year. How Emma thinks she hasn’t had fillers for like 2 years but her lips are still x5 the size they used to be is beyond me!

Reactions: 3
I have nothing wrong with people having work done, but at least be honest to your following about it. I swear sometimes she forgets what she's told us and then contradicts herself massively but that's OK is it? I see her do this a lot and it's not a good thing at all. One of the many reasons I don't idolise her on Instagram at all. Also if you were at such an uncertain time in your pregnancy you would not be apologising for not being there for anyone! Another attention seeking stunt which really grated on me

I don’t get why she does the croaky baby posh voice when she’s updating her following be normal be yourself 🤷‍♀️ And now she has group b strep? If she ends up back home later then she’s full of shite

I have nothing wrong with people having work done, but at least be honest to your following about it. I swear sometimes she forgets what she's told us and then contradicts herself massively but that's OK is it? I see her do this a lot and it's not a good thing at all. One of the many reasons I don't idolise her on Instagram at all. Also if you were at such an uncertain time in your pregnancy you would not be apologising for not being there for anyone! Another attention seeking stunt which really grated on me
100 percent, if you want to change something about yourself and it makes you feel more confident then I’m all for that. But don’t have the work done and then act like this is how you were born 😂 You’re right, it’s all for attention. She’s one of those people that would post a Facebook status saying ‘omg worst day ever I could cry’ and then when people asked what would wrong she would either say ‘don’t want to talk about it’ or ‘I’ll PM you privately HUN’. How she’s got 20something thousand followers is beyond me! Wouldn’t be surprised if half of them were tattlers!!

Contracting...waters broken...33 weeks....36 weeks....back home...soaking it in....34 weeks....resonating....contracting...picnic party....go for a walk...being present....picking up my phone to tell 21k people I’ve put it down....33 weeks...validate me....love me....I bet you wanna be me...I deserve all the attention...I woke up like this...don’t feel like driving??? Should anyone who is contracting 3-4 mins and waters have gone be driving anyway? Where are these contractions on stories over the last 24 hours?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Yes exactly why would your husband not drive you and drop you off like he did the other day lol

I know everyone is different but basic advice and guidelines given to women who's waters have gone mainly stay the same, right? My friends waters started going gradually at 27 weeks and she spent the whole 3 weeks following that bed bound in hospital before they decided she had to deliver at 30 weeks via c-section. She could not do anything in order to minimise the risk of her waters coming away completely or an infection happening. Emma is doing everything and even being sent home. Im starting to realise she is bullshitting on some (major) level and she has some pure cheek to pry over social media when she doesn't even have it bad! Just sit down, spend time with your kids, follow your midwifes advice and get on with it like everybody else. Ffs.

Reactions: 1
I just can’t watch her stories any more it’s all so woe is me! And why does she feel the need to update strangers on the internet every minute of the day it’s just weird

I know everyone is different but basic advice and guidelines given to women who's waters have gone mainly stay the same, right? My friends waters started going gradually at 27 weeks and she spent the whole 3 weeks following that bed bound in hospital before they decided she had to deliver at 30 weeks via c-section. She could not do anything in order to minimise the risk of her waters coming away completely or an infection happening. Emma is doing everything and even being sent home. Im starting to realise she is bullshitting on some (major) level and she has some pure cheek to pry over social media when she doesn't even have it bad! Just sit down, spend time with your kids, follow your midwifes advice and get on with it like everybody else. Ffs.
I reckon she just pissed herself 🙄

• Haha
Really annoys me that her 2 youngest still drink out of bottles 😩 it will ruin their teeth so much

Reactions: 6