Mothering it

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get why so many of the big accounts support her when all she’s done is try and copy them all. It’s the same people commenting on all her posts.

Reactions: 3
There going to try keeping her in for the next 3 weeks? Are they allowed to do that if her waters have gone?

Reactions: 2
If she is having contractions every 3 to 4 minutes then surely the baby will arrive in the next few days

There going to try keeping her in for the next 3 weeks? Are they allowed to do that if her waters have gone?
I'd have thought that's a huge infection risk

If she is having contractions every 3 to 4 minutes then surely the baby will arrive in the next few days
I don't see how you could go 3 weeks with contractions 3-4 minutes apart

I don’t know what to believe anymore. A little over 3 weeks ago she couldn’t remember if she was 34 or 36 weeks, then this morning she said Monday she will be 34 weeks according to the scan dates. Now I’ve had 4 baby’s myself and the dates have always gone by my 12 week scan so has she made them up herself? Because 3 weeks ago she would of been just over 30 weeks that’s a big difference to forget if she was 34 or 36

Reactions: 5
I don’t know what to believe anymore. A little over 3 weeks ago she couldn’t remember if she was 34 or 36 weeks, then this morning she said Monday she will be 34 weeks according to the scan dates. Now I’ve had 4 baby’s myself and the dates have always gone by my 12 week scan so has she made them up herself? Because 3 weeks ago she would of been just over 30 weeks that’s a big difference to forget if she was 34 or 36
On 21 April she said she was 33 weeks pregnant

Then she thanks luxefamily5 for being her rock. She doesn’t even know the women lol they’ve probably exchanged a few messages no doubt that Emma instigated. She’s clinging on to ladies with big accounts, your just a number on there followers love not a friend.

Reactions: 4
Emma so desperately wishes she was like Luxefamily5 with the designer outfits, luxury holidays and the nanny to take the load off! I’ve only watched LF5 a few time but she never came across as resentful and whingey as Emma does! Can’t even be bothered to comment on the hospital situation. All I know is when you start a lie, it becomes so complex...you can’t even remember it yourself!!!

Ok so it appears that she has got confused in her own bs! So today she is 33 weeks and not 34 until monday 🤦‍♀️ I'd imagine "if" waters have broken and she is contracting they will have to intervene in the next day or two with pitocin drip due to risk of infection. If her waters have broken and she is contracting every 4 to 5 minutes (especially with 5th pregnancy 🙄) she would have had baby by now, maybe just strong BH 🤷‍♀️

Ok so it appears that she has got confused in her own bs! So today she is 33 weeks and not 34 until monday 🤦‍♀️ I'd imagine "if" waters have broken and she is contracting they will have to intervene in the next day or two with pitocin drip due to risk of infection. If her waters have broken and she is contracting every 4 to 5 minutes (especially with 5th pregnancy 🙄) she would have had baby by now, maybe just strong BH 🤷‍♀️
She literally posted 2 days ago celebrating 34 weeks, but was 33 weeks on 21st April (and supposedly still is) longest week ever lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She literally posted 2 days ago celebrating 34 weeks, but was 33 weeks on 21st April (and supposedly still is) longest week ever lol.
Yes the 33weeks on 21st april is on her grid, so she will be coming up to 36 weeks 🤦‍♀️ what is with the lies!! And in march she hashtag a grid post as 7 months pregnant!

Reactions: 1
It’s a good job her husband doesn’t have Instagram otherwise he’d be calling her out on the BS. She just wants to seem as though she’s earlier than she actually is for more messages, attention, shares, followers and what other sadistic reasoning.

I assume they haven’t gone completely as the baby would need to come out. They must just be leaking slowly which is why she’s able to keep baby in and they are monitoring for infection.

She would have just said her waters have gone to get more attention and let people assume it was completely!

I didn't like how she said the midwives were trying to fatten her up (in similar words), basically saying she is different to everyone else and entitled to more food on her plate! The portions are already set the same for everyone. Honestly she thinks so much of herself and for a grown woman who is supposed to be a role model to her kids, this is worrying

You seen her latest story on FT with her husband? As soon as he’s in view she’s head back in pain.. as soon as he’s not watching her (Because she’s peeking to see his reaction) she’s back up and fine 😂

Like she doesn’t need to dramatise this at all! Don’t know why she acts up all the time

Maybe she is 36 weeks but baby is measuring more 34 weeks. So actually could be term but that would just be boring in Emma’s little perfect baby bubble. She is quite small but then I guess that would be the case if u keep forgetting to eat till late afternoon